It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contact in 2004, 2005, or 2006!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A question for all of you...

Do you really think, aliens are so interested in us they'd come all the way here, just to abduct us, or see us?

Because I can tell you somethin right now... out of the millions of UFO reports... almost none are real. They're either fake or are a government plane.

Alien contact in 2004 - 2006? Nope. Later maybe in 2013 - 2020? possibly.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
1. There are all sorts of Intelligence species in the Universe.
2. Some advanced ETIs got the Hardest Work EVER! (Baby sitting us(+), so that we don�t kill our selves)
3. They will only make contact with certain peoples.
4. As the state of the Earth is now, you know The ETI would not get public.
5. When we humans Accept that we All are All in One, Alien contact would be Established!
Some day we create Species that is Intelligent (like us as we are today).

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Because I can tell you somethin right now... out of the millions of UFO reports... almost none are real. They're either fake or are a government plane.

Really? Thats good could I have some proof please that no aliens are abducting people? And proof that almost none of the sightings are real? Phoenix Lights?

I know I can't prove Aliens are visiting but from what I've read in documents I believe they do I don't know they are.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I heard a rumor that the winner of find the rings gets to ride around in one of their craft.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I heard a rumor that the winner of find the rings gets to ride around in one of their craft.

Right! And Simon Gray is really one of the "greys". This website is just a front to find out how much we really know about "them".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join