It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contact in 2004, 2005, or 2006!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have watched several television shows which deal with Aliens, and UFOs. A couple Ufologists have gatherd data pointing to the fact that UFO activity is increasing. They had more sightnings in one year than all of the others combined
! Many of us remember the old 'Sightings' television show in the Sci-fi channel, right? Well, it had data pointing to contact within the next two years
!
Increased UFO activity, the current year, and world status. If you ask me I think we can, and will make Alien contact within the decade. If not sooner!
. Trust me, I think that all of us would be glad to go into space with them. I mean, look at how the Star Fleet gets other planets to join. The same thing is happening to us right now! Open you eyes!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ya i know what your talking about.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well I can't wait, as long as they don't harm us. It seems they stopped showing sightings.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
just think what the trekkies will do... *cringe* wont be good at all...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Its funny, i posted a thread similar to this one probably 2 months ago, and for the mostpart, i recieved alot of negative feedback from folks saying contact would not happen anytime soon.

I remember posting it after reading in my local paper that there were something like 8 different sightings in january-february alone in this area. Thats pretty crazy seeing as there have only been about 8 in the past 10 years.

So yeah, i think its definately possible that there will be contact. (one for all the world to see, not hidden)

Rock on.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i will put my prediction back to the top it deals specifically with this but i dont think the aliens the gov. is going to introduce us to is the ones we want to go into space with !!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Yes indeed UFO sightings have increased! I hope they make contact soon
We are their creation after all. (The Day, the World Changed) can�t wait.

Alexander the Great, 336 B.C � 323 B.C

To say that Alexander�s reign was a military active one borders on an understatement, predictably, and consistent with UFO patterns, reports of sightings increased greatly during his conquests. On several occasions, Alexander himself reported seeing flying shields that hovered above his battle sites and followed his troops for great distances between battles. But he wasn�t a typical UFO witness of that era. His views of UFOs seemed to be somewhat more objective than those commonly held then.

Some ufologists believe it was because he had made actual contact with the aliens. He was rumored to flown in a ufo at least once. In his description of his flight, he told how the earth below him looked as he rose above it. As among other things, he said that some large bodies of water assumed a serpentine appearance as e gained in altitude. Some researchers believe such description validate the notion that Alexander indeed flew, because he couldn�t have been so accurate in his descriptions without actually done so.

Finally Alexander apparently believed that there were other inhabited planets besides earth. In response to the notion that he had conquered all the known world, Alexander reportedly opined to his warriors that there where worlds beyond this one that he would never conquer.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

just think what the trekkies will do... *cringe* wont be good at all...

Set your phasers on fun fanboys!

No one would be more excited than me to wake up and see the aliens have landed, but I don't know if we can take anybody's word on a time frame.

I could be wrong so please correct me if I am, but I think the Sightings show on Sci-fi were actually reruns from Sightings when it was on Fox.

So those predictions could be off by a couple of years and I think Sightings was cancelled in 97? maybe, maybe earlier.

I just think that if they exist, when they wanna show up they're gonna show up.

Could be 2007, 2008 or 2009. Hell it could have been 1979 and everybody forgot to tell us.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Maybe something going to happen soon? X-Conference Apri 17-18, 2004

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well nearly all documents I read have stated that if the goverment don't realise information on the Aliens themselves then they will pretty much do it themselves such as showing themselves more to people.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think contact is closer than you might think considering all the media,tv,sci fi shows and their push with Alien and reptillian themes. SG1 is produced by a film company named Gekko of all names. Everytime SG1 breaks for a commercial its a Geico commercial with that small adoring lizard pushing Insurance

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hehehe, you derive fact from some television shows? I believe that there are aliens, and quite possibly that they are near us. And if they are, then sometime eventually I suppose we will interact with them. I just wouldn't go on some Sci-Fi channel stuff.

Besides, if all the abduction stuff is true, then we already have made contact, just not public. I would like to say though, that if and when they go public in our lifetime, be careful not to trust them. Yes they will have superior technology and may claim to be friends, but I don't think they are. I'm afraid everyone will just drool over all the things they know and show and not keep a critical eye. Think about how they could exploit their superior position and gain absolute trust by inducing awe in us by demonstrating some technological wonders.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
...what would another civilisation, far in advance of our own technology, want with us?

Apart from the numerous Sci Fi programmes and films, what is the indicator that tells you guys they will make contact very soon? These programmes are commercially viable because of your desire to have aliens exist as a person of faith to have God exist.

This is just idle, speculative, wishful thinking...!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
well the first things we have to get from them is the ways they travel and some defence systems for as they are later on a bit evil we can defend our selves because humankind is great in doing stuff if they have being given technologies we will find ways to enhance it in ways the aliens could think of that is what makes us great.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
...what would another civilisation, far in advance of our own technology, want with us?

Well why do we observe lions, dolphins, tigers and other animals? I'm pretty sure our technology is far more advanced then theirs.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thats right, they're bound to want to give us highly advanced technology, seeing as how we have such a great track record with the devices we've created ourselves.

They'd be better off wiping the human race from this planet, as we might use a pesticide to get rid of insect infestations.

Our species is way too young and immature.
The majority of people who live on this planet believe they are right, no debate, no compromise, just right.

How many of those people will be welcoming of an alien civilisation? However many other races exist out there we have to be the dumbest, most selfish, ignorant and blinkered of all the species.

Personally, I'd be embarrassed to invite them...!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
Well why do we observe lions, dolphins, tigers and other animals? I'm pretty sure our technology is far more advanced then theirs.

...and why would they bother to make themselves known to us..?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by Mikomi

...and why would they bother to make themselves known to us..?

I have no idea why? They might have something planned I don't know, you don't know. They might be and probably are totally different to us so they might do something to other worlds that we wouldn't dream of doing or think of it as strange but its normal for them.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Or they even might do it because they want to be our gods you said our civilisation is young and immature so they might think we could be easily convinced to worship them?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"Thats right, they're bound to want to give us highly advanced technology, seeing as how we have such a great track record with the devices we've created ourselves."

like nuclear weapons, guns, poison, torture machines, etc.

EDIT: so you WERE being sarcastic. good.

OT: how can i view my previous posts?

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by toffa_h]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join