It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown's Lost His Marbles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
No beating around the bush with that headline, so here it is:
Daily Express

This is really starting to sink in now and it's rather concerning:

Mr Brown used a speech to foreign journalists in London to set out his ambitious plans for the world financial system ahead of the G20 summit of world leaders in April. He said: “We could view the threats and challenges we face today as the difficult birth-pangs of a new global order.” World leaders faced a task that was “nothing less than making the transition through a new internationalism to the benefits of an expanding global society”.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebird69

Yep, that is their plan, but the question is.....how are they going to get the people of their countries to just go along with it?

I think they can say it over and over, but.....how will they sell it to the people?

That I think is when things are really going to get dicey around the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And exactly what is wrong with an expanding global society?

I don't get it. No one likes the way things are but when people start calling for change you get your panties all in a dander.

I say bring it on. Let's stop manipulating people, countries and companies with the varying exchange rates of the world's different currencies. It only makes sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I'm begining to think he won't need a 'hard sell' for a lot of people. All he'll have to do is claim that going 'global' will get people back into work, banks lending again and everyone better off! For a lot of people, another false promise/lie will be enough!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

A global order will just make it easier for them to manipulate people. Every country will still be the same the global order they are talking about will just get rid of all national sovereignty and we would have global laws to follow as well as national laws.

Manipulation will be way easier, besides the people in this global government wouldn't be elected by people it would effectively be a oligarchy.

new topics

top topics

join