It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by newage2012 Do you want to see other places? Other realities? Why? You live in this reality. Focus on this reality. If you want to exist in other realities, let go of this reality and go search for something more suitable to your taste. But the way I see it, is if you're already here, you may as well do the work that is needed of you in this lifetime. So take advantage of this opportunity.

I don't think Carol was trying to slander you (message boards are always toughto tell) but you've made an excellent point here that I think really stands out to me.

I'd love to leave my body and see other places but since you put it that way, it makes total sense to work on the immediate here and now as a priority.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I am interested in mediation. I have tried it in the past and it seemed to help, but I guess it was my "own version". I just relax myself from toe to head and envisioned sitting in a protective orb where the stresses I was having at the time could not get in.

More recently I have just started looking into this to learn more. I found some info on Zen and started with that. The Chakra is something kinda new to me and I am rather intrigued. Can't wait to watch the video all the way through. But I do have a couple of questions:

What is the difference between Zen meditation and Chakra meditation?

With Chakra meditation can you work on just one at a time or do you work on them all like the video seemed to indicate at each setting?

Now here is a really stupid question: does being male or female make a difference in this meditation stuff?

Maybe I should just go and buy a book?

Thank you for posting that video!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Great vid, i've used it a couple of times. Too much talking for my liking though. You're trying to do your thing, and also listen to instructions that I find it kind makes you less aware of the moment and the feeling of the chakra. But thats me, I was also doing mantras.

I don't used guided meditations but I like using them when I'm tired. The voice keeps me alert but my fatigue combined with meditating on the 3rd eye gives an extra boost to visualization, sort of like a waking dream.

I use a similar thing to this video that I've been using for a while, its just audio and there is no talking, just the tones. I recently made a cleaner version of it and uploaded it as a podcast. I made 2 versions, one with 432 hz pitch, and one with standard tuning 440-441. I do this because of a thread a while back about the conspiracy to disharmonize sound I guess.

Theres a link in my signature if your interested.

chakra tones

Good vid none the less.. another similar one I like, they only have a few chakras listed on their youtube page but I think they're great, is:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't feel particularly energized. In direct contrast, I suddenly feel tired and quite lethargic. What does this mean exactly?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

Well im not 100% but i think it has something to do with how much you do this so if this is your first time then you may feel tired for reasons i dont really know tbh.

im afraid your going to have to wait till someone who knows more than me stumbles onto your post.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Also, I keep on seeing the "purple" or "crown chakra" as a swirling purple mass of purple energy every time I lie down and close my eyes. Is this common, or did I forget to close the chakra or something - if so, how do I go about it? Anyone care to shed some light on this?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm posting so I can mark this thread to visit later. And I'm bumping so that the new folks can see the video and comment.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join