It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Wow. I am at great peace.

Very very relaxing and energizing,

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
ATS'ers should view this video before they post considering whats happening to the site lately

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Guess no body's going to answer my question on the first page.

I'm always for expanding my knowledge and maybe better my health, but not at the cost of joining a religion that contradicts my own.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Cool thread, will have to go home and try some of this out

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire Dragon

Fire Dragon...whats happening to the site?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice guys - well noted! This is exactly the reason I asked the questions I did because I respect the fact that these are powerful energies that I cant expect to be able to master and control in the blink of an eye and especially without seeking some form of advice first

Although I did watch the video Im sure there were some aspects that I possibly didnt 'do correctly' However I did pay a lot of attention to closing the chakras (that seemed very important as I was listening to it for some reason - I pictured the spheres dimming shrinking and slowing down) If anyone wants to u2u me with any advice/guidance I would be happy to hear from you

Many Thanks Friends

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION???

This was my original question:

I'd like to know, is this some sorta religious thing?

Or is it a scientific thing?

I don't want to do something that is from another religion.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

This aint science, nor religion, but falls in the middle of those two. This is believing, in yourself.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Umm what are you talking about

if you are asking is the video a religious thing then No!! its a meditation thing it helps to relax you and balance your chakra's

if you are asking is the meditation thing in general a religion and the answer is again No!! there is no religion here dont worry

or science really just good 'ol fashioned spirituality and awakening but i would listen to the other posts if you are geting in to this its best to learn about this fully if you are really serious about it all i know i am going to be doing the same

EDIT: Hope that answes your question

Also sorry if u felt like u was getting ignored

[edit on 29/1/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION???

This was my original question:

I'd like to know, is this some sorta religious thing?

Or is it a scientific thing?

I don't want to do something that is from another religion.

-Lahara

You do realize you could always research this on your own pretty easily, right?

The idea of chakras comes from Hinduism primarily, although many people who are not adherent to particular religions still meditate and work with their chakras.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by newage2012

"There bodies energy drops every time, entities enter, all sorts of complications."
You have two people who replied to this already. Robert Monroe was doing this in the 50's, and wrote three books which are very well known--and founded an institute to research this, created Hemi-sync, etc. I am writing both from my own experience and that of recognized experts, of which Monroe is considered a pioneer. I simply don't want people to miss valuable experience by the unrealistic fear that their body will be attacked by negative spirits, human or otherwise, or that they will lose bioenergy from doing this. It is simply untrue. There is enough natural fear present for first timers when they do an out of body exit. Some realize they're out, but cannot see, which is quite easily remedied. Please don't frighten them from a valid and valuable experience with scary stories which are, quite frankly, untrue. I don't mean to debate/argue either, just set the record straight. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Just wanted to watch the video.....IT HAS BEEN REMOVED!?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by newage2012
Hey truthquest,
I just read your post, a suggestion. Be careful about astral projection. We call it astral travelling in alot of cases. As I stated previously, alot of people new to energy dont have a very good base. In other words their energy is top heavy and they have no grounding. So they will experience out of body experiences and become detached from the body. This is not good, the body quickly starts to deteriorate and will die. The soul becomes lost and can quickly enter the hell state, nobody wants that. If you find yourself leaving your body during the meditation exercises, STOP. Meditation is joining the mind body and soul, its HUGE, it has nothing to do with becoming disjointed and seperated. Its just advice, you can take it or leave it, but any meditation or energy work is hardly fun and games. Just be careful is all I'm saying. Listen to yourself, mind body soul and heart. Be aware. Have a good one.

Wally

I find that hard to believe. From what I have seen so far by reading experiences and my own experiences AP seems very safe, well at least safer than what I see daily in the waking life.

But thanks for the advice. I know your just trying to help.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
hey carole9999,

Honestly, whenever someone comes up to me and says that they are a "master" or an "expert" I laugh. We spend endless amounts of times in multiple lifetimes learning about this. When someone comes up to me and states they know everything about everything, I have to question their direction. This goes for people who write books, theres hundreds of "good" authors and "gurus" out there. Does it mean they know it all, no. Do I know it all? No. My experience comes from helping people heal the wounds they sustain during their UNCONCIOUS state, during their lucid dreaming and astral travelling. Yes I said unconcious, which means you dont even realize how much damage your doing to your body and soul until its already done. Surprise. Am I trying to be a fear mongering individual? No. If I was fear mongering I'd relate those who leave their bodies to drug addicts. I've met several who describe the hell state perfectly. Those who have gone through years of astral travel say the same thing as the drug addicts. Yes you can leave your body, but what I'm stating, is that 99.9999% of people out there shouldn't. Yes your experiences are wonderful and blissful and it seems just so sureal. Like you're not even here anymore. Which is exactly the point. What I'm trying to emphasize here is that yes you can float around and visit all sorts of places. Honestly I'm not saying you can't. That is your free will, go wild. The draw back of this, is that your growth spiritually is stunted. So if you're comfortable with not going any further thats cool, keep on floating by. I'll say this though, 5 years ago I thought I was a master. Then 4 years ago I realized that I had huge growth ahead of me. Then 3 years ago I thought I was a master, and what do you know, I had more growth. As long as we are here, we are learning, and we learn best from suffering. The thing is though, we already know all of this stuff, its just a matter of remembering it. So if you're content floating, thats fine, it just means you are having to much fun. Energy is not fun and games, neither is spirituality. Its internal growth, and its not easy. So like I said, do as you desire, but realize this is not a game. We do not need to suffer to grow. This will make no sense to you now, but maybe in the next life time it will click. Good luck.

Wally

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by newage2012

I don't consider anyone a 'master', etc. We are all both teachers and students. AP, or OBE are a valid part of spiritual growth, not an obstruction. I am aware that many fundamentalist Christian, NewAge, scientism, etc., etc., beliefs may disagree from their belief systems. Extreme belief systems can stop the learning process (thereby the spiritual maturation process--i.e. if you believe you have learned everything, all learning stops). Hope this makes sense.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by carole9999]

[edit on 30-1-2009 by carole9999]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by carole9999

I must add that while learning from external sources (books, other people, etc.,) is worthwhile, there is no substitute for experience, which is, as the saying goes, the best teacher. While caution is always advised for taking part in activities where negative spirits can enter (anything where spirit activity is invited without precaution can be used as an excuse to circumvent the law of allowance and create unwanted activity--which is why ouija boards used by novices seeking thrills should be discouraged), AP, or OBE is experienced by everyone while they sleep. Most have no recollection of it, similar to knowing that you've had a dream but being unable to recall the content. This activity does not decrease anyone's bioenergetic body, it renews and replenishes it. The primary fear for first time projectors is death, and feeding into that fear with claims of 'lost energy' and/or 'death' is counterproductive. Intentional and spontaneous projection events are learning experiences which tend to enhance spiritual advancement. I would voice the same objection to anyone using the tactic of 'if you don't believe in this, you are going to hell', which is infamous and has caused a great deal of suffering for many. This, in my observation, is spiritually repugnant and stifling.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
hey carole9999,

Are you suggesting that I'm threatening people with the suffering of hell if they dont listen to me? If you trully are into the energy, read the energy that I give off. Do not slander me. Please. What I am providing warning towards is not a new concept. If you look at the buddhists, they emphasize my point. Go to any yoga shalla, if the instructor is aware of energy, they will be very intent on making sure the individuals keep their eyes open. The reason being, is that people often leave their body to explore the spiritual universe. The result is that the body soul connection is damaged and lost. You want to strengthen and balance your energy with your body and emotions. Not leave them apart. Am I trying to instill fear? No. All I'm trying to say is that leaving your body is not even necessary. Give me one good reason why you need to leave your body. I'm quite serious. Do you want to see other places? Other realities? Why? You live in this reality. Focus on this reality. If you want to exist in other realities, let go of this reality and go search for something more suitable to your taste. But the way I see it, is if you're already here, you may as well do the work that is needed of you in this lifetime. So take advantage of this opportunity. To recieve a human body is rare as it is. I currently have a cat, the soul that exists within the cats body is what buddhists would call a "vajra". These individuals also exist within catholic references. Highest order of angels, etc etc. Their soul purpose is to cleanse the emotional attachments and to raise the energy. They usually approach as an entitiy engulfed in flames. Depicting fire often cleanses karma quite easily. These entities exist in constant purification. Totally out of balance, but very high energy. Yet even with all of their energy, here is a vajra, in the body of a cat. Is this rare? No. But it serves as a lesson. We have to be vigil at all times as to what we involve ourselves with. I know this may seem like complete nonsense to you, but leaving your body does cause damage. Its hard to describe. Look all I'm saying is to be careful who you share your knowledge with alright? In fact I beg you not to share this with others. Please. So many souls cannot handle leaving their bodies, dont tempt them. It may seem like you are doing them well, but you're not. I'm not trying to guilt you. I'm trying to help you see why this isnt something you share. Share your knowledge of how to stay grounded. Share your knowledge as to how to build a strong firm base. Please dont propogate the ideals of leaving your body. Esspecially energy workers. They of all people should not persue this path. Feel the energy that I am pouring into this message. Know that I am genuine. I am sorry if I have insulted you. I am sorry I have lectured you. But please, for their sake, keep this knowledge to yourself. You don't yet realize how much suffering it can cause. There are much safer means to grow spiritually. Dont let people gamble with their soul. Thankyou for your time.

Wally

[edit on 31-1-2009 by newage2012]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

Huh the video hasent been moved it still works fine for me

(second line)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by newage2012
"The result is that the body soul connection is damaged and lost."
Oh, where to start? The soul is what exists outside of time/space, as in oversoul. The spirit is what exists here (please don't think I'm making a spacial reference) Buddhism is a belief system.

"All I'm trying to say is that leaving your body is not even necessary. Give me one good reason why you need to leave your body. I'm quite serious. Do you want to see other places? Other realities? Why? You live in this reality. Focus on this reality."
Did I ever indicate that I didn't focus on the experience and learning opportunities of physical reality, or in any way emphasize OBE as an alternative? No, I didn't. It can augment spiritual growth, but the reason we are in the physical is for the valuable experience it provides. I have no idea why you would jump to an assumption/conclusion like that. A primary lesson for spiritual growth in the physical is dropping the illusions, understanding who and what we are and the nature of this realm. Physical things, places, etc., are units within time-space, used as tools in the learning experience. We don't own or possess any thing or person, even our physical body is 'borrowed'.

"If you want to exist in other realities, let go of this reality and go search for something more suitable to your taste."
Is this the equivalent of stating "the physical--love it or leave it"? Is your experience really that two dimensional? Exploring out of body is no different from scuba diving--yes they both require caution, but the most that can happen during an OBE is the energy body gets injured (it cannot be 'killed"). It heals very rapidly as well, and just as in any other environment you conduct yourself with respect and consideration of others. It is a valuable experience for those interested. I don't direct others to do this, nor would I frighten them off. There is the law of allowance--if I am asked for help, I offer it, if not I don't.
"But the way I see it, is if you're already here, you may as well do the work that is needed of you in this lifetime."
Hmm, why would you assume that I don't know this, or that I am not doing so already? Again, I have no idea where you came up with these.

"These individuals also exist within catholic references. Highest order of angels, etc etc."
Derived from beliefs. Ok, I know 'or believe' that an 'angel' is us in a more advanced form after many incarnations. They don't interfere with negative events or entities without very specific reasons. They understand that to advance spiritually, we (they) must incarnate into lives of both light and dark polarity.
"Their soul purpose is to cleanse the emotional attachments and to raise the energy. They usually approach as an entitiy engulfed in flames."
We have to be vigil at all times as to what we involve ourselves with. I know this may seem like complete nonsense to you, but leaving your body does cause damage. ItSo many souls cannot handle leaving their bodies, dont tempt them. It may seem like you are doing them well, but you're not."
The remainder of your post has to do with your personal beliefs and admonitions not to teach this. While I have my beliefs, I do my best to base them on personal experience. People go out of body every time they sleep, and the process of conscious out of body exits goes hand in hand with development of the energy body (which also improves physical health). The information in the form of techniques is not a classified secret, it is readily available to anyone interested in looking for it. I do not control other's choices, nor do I have a desire to, nor do I contribute fear. It's not that difficult---really!

[edit on 31-1-2009 by carole9999]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

If you got a headache right between your eyes it is probably because you fully opened your third eye. I get that sensation all the time, while it doesn't feel much like a headache but more like pressure of some kind.

I have often noticed that I can willfully increase or decrease this sense of pressure through meditation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join