It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ok I just watched the video and followed the instructions to the best of my ability (its the first time Ive really tried anything like this) and I'm currently feeling a bit dizzy and only ever so slightly sick in my stomach plus a very slight headache which another member mentioned earlier (although I do feel a bit uplifted) Is this normal and is it a good sign or a bad sign? Was I doing something wrong or not?
Im a little spooked and confused at the moment

Thanks

[edit on 28/1/09 by mrvalleyboy]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrvalleyboy

I believe that im the one who mentioned the headache that u spoke about and i got mine right in the center of my head where the pineal gland is so i would'nt worry because you mentioned tha you are new to this and so am i thats why i got the headache nothing to worry about at all

Also try not to be spooked at all there isnothing to be afraid oiof here as far as i kow all you are doing is balancing your body good luck i your future meditations

[edit on 28/1/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I was thinking about trying this, but from the looks of it it's like drugs. People have good trips and bad trips, haha.

I don't know if I want to try it now

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by newage2012

Why do you say this, about the hell and how dangerous all this is? Honestly, i am curious which source does state opinions like this...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

Well it's 100% up tp you to try it

but i would seriously recommend it i found it absoloutely amazing and it made me feel great and i canrt wait to do it again seriously

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yeah its gotta be said (and oh do I wish Id waited a few mins before my last posting haha) that those feelings have passed and Im feeling quite good (Ok I get to leave the office for the day in 20mins which is always gonna uplift me but thats beside the point) I'll certainly try this again and try to develop my technique

Thanks again guys (and OP of course)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrvalleyboy
I havent watched the video yet but I definately will! I and a few others it seems are novices and/or never tried something like this before and would like a few pointers to ensure we are doing this correctly

1: What atmosphere should we do this in?
2. Is there anything specific we should focus on or try to ignore?
3. Should we even be trying this if we have never done anything like this before (i.e. should we seek out a bit more advice first?

Im also interested to know why the earlier member experienced headaches after watching this!

Thanks for the post though OP

S&F

[edit on 28/1/09 by mrvalleyboy]

1)A relaxed atmosphere is ideal. Make sure it's quiet, with no external noises, and you can fully relax, in a posistion you feel most comfortable in. This is always a good environment to go through your chakras in, although you can do it anywhere, at any time, but this is a good start for now.

2)Just work your way through them, giving lots of focus to each one, if you have not gone through them before this will be a good start. Also try to feel as you go through which needs the most work/attention/time. You may not notice this the first time you try, or a couple of times after even, but as you become more aware of your chakras and energy points, you will know which one(s) are more out of blance, letting you know what to work on.

3) It is very important to close your Chakras down, once you have finished. I have not watched this video, so do not know if it mentions this, but this is very important indeed. If you leave your chakras open, you are leaving yourself open to things which can drain your energy, from people to other things in your environment. There are many ways which you can close your chakras. Some people picture each point as a rose bud, and as you go through each one and close them down, the rose folds and the petals withclose. You can visualize a cross of white light on each side, which also works just as well. I close mine down by capping each one off.

I visualize a cap covering the front, and then one on the back. You need to focus on capping both sides, as just front or back is not enough. If you are in a major rush, just cap or close etc, your solar plexus. But do try to work through them all when closing down.

Star and flagg to the OP, good that you brought this to people attention.

Peace

[edit on 28-1-2009 by The 5th]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
[yoda voice] Interesting this is

The site:
www.kheper.net...

Never stop questioning...

[]´s
RP

[edit on 28-1-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Tingling or pain in an energy centre during the course of any meditation is an indication of a blockage. Also, confusingly, when an energy centre is active it will also tingle, but the two feelings are different, the latter having a certain lightness and motion to it whilst the latter being more dull, flat and pain-like.

As always, different people may react differently. The information about blockage comes from the Ra material.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi

Most of this has been covered in GREAT length!! on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Although this thread is very long all you need is probably in the first 20 pages.

Great responsability comes with opening of chakras, please tread wisely. I had no idea what I was releasing and wish I had read around the subject a lot more before I opened them. Great stability, well being and love can be set free, but its also very important to maintain a balance when opening chakras. each one has a very unique energy and can prove to be very powerful if allowed to go unchecked. That said I would not change what I have done, Id just have done it with more knowledge and understanding.

Good luck and just take it slowly!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by newage2012

I use a similar technique to astral project, which is the classic Out of Body experience, and I have to say the comment about the body beginning to die and entering hell state or whatever is simply untrue to the best of my knowledge. The worst that could happen is that you'll scare the sh*t out of yourself on a lower astral vibration and end up thrown back to consciousness in your physical body again. Well, that's not the worst, but unless you're someone who's attracting a lot of special attention...

As with all such experiences, it shouldn't be consciously attempted until the concept is fully grasped and meditation/trance practiced, but if it happens accidentally, don't panic, and just enjoy it. There will be a reason for it happening, for nothing in this universe is accidental.

Interesting video anyhow

Namasté

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Great Vid OP.

Star and flag for you.

I have a few chakras that need some TLC so I will put this vid to good use!

thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
this is a reply to multiple posts... several people have complained of various discomfort, distracting or painful. i would like to clarify these sensations.

what we are doing as beginners in this process is returning to the true method of breathing - that is breathing prana, or energy. this is a two pronged process:

-the opening and empowerment each chakra, leading to knowledge of higher self, and in the beginning stages

-the cleansing of your subconscious leading to total clarity and focus

this is truly a huge oversimplification, but generally accurate. in a book (which i highly recomend) called "nothing in this book is true, but its exactly how things are" author bob frisell says (paraphrased)

imagine you have a tall glass, and at the bottom of that glass is a centimeter of mud. by breathing prana you are removing the mud by running water straight into the glass. mud is kicked up, made more visible than before. but soon you have a tall glass of clear water.

in other words, as you endeavor to reach a state of clarity, your attention may be drawn to uncomfortable, distracting, or even possibly repressed memories. the same is true for physical sensations. the point is, with practice, both pass! and that means exactly what it sounds like, BTW freedom from physical sensations.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

it is neather it is metaphysical

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is excellent! As for the headache, it may be due to opening the third eye for the first time. If you are new to this, proceed slowly. This deals with the very Life~Force.

Sensory symptoms are said to include subjective changes in body temperature - feelings of heat or cold - a feeling of electricity in the body, persistent sexual arousal syndrome, headache and pressure inside of the head, tingling, vibrations and gastro-intestinal problems. Cognitive and affective symptoms are said to include psychological upheaval, stress, depression, depersonalization or derealization, intense mood-swings, but also moments of bliss, deep peace and other altered states of consciousness. Within the mentioned academic traditions this symptomatology is often referred to as the Physio-Kundalini syndrome or Kundalini-experience Awakening.

Taken from Crystalinks This girl has a radio show on Blog Talk Radio.com called Ellie's World. She is very good. You can even call into her show and ask about these things. Here is the link to her radio show Ellie's World

[edit on 02/13/2007 by ForceMaster]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Be careful, as the Kundalini chakras are extreemly powerful. It is considered advanced meditation. You may want to meditate with the overall white energy at first until you get used to that, then go onto the Kundalini. It can open up channels of power that you have to prepare for through stages.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just what the doctor ordered.
Actually better than what the doctor ordered!
Thanks - Ahhh.....

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hey carole9999,

My direction with the advice was not negative in intention. Simply a warning. My group here in Edmonton practices based on experience. There are people with 40 years plus of experience, theres others who have been doing it for a year. Repeatedly we have people who persue out of body experiences. There bodies energy drops every time, entities enter, all sorts of complications. The unfortunate thing is the lack of awarness the individual posseses. So basically the damage is done, although its not impossible to undo, it just puts the individual at an awkward position. I talk about this, because we see it dozens of times in a range of individuals, both "spiritual" and non-spiritual. It's happened to me, and family members. So you'll have to forgive my prudence in emphasizing on it. As for hell, its simply a word. Just like this reality, we collectively manifest it. When an individual enters a very low energy, and the emotional attachments over burden the soul, they enter what we phrased the "hell state". As for projecting oneself, it can be accomplished, but only because your energy expands infinitly. Basically you are in all places at once. That means you are concious of all things. That means that you dont loose touch with your body. As for books, I dont read any. I work with a strong community, spirituality cant be approached by reading a book. It requires support, and guidance, we need to be reminded. Most of the work is done on an emotional basis. Little is done with energy, the energy will magnify as one removes emotional attachments. *shrugs* take my advice with a grain of salt. I didnt come here to argue.

Hey mach7,

Dont focus so much on the colour of the energy. Different energies will relate to different emotions. Different shades of red can mean different things to different people at different times. So like I said, just visualize whats natural, you'll feel alot more comfortable. As for how to circulate through the chakras, that is a very long explanation. Doing the belly breathing and visualizing the black smoke leaving your body will be enough. The funny thing about meditation and energy, is the less you worry about it, the easier it is. Trust me, I've been doing this for awhile and I still have a hell of a time with it lol. If you have more questions though, just give me a shout [email protected] . Just keep your mindset positive, and see the growth even in troubled times. Ttyl bud.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

"Before the beginning, all was nothing: only the spark of divine consciousness. From this spark all of creation arouse. Spinning out from the center. Spinning into being. Spinning into time. Spinning into wheels of life. From the great spiral galaxies thousands of light years across to the trillions of atoms swirling in a grain of sand the universe is made from spinning wheels of energy, spinning wheels of stardust giving birth to life. Wheels upon wheels spinning through space. Solidifying into form. Rotating on an axis. Orbiting the Sun. Revolving and evolving through time. The One in the many giving birth to life.

With a single shining white moon our shining blue planet spins in space. A planet made of earth and water, and fire and air. A planet of sound and light and beauty, and the consciousness of life. In an intricate web, build with exquisite balance this blessed earth, which is our home, is a great wheel from witch our life arises. Generated from the heart of divine spirit, condensing to manifestation. The one in the many: father Sky and mother Earth. Between them, the seven layers of manifestation form a rainbow bridge connecting Earth and Heaven. Stepping stones from matter to spirit. Connecting through our bodies as we connect to each other into the endless web of life that is seeking to become conscience.

Aligned along a central channel called SUSHUMNA, the seven chakras rise from base to crown, generating the patterns of the auric field. Their spinning comes from the intersection of two basic currents: one from above and one from below.

As this currents pass between the chakras, these centers spins like gears that take us on a journey through life. Together, the seven chakras describe a profound formula for humans and a template for transformation."

Anodea Judith

PS: you should see this video as well.....

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForceMaster

Be careful, as the Kundalini chakras are extreemly powerful. It is considered advanced meditation. You may want to meditate with the overall white energy at first until you get used to that, then go onto the Kundalini. It can open up channels of power that you have to prepare for through stages.

Very good advice. No one should even consider unleashing this until they are totally aware of what it is. Remember once you awaken your kundalini you can never send it back. It awakens itself when it is ready, to awaken it early often results in whats known as a spiritual emergency.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join