It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is just an amazing Chakra Video in my opinion and i had to share it with you guys i dunno maybe it will help you out like it did for me and i really would reccomend listening to this video cause it seriously makes you feel amazing

also need a bit of advice why is it that i got a headache right i the middle of my head after trying this meditation i personally think its because i have never done it before but what do i know

For people who dont know about Chakra's heres what i found off of a website

1st- The Root Chakra (Muladhara) is located at the perineum. It is associated with Survival, Primal Instincts, and the Quest for Safety and Security. A blocked Root Chakra leads to Fear, Entrapment in the Physical World, Intestinal Problems, and Skin Disorders. An open Root Chakra leads to Less Focus on Basic Physical Needs and Opens the Way to Begin the Spiritual Journey to Enlightenment. The associated gland is the adrenals.

2nd- The Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) is located below the navel. It is associated with Sexuality, Intimacy, and Libido. A blocked Sacral Chakra leads to Sexual Dysfunction, Fear of Intimacy, and Urinary and Reproductive Disorders. An open Sacral Chakra leads to the Ability to Transmute Sexual Energy into Divine Energy. The associated gland is the Gonads.

3rd- The Navel Chakra (Manipura) is located at the solar plexus. It is associated with Power, Self Control, Ego, and Sense of Purpose. A blocked Navel Chakra leads to Rage, Indignation, Perfectionism, Megalomania, and Stomach Disorders. An open Naval Chakra leads to an Awareness of One's Own Divine Power & that of Others, Willpower, and the Ability to Manage Anger. The associated gland is the Pancreas.

4th- The Heart Chakra (Anahata) is located at the chest region. It is associated with Love-- of Oneself and of Others. A blocked Heart Chakra leads to Bearing Grudges, Low Self Esteem, and Circulatory Problems. An open Heart Chakra leads to Compassion, Forgiveness, Freedom from Judgements, and an Acceptance of Ourselves for Who We Are. The associated gland is the Thymus.

5th- The Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) is located at the front of the neck. It is associated with Creativity, Communication, and Self Expression. A blocked Throat Chakra can lead to Respiratory Disturbances, Conformity to the Status Quo, and Repressed Communication with Others. An open throat Chakra leads to Creative Output, Self Expression, and Understanding. The associated gland is the Thyroid.

6th- The Third Eye Chakra (Ajna) is located between the eyebrows. It is associated with Intuition and Psychic Insight. A blocked Third Eye leads to Complete Dependence on the Five Senses and an Inability to Perceive Life Beyond the Purely Physical.. An open Third Eye leads to Psychic Awareness and Extrasensory Perception. The associated gland is the Pituitary.

7th- The Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) is located at the top of the head. It is associated with the Spritual and the Divine. A blocked Crown Chakra leads to Spritual Poverty and a Lack of Awareness of Higher Realms. An open Crown Chakra leads to Enlightenment, Bliss, and the Sense of Being as One with the Universe. The associated gland is the Pineal.

www.woodcox.net...

[edit on 27/1/2009 by Anti - Government]

[edit on 27/1/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
HI,
interestng post only thing is that, your video link isnt working
will try it when you repost the link

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Amazing.

I recommend this video: Anodea.Judith-The.Illuminated.Chakras

Totally blow mind mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XxthehoffxX

ok mate

sorry for the inconvinence

it works now and seriously it should blow your mind cause it did to me

i am soo surprised by how well that worked and how amazing i felt trully incredible stuff

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'd like to know, is this some sorta religious thing?

Or is it a scientific thing?

I don't want to do something that is from another religion.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

I liked the vid - thanks for sharing AG.

I found it relaxing and easier to visualise the chakra points with the guidance (something I have always found difficult up to now). A dark room with single candle works well for this.

The guide's accent is unusual for this type of video but the music fits well. Pity it does not allow more time for each chakra though.

RobertPaulsim: I'm currently looking at that video - cheers.

B

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yea nice video!

Im currently watching the The Illuminated Chakras by Anodea Judith, very interesting indeed!

Ive always wanted to try out something like this, see if it really does work, but ive always think im doing it wrong.

Do you concentrate on one chakra one night then the next one up the next night, or do you concentrate on one chakra until u notice something happening??

Any pointers would be great, Thanks

Mach

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hey Anti - Government,

Sorry about the lack of a user name, I forgot my password lol. Anyways, there is a main cycle of energy within your body. Yes there are many others as well, but there is a main one that provides your body with a healthy balance of energy. You will find many "energy workers" tend to focus alot of their energy in the mid brain and the third eye. When the energy is high enough within us, and the blockages are worked loose, we will see and feel a tremendous amount. For now though dont persue that goal. The main goal of any energy work on ourselves is emotional release. All the psychic crap can come later when our mind and soul are at peace. Even with myself, I do not see and feel all the time, only when I need to. Anyways the reason why you have a headache after this meditation is because it pushes the energy to your mid brain or third eye. You need to pull the energy down. Alot of people find it easier to visualize a water fall flowing down the fronts of their bodies. Basically you want the energy to flow down into your dantien. Or the bodies inner fire. Its that chakra thats right around your belly region. About two inches below your belly button. Anyways, the trick is, deep breaths into the belly. Only your stomach should be moving, not your chest. This may be difficult seeing as how most people only ever use their upper and mid portions of their lungs. Take deep breaths into your belly, imagine the energy flowing like a waterfall down from your head and into that ball of fire in your belly. When you breath out imagine a black smoke flowing off of your body, to me it often looks like a darker version of incense smoke. Anyways thats the general gyst of it. Youll find for the first while its a pain to try to visualize all of these things at once, but I assure you that is why you are experiencing a headache. Just to much energy in the nogg'in. Anyways if you have any more questions you can email me at [email protected] I'll be happy to answer what I can. Have a good day!

Wally

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I havent watched the video yet but I definately will! I and a few others it seems are novices and/or never tried something like this before and would like a few pointers to ensure we are doing this correctly

1: What atmosphere should we do this in?
2. Is there anything specific we should focus on or try to ignore?
3. Should we even be trying this if we have never done anything like this before (i.e. should we seek out a bit more advice first?

Im also interested to know why the earlier member experienced headaches after watching this!

Thanks for the post though OP

S&F

[edit on 28/1/09 by mrvalleyboy]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I posted an annonymous reply previously, although I'm not certain it went through. Basically all your experiencing is an imbalance in your energy. Its really quite simple to alleviate. Alot of people who persue energy often unknowingly send the energy to their mid brain and third eye chakras. This is prior to building up a strong balanced base. This results in headaches, or worse, but I like to stay positive lol. Anyways, all you have to do is belly breath. I find yoga is nice for that, but basically you want to take nice deep breaths into your belly. Imagine the energy flowing from your head to your dantien (inner fire, or the chakra located just below your belly button). Imagine a waterfall, I find alot of people respond to that well. As the energy fills your dantien, it leaves your mid brain. Already as you breath in through your nose and into your belly you're filling your body with energy. When you breathe out, squeeze your anus shut, and imagine the energy flowing down into your kuhndalini and up into your spine. As time progresses the energy will work its way up further and further until it reaches the mid brain in a healthy manner. Also its very important to visualize the expulsion of black smoke. This black smoke leaves your lungs and flesh as you breath out. This black smoke is to allow you to visualize the release of emotional attachments which serve as blockages to our development. Meditation and energy work is not easy my friend, it takes time and patience. If you would like to know more, I can share what I know. You can contact me at [email protected] I'll attempt to answer your questions to the best of my ability
. Have a good one.

Wally

[edit on 28-1-2009 by newage2012]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
My spine started to complain a bit in getting to the crown region. When I first started energy meditations my whole nervous system did not like any of the exercises and I got random sharp spikes of somethingness going around. But now it is just a really good feeling.

I've had a lot of trouble getting any sensations from my head but that definitely started to work.

I don't have any idea what this kind of stuff is about but at the very least it gives me a really good feeling.

I'll have to work on these exercises a lot more because I "signed up" for the astral projection material which requires energy meditations.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hey truthquest,
I just read your post, a suggestion. Be careful about astral projection. We call it astral travelling in alot of cases. As I stated previously, alot of people new to energy dont have a very good base. In other words their energy is top heavy and they have no grounding. So they will experience out of body experiences and become detached from the body. This is not good, the body quickly starts to deteriorate and will die. The soul becomes lost and can quickly enter the hell state, nobody wants that. If you find yourself leaving your body during the meditation exercises, STOP. Meditation is joining the mind body and soul, its HUGE, it has nothing to do with becoming disjointed and seperated. Its just advice, you can take it or leave it, but any meditation or energy work is hardly fun and games. Just be careful is all I'm saying. Listen to yourself, mind body soul and heart. Be aware. Have a good one.

Wally

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
NewAge, I doubt if I'll even try for another year or so. First I want to feel as though I have strong control over my dreams. That alone will take months.

I do realize that meditation and astral projection have very little related to one another. The point of the energy meditation is a tool to strengthen my mind to the point where if astral projection is really possible I'll be able to handle it well.

Thanks for your concern though.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Great video on chakras. I'd follow the meditation but unfortunatly I don't have any chakras anymore.

I suppose I could try it anyway though...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akuryotaisan16
but unfortunatly I don't have any chakras anymore.

What the ...

So did you loose them playing poker or did they suddenly drop out? lol

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Government
why is it that i got a headache right i the middle of my head after trying this meditation

It's your Pineal Gland. You need to clean it up.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Haha

No, they were there and then one day I woke up and they had disappeared. I talked to my adult friend who's also an professional energy healer/therapist and she said that I no longer had any use for them.

Who knows?

[edit on 11/24/2007 by Akuryotaisan16]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by newage2012
I find yoga is nice for that, but basically you want to take nice deep breaths into your belly. Imagine the energy flowing from your head to your dantien (inner fire, or the chakra located just below your belly button). Imagine a waterfall, I find alot of people respond to that well. As the energy fills your dantien, it leaves your mid brain. Already as you breath in through your nose and into your belly you're filling your body with energy. When you breathe out, squeeze your anus shut, and imagine the energy flowing down into your kuhndalini and up into your spine. As time progresses the energy will work its way up further and further until it reaches the mid brain in a healthy manner. Also its very important to visualize the expulsion of black smoke. This black smoke leaves your lungs and flesh as you breath out.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by newage2012]

Hey wally...

Just to add when u say you belly breath, from your brain to you bottom chakra which is red, do i imagine a red waterfall, falling into my chakra and then exhale with black smoke, from chakra through my lungs out of my head/brain??
And how long do i need to do this?
Do you do the exact same for each individual chakra?

Just wanted to make sure im doing this right

Thanks Again

Mach

I also have a 'Are you psychic' book by Julie Soskin, has dozens of techniques for boosting your innate powers.
www.beliefnet.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by newage2012
Hey truthquest,
In other words their energy is top heavy and they have no grounding. So they will experience out of body experiences and become detached from the body. This is not good, the body quickly starts to deteriorate and will die. The soul becomes lost and can quickly enter the hell state, nobody wants that.

Wally

Energy body imbalance can be corrected by both grounding or simply eating a heavy meal. The entire energy body should be worked with in a balanced way. I have had many OBEs, and there is NO danger of becoming detached from the physical, unless the physical happens to die from any cause which would cause death anyway, which is only as likely as it would be in regular sleep. It is a simple matter to return to the physical body--please reference the books of Robert Monroe (Monroe Institute) and Robert Bruce. Instilling fear in people is precisely the way to keep them from experiencing this, as fear and anxiety will not only prevent you from traveling, but if you do manage to exit, return you very quickly. Even a signal from your bladder will 'force' your return, wherever you go. While there are very dark polarity realms, there is no 'hell' per se--hellish, yes. In my experience it is difficult to visit other than by intention.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by strNick

Really wow

well could you give some pointers on how to "Clean it up"

thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join