It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Action G.I Joe Movie Coming - Is The NWO Trying To Recruit The Youth 4 NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Note: the cartoon Commander, was completely different. He was a reptillian humanoid from an undergound reptillian humanoid civilization in the Himalayas, who worked with European aristocrats to create a new world order.

The movie is not based on the cartoon.

[edit on 28/1/09 by MikeboydUS]
Wow I'm starting to believe in the reptilian theory now

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All I want to know is who is playing Cobra Commader?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
All I want to know is who is playing Cobra Commader?

Joseph Gordon Levitt, the goofy kid from the sitcom "3rd Rock from the Sun." I can remember watching him in Pop Tart commercials before he was on that show.

Its horrible casting. The Commander in the comic series was a middle aged ex special forces war veteran not a goofy kid from Pop Tart commercials.

The Commander is like Col. Kurtz with way too much caffeine. They should of picked an actor who could pull off the megalomanical screams and fits that characterizes the Commander.

Kevin Spacey would have been excellent. Willem Dafoe would have been good.

Instead we get Pop Tarts!

[edit on 29/1/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
Are they trying to make Obama's civilian force cool?

No, this has been in the works for years, before any one even knew who Obama was. I recall an article on in about three years ago, explaining how they changed the meaning of GI JOE to an acronym for the Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity.

Gay Is Just Over Exaggerated...

As long as they leave Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow as they were, I think it will turn out to be an ok movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join