It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hunting a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
UFO are often associated with HV transmission lines. the Space Tether
experiment reinforced this association when the charged tether broke and fell away forming a charged "lens" some 20 miles wide through which the shuttle filmed the anomalies they described as "debris" but appeared like distant UFO's and were observed passing behind the tether. I suggest that HV fields very weakly bend the width of our time frame and allow for temporal lensing similar to gravitational lensing used by astronomers. The distance of the shuttle from the lens allowed them to film in the far field while UFO sightings near transmission lines on earth would have to be much closer for the same reasons as focusing a magnifying glass. I believe
we can leverage Transmission lines to uncover UFO's. HVDC transmission lines like the 650 mile system in California are ready made test beds for experimenting. different focal lengths from the "lens" at different angles and in paralell to different lengths of the field may expose any anommalies. testing would be easy using syncronized lights on the horizon
and filming some through the field and some outside the field

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
additional research of sightings suggests that two lenses are needed like a telescope. if this theory is correct , the slight abberations of a single field would need to be captured by a second lens at a focal distance to create a "window" where an observer or camera could see at a temporal vector
away from normal space. objects at a distance would appear to move quickly as you move toward the edges of the window and vanish when you move past like the numerous reports from chase planes following UFO's

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Lenses work by bending light, since they have a different refractive index to air. Your theory falls apart because there is no boundary between materials that have different refractive indexes. Electricity/charge has no effect on the refractive index of air. There is no such thing as a 'charged-air lensing effect'.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

And if you can't bend the light you bend the space time it travels through hence the gravitational lensing method used by astronomers. I am proposing that HV fields have a similar effect on spacetime. where garvitational lensing effects the entire stream of vacuum flucuations above and below 1.7 THZ I propose that the HV field has a weak interaction with only the shorter vacuum flucuations above 1.7THZ. The longer waves are theorized to be gravitationally active and I am proposing the shorter waves are temporally active. So gravity is not affected and time is only so slightly affected you must stand at a distance and try to find a focal point where even a static charge would be enough to form the second lens and form your window -very speculative of course but it might explain the preponderance of sitings near HV sources. and then there is the unknown drive properties to consider also that probably have a part to play in the equation - I am just trying to imagine a mechanism that could explain the way UFOs appear near HV, appear to move real fast at strange angles and
then disappear - the time window explains why the chase planes fly past unable to turn onto the time axis - the HV and water are the other 2 frequent observations and I am just kicking around possibilities by making the assumption the craft are real and then reverse engineering science that would account for the observed..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hunting a UFO?..

Carry a camera wherever you go and always look up. Perhaps that may be the reason most pic/vids are taken from an appx 40-45 degree angle. It's time that hunters start looking above their heads first.

I always carry both a camera and video cam and made a rack to hold'm both on a tripod. Not that I have seen anything in the skies worthy of capturing..lol I'm working on it though..

Decoy

new topics

top topics

join