It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Your Easter Monday Predictions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is an old method of making personal predictions passed on for generations, it is commonly known in many parts of the world. It's sort of like reading tea leaves but without the tea or the leaves.
Some say you can do this method of divination at anytime with any water. Others say that whenever it rains on Easter Monday, the water is considered special, some go so far as to say holy, and it should only be done on Easter Monday. since it's raining in many places today, why not give it a try.

This is what you do:

place a container outside to catch the rainwater directly.
then fill a glass with the rainwater
prick an egg with something sharp and allow the white stuff only (egg white) to fall into the water while asking for a personal prediction.
(ex. will I travel this year?, should I take this path? etc)
watch as the egg white floats around in the glass, it is supposed to make shapes that you can interpret as the answers to your personal questions.
(ex. you see a plane, you will be travelling or you see a ring, you might be getting married)

if you do try it, let me know what you see.
it's raining right now for me, so I'll be trying it later.

[Edited on 4-12-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
what no one tried it?

i did it and in my glass I saw a key
my question was if I was going to move?
guess that means yes.
now we have to wait and see, since I had no real plans of moving house for at least another 2 years.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What if it doesn't rain here for a week or more? Or not enough to get a good read?
Does it have to be rain water??

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah.. here in Vegas it might be a few months before I could even attempt to collect enough rainwater for something like this....

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
no in the post, i mentioned you can use any water, tap water is fine too, preferably cold water.

the whole Easter Monday thing, was that some people think the rain on easter is special...so a better chance of getting to see what you really want to see...and i remember it because of today

plus it is impossible for it to rain everywhere on Easter Monday

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well its raining here right now, so I think I might try it. I might also just stand out in the rain and see if something good happens. I'll get back to you.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I just tried it...I asked if my first year in college and first year living on my own will work out. The resulting "egg picture" looked like a spider web, or perhaps an explosion. I guess my future is cloudy...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by subscorpion
I just tried it...I asked if my first year in college and first year living on my own will work out. The resulting "egg picture" looked like a spider web, or perhaps an explosion. I guess my future is cloudy...

lol...could be or it could be that your future is still uncertain with many options and directions open for you to choose from.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I predicted i'd have a hangover.

I was right on the money.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
I predicted i'd have a hangover.

I was right on the money.

lemme guess you drank the egg

new topics

top topics