It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Disturbing Film

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I was playing around on imbd the other day and came across the description for a film called the Human Centipede. I haven't even seen this film and just the description and reviews have made me feel yuck.

Disturbing films I have seen? Last House on the Left - the only film I have had to switch off and then I gave the tape away so I would never have to see it again... Salo was pretty bad...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Requiem for a Dream is some sad, scary, disturbing stuff, all the more for being a more-or-less true story for many.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Made in the '20's. Not too bad but there is some weird stuff. Used to be really hard to find... errm.. don't watch if you are squeamish about ants or razor blades or razor blades in eyes.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Silence of the Lambs gave me nightmares after I saw it, and I don't usually have nightmares.
Hannibal chased me through the woods all night. lol. I was so happy when I woke up and it was a dream.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Exorcist
Last House on the Left
Texas Chainsaw was a little disturbing first round.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Saw a film a few years ago called Creep.

en.wikipedia.org...

Freaked me out... Anything with the bloody London underground does though (remember that scene in American werewolf in London?)

Also.. I know it's not a film, but there was an episode of Space 1999 which was on British daytime tv in 1976 (I was 6 at the time) called 'Dragon's Domain'.. I had nightmares about it for ages and it's actually funny to see poeple in my age bracket making comments on it on youtube about how it frightened them to death..

Check out Admiral Ozzel from Empire strikes back getting munched up..

Check this video out and imagine being 6 years old watching it (I can never get youtube vids to work on here!!)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-3-2011 by MrKipling because: bloody youtube link

edit on 30-3-2011 by MrKipling because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by MrKipling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Heard of a movie called "A siberian film" tonight, didn't see it but read the plot on wiki. No film has ever made me feel so much hate for Humanity until now! Sometimes I think people should be arrested on thought alone!

ALS

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Comedy/Horror film Teeth.

Ridiculously brilliant.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Final 20 minutes of Mulholland Drive, Eraserhead...you know, David Lynch.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
For me it was a 1973 movie recently remade for big screen named "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark". The reason being is that it is based on a boarded up house/mansion I used to play in as a kid. At the time I did not know the history of the house but I do now. You can watch the original movie here... www.filmshowonline.net...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The Human Centipede.
BLECH

I only made it about half way through. Really disgusting.

I also found Jacobs Ladder VERY disturbing.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There's only one movie I refuse to watch again, one a friend & I watched on VHS in 1982/3.

Patrick.

The ending is completely unexpected. I was so shocked I leapt over my mate's bed to get away from the tv.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Fragile was pretty scary but most disturbing for me was Texas Chainsaw Massacre The beginning and Wolf Creek

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

That movie made me lol

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by girl_interrupted

I could never understand why an ancient Irish demon was called rawhead rex

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
the most disturbing movie ever filmed is "saving private ryan",because it shows the truth,the opening 20 minutes is an unequalled panorama of violence and horror

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
One word It

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
the devils rejects is another contender as well as house of a 1,000 corpses

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

ahhh a clockwork orange I love that film as you can see from my avatar, but don’t frighten me or disgust me it’s just pure art. Big fan of Stanley Kubrick.. I refuse to watch the saws because of the cringe factor and hostel was pretty disturbing for me I must say, the bit....... blugh.. :-)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

edit on 8-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join