It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I truely think their timing on this one is really bad.
They should be concentraiting on more important things with the economy.
Or are they?
Just imagine over a two month period this spring that the dollar goes from what it is now, to everything costs four or five times as much. Then the following two months, 10 to 15 times as much. Did you leave enough in your budget for food with all those DEBT payments you are making?
Most did not. This is when things will get rough. It will not be a matter of if there is enough food, but do you have anything to buy it with.
Remember the LA riots? That was over what? A trial over one man......
Can you even fathom the whole country doing this thousands times worse?
They will declare Martial Law and have to put uncivil people somewhere.
Everyone else will try to get by and drag themselves by their knuckles to work and back home again. That will be life for 5 to 10 years.

Anyone that today thinks this is not possible, better dig up and learn a little history. We can fall off of our high horse, and it's those that don't think so that are the biggest problem and cause this.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, I don't suspect that in the next several months, things are going to cost 15 times as much, no.

Since this crisis began, I've seen prices barely fluctuate at all for food. Bread, milk and eggs are pretty much what they were 6 months ago. 10 cents here or there.. but certainly not even 2 times as much.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Central Scrutinizer:
The white zone is for loading and unloading.
If you have to load or unload, please use to the white zone.

Is that from Halo 3?

On the subject:

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Yes, the fourth and fourmost, I made a pun, is the underlying flaw in this quite truthfully sinister bill. Although, whoever wrote it is quite opaque, we should be receptive; because the first three reasons will insure leverage in passing it.

The truth is that these faculties could be beneficial with the side effect of wrong doings without legal restraints. It would work for both good/bad entities and all should be savvy about the passing of this bill.

In my honest opinion it won't pass for a very long time if it even gets close.

-Psycho

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
Why has ATS started not posting Anonymous posts. Other than collecting IP's a person should be able to post an anonymous post, but I guess the censorship is in high gear on all sites....

Makes for easier data collection, too. Blatantly obvious honeypots/honeytraps here. Think on that, Peoples, as you post personal data, plans, etc. If you're going to "do something," please don't announce it. Be cagey, if you're going to take ten or fifteen. Makes you far more effective. I'm already one in 8x10tothe6. I followed the breadcrumbs, then looked up and realized where I was. TIA'd.

Crazy is the norm? Maybe yes, maybe "they" used to do it with malnutrition. Maybe "they" now use HAARP. It would explain why we're all depressed.

Originally posted by impaired
This stuff is all disturbing.
But what if we're wrong?
What if we get all ready and nothing happens?
I'm not saying I don't think it's all a possibility. The camps are real, so are the coffins. But what about this:
Why would the coffins be out on the side of the road? Why not underground?
What if this is all just in case a natural disaster or a nuke hits us?
Hey, I just wanna know too, but this is one of those things that we won't know until it happens. Right?
If I'm wrong, tell me. Not here to fight

At worst, we would end up being some combination of Mormon / Boy Scout / ant. Prepared. Works for me.

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by SHADOW462

I wonder just how many people it would take to take the entire population prisoner and control us? One million, two million or three?

Lets see now. They would all have to be in on it from the start. They would have to be willing to kill their fellow citizens or imprison them. Even Hitler was not fool enough to try that.

How do you go about knowing which of us is safe to ask to do this to our neighbors and know they would not tell anyone else? How do you get that many people to keep a secret during the planning and training?

I guess you could train them and them not know what for, but at some point they would have to be told and be willing to shoot their own neighbors for no real reason.

If this is real and if attempted, you would end up with a Civil War. A large part of the Military and National Guard would change sides and I believe the same is true of the Police.

I'm just not buying it. The logistics are impossible.

Let's see now, the National Guard has been / is being / will be intentionally destroyed, likewise the military, both depleted uraniumed, vaccinated, and God knows whatall. The police were originally invented to protect the rich and now there seems to be active recruiting to put a certain even more intense flavor in uniform, like "inside" flavor. State? Google Schwartzkopf and New Jersey State Police. Years have been spent training paramilitary in foreign countries, could that be some of what's coming across the border? I don't usually say inflammatory things like that last statement, and am very concerned about feeding a witless mindset, but in this case I think it really should be considered. Then, there's Blackwater.

So, how many would it take to mess with the population? I dunno, how many did it take in apartheid South Africa?

Then they roll out the economic disaster false flag, like so many times before. And yeah, cooties, acts of God, Yellowstone, something. But in there somewhere they've got to have their ritual murders / depopulation.

Okay, now that I've made what I consider an obligatory contribution, and I realize I am preaching to the choir and the shills, I will get to my real agenda. Anybody pahked by Hahvahd Yahd? I've got my thumb out. Will pay for gas. Would that it were that simple, but you get my drift.

Corrected spelling, think I got them all (can't help myself).

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Spell2Speak]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Perfect proof. It's gone up a little and we are in a huge Deflation. It has to and will go the other way. And by a long shot. The additional problem that is being created, is that the dollar will tank as inflation is hitting hard.
You cannot print money day and night and not lose value on the dollar. A whole lot of value. It is already starting to take affect on the investment end, if you know what to look for.
This is why it will go that high. The Govt. can only make it worse at this point in the game.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
link to govt. site:
www.govtrack.us...

Here is more information on the bill. The person who has sponsored it is:
Rep. Alcee Hastings [D-FL] - a democrat - obviously

Hastings!?

I'd be damn surprised if this went anywhere, especially since that loser Hastings is the only sponsor. But that's not going to stop me from watching this bill. If I hear about one more BS bill like this, I'm gonna have to call all my reps again and remind them of that whole constitution thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, i'm interested already. Could they be using those same train cars to move the prisoners from gitmo across the country..or they just gearing up for the big lock down..which i would love to see...but it does smell fishy i agree with you.

Keep watchin. The trick is watching them while they are watching you

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
What if this was not for us but for them?

There are only so many allowed on each base. So they have a place to put people in high regard, to keep them safe from the Chaos on the streets when everything collapses. They and their families are safe while we battle it out.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
And OThuga has the history and the colleagues and mentors consistent with his overt compulsion to rush the world into the NWO as fast as his treasonous hands can work it out.

It will be interesting to watch the psychophants wake up to his treason, his tyranny, his terror tendencies.

W reportedly tried to slow the rush there . . .

His dad probably aided the rush there.

The Senate has been co-opted by the Oligarchy for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

There certainly could be harmless motivations behind this as mentioned. My first thought was this could be to give those who are left unemployed and homeless a place to lay their heads rather than on the streets. Most Americans are only 4 or 5 paychecks from homelessness already. With CA suspending their payments to those on welfare and so many other states in the same shape, what is going to happen to these people?

I personally think the economic situation is far worse than they are telling us. The last thing they want is a run on the banks and hording to start so I have no problem believing they know we are nearly at the point of collapse. It is pure insanity to throw trillions of dollars, THAT WE DO NOT HAVE, at this. It just makes no sense.

The problem is once they do get a large percentage of the population desperate for the basic necessities of life pure panic is going to set in. I have no idea what this is all about, but it could be taken and used for nefarious purposes.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I find this as an outrage and VERY questionable...look back at Katrina and FEMA's slow response...to top it all off. i saw documentarys about those who got trailers,,the wood was tainted with formaldyahyde!!! and god knows what other chemicals...made some natious, others got respiratory problems...
and FEMA, as in the hbo documentary, ended up splitting whole familys up...moms ended up in Utah and their kids all over Oklahoma, nebraska, you get the idea...
Now, heres the biggest concern/question...IF you entered one of thesse camps, can you jsut simply walk out? I am relating these camps, as a roach or ant raid trap..they can check in, but cant check out : [ If you catch my drift.. The scariest thing is, why would government want to keep everyone locked up under lock n key, when thyed be much safer running about into the mountains, underground, across the boarder or elsewhere?
Everything government does, iks bad for us, chemicals in our food n water, and what wonders theyve done stimulatiing the ecnonomy ; ) lol
I totlay dont trust this at all...ide rather take my chances running in crazy circles incase a catastrophe happened, than jsut sitting and waiting to die, behind barbed wire

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

Central Scrutinizer:

The truth is that these faculties could be beneficial with the side effect of wrong doings without legal restraints. It would work for both good/bad entities and all should be savvy about the passing of this bill.

In my honest opinion it won't pass for a very long time if it even gets close.

-Psycho

Good point. The only way I foresee it passing is if #4 is met with restrictions -- even hypothetical. Clarification is needed.

If it passes as is, there lurks a conspiracy and all bets are off.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
questioningall,

i find it so great that people like you pursue and question all that is to be. These FEMA organizations are still questionable without a doubt.

What many don't understand however, and conceive the notion that people will be quickly exterminated upon entering these camps, is that: there will be a meteor that will hit in the oceans of the bearing sea at a certain point... and that will be the turning point for Yellowstone caldera to erupt.
With yellowstone in mind (a blast zone of 200 miles, ash clouds surrounding the world causing a fallout, etc.), AND WITH ALL SAYING THIS IS THEORETICAL/PLAUSIBLE/RELATIVE FICTION - majority of people in this country without basic survival skills will go crawling into those camps on their hands and knees.

Question it all!

Ciao

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Looks like I got a gun just in the nick of time.. heh.. All this stuff reminds me of what Biden said before the election.. something to the effect of "At first it won't seem clear that we are correct" or something along those lines, I know there are threads here that talk about it.

It seems like we're definetly reaching the breaking point, and I'm just anxious to see what event will be the final straw.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Looks like the Congress is about to take serious steps with the FEMA camps.

A new bill has been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives called the National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645.

I find this unbelievable, I would have thought the FEMA camps were more of an undercover type operation, but it seems it is not.

This bill if passed into law will direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers otherwise known as FEMA camp facilities on military installations. This is an incredibly disturbing piece of legislation considering that the powers that be have already set in motion an agenda to setup a nationwide marital law apparatus through U.S. Northern Command and the Department of Homeland Security.

I am starting to get convinced that it does not matter who is in control of Congress and the Senate - we are going to get screwed either way.

I truely thought the Congress kept going along with Bush, as they didn't have enough votes to ever over ride him, but I am being proven wrong.

The fact, they are introducing this bill, is scary.

Even though we already know that detention facilities are already in place, they now want to legalize the construction of FEMA camps on military installations using the ever popular excuse that the facilities are for the purposes of a national emergency.

Here is Section 2 of the bill being introduced:

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.
(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;

(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

It also says, the Secretary of Homeland Security can not set up any fewer than 6 centers on the bases. It continues to say, they can do anything they deem is neccessary at those facilities.

Link to article: www.roguegovernment.com...

Section 3 is very long, but you can read it at the above link. I will insert it, if mods say it is ok.

why dont they send fema detainees to gitmo federal prison

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
So let me get this straight...
A bill is being introduced that will let FEMA use the facilities and resources that would most likely be used by them and other Government agencies in a natural disaster.
And this bill spells out what it's function is and makes allowances for unknown circumstances and because of that, it means that "Death Camps" are on the way?

Sorry, I just don't see it.

I've been in three of the locations that are supposed to be "FEMA Death Camps" and while I do think think are plans for some type of centralized containment facilities, I don't think that what I call The Master List is accurate. I think someone cooked up that list back in the late 80's/early 90's and now it's considered gospel.
If it does come down to the Government rounding people up, do you really think that it will matter if there is a law authoring them to do it?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by BadgerJoe]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

just go to google earth,and put in indiana,fema camps,and there you go...your proof

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Here is more information on the bill. The person who has sponsored it is:
Rep. Alcee Hastings [D-FL] - a democrat - obviously

If you still see a distinction between "Democrats" and "Republicans" you should look better.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Central Scrutinizer:

Dong work for yuda...my Pomona is very distinct. I concur.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hate to say it but judging by what happened during the LA riots, Hurricanes Katrina and Andrew, and certain high crime areas like New York, the American public gave the government any justification they needed to do this, if they are in fact opening these camps for uses other than Gitmo prisoners. The sad truth is, if TSHTF in the next few months they probably will need them. There are too many loose bolts running around looking for the first chance to let loose, one hand is definitely feeding the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join