It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This stuff is all disturbing.
But what if we're wrong?
What if we get all ready and nothing happens?
I'm not saying I don't think it's all a possibility. The camps are real, so are the coffins. But what about this:
Why would the coffins be out on the side of the road? Why not underground?
What if this is all just in case a natural disaster or a nuke hits us?
Hey, I just wanna know too, but this is one of those things that we won't know until it happens. Right?
If I'm wrong, tell me. Not here to fight

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Something occured to me.

Remember all the insane overcrowding in prisons..............

Move em to outdoor camps (fema camps)????

Once we have prisoners going to em, then more people are just an arrest away.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I believe you are mistaken.

All they need do is have the 30% or so in the military who would shoot citizens and move them to different states.

People from California are assigned to Georgia, peole from NY assigned to Virginia......................

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Why has ATS started not posting Anonymous posts. Other than collecting IP's a person should be able to post an anonymous post, but I guess the censorship is in high gear on all sites.

The FEMA camps will be used to house those with unfixable foreclosures as well as the homeless due to the job layoffs nation wide. When the unemployed reaches another couple million, Obama will enact a program involving FEMA camps as a shelter for those left homeless.

Obama will look like a savior (again) but it will offer Government jobs which will in turn let the brainwashing begin. These camps will become small cities, sniches and Government ops within every ten feet. People will conform or die to the Corporate slaveryship.

Its coming, you watch

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by surfinguru

Thanks, I appreciate the link.

If there were openings in my area, I'd be lookin' to get me one of 'em.

The few I read, seems to me the g'mnt is gettin' serious about picking up pace on DEPORTING those scallywags that prolly shouldn't be here.

Not to say that the postings are not posted in some code, that in some way perverted my reasoning as I read the words. And the only reason I even hint at the suggestion that there is an evil agenda lurking behind the facade, is that it the positions are open to US CITIZENS.

If a foreigner were to be driving the bus, I would be a bit concerned.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

That was not nesessarly directed at you on a personal level. Well, sort of.

I would like to do anything possible to get my fellow Americans as pissed off as possible about our Govt. The way it was is no more. We screamed and yelled to no avail about the big bailouts. The system is broken. It takes some digging on true history, (not what they teach you), to get the big picture and try to see a path.

It's the same as anything that goes corupt, just follow the money.
When I learned how our Central banking system worked and what it costs, I got really mad. When I dug harder into history then it made more sence.

Our great fore fathers did it right. There where times that americans lived by the constitution like it was meant to be. You and I though, have not ever seen that in our days.

As far as camps go. I am not sure. I don't trust anything they do anymore.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by j2000]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

OK. There are 300,000 people in Anchorage. Most of us armed and experienced with weapons. 80% of us Conservative minded and we live here for the freedom. No gun laws and nobody could pass one if they tried. How do they take us using 1/3 of the Military here with 2/3 siding with us?

Of course I know for a fact the camp east of here is fiction and for some reason people are lying all over the internet about its being here. Did they just stick a pin in the map?

I know what it is they are talking about and it is a fence around communications and radar equipment put up during the cold war that is still active and in use. Perhaps they will trust the detainees to not destroy that essential equipment while housed inside that fence?

Another issue is that to work this would have to happen worldwide, all at the same time. 6.5 billion people brought under control all at once
They can't even capture Bin Laden so how exactly will they pull this off?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Awww Gee, now ain't this just great. For emergencies? There's already plenty of people in emergency mode right now that need major help. And the worse part is, many of those risked their lives in wars serving their country. Yep, you got it. Homeless vets. Sad sad sad. Anyone see anything about the homeless being able to use these shelters in the legislation?

That catch all phrase has got to go. Period. No way Jose. I could see this as a good cause only if it is strictly limited in scope and in purpose for explicit emergencies. And even so, there's no way that is not gonna scare the heck out of a bunch of CT's who have been on the trail of FEMA camps for years now. Go ahead, trust the government some more. They've got just about everything they need now if that passes. Except for a new false flag op. I'm just oblivious to it anymore. I just don't care. Come and kill me. Let's get this over with.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Real ID act which had everyone going crazy. It got turned down and people still thought it was happeneing. Can someone find this from a legit source?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Finally a plan that has some plausibility. Kudos for that. Do you have any evidence to support your hypothesis? Is this just a guess?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

I believe you are mistaken.

All they need do is have the 30% or so in the military who would shoot citizens and move them to different states.

People from California are assigned to Georgia, peole from NY assigned to Virginia......................

The 70% who would not shoot citizens...?

They'd jump right on the bus, with the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I predict, after a period of time, there will be some sort of disaster. A disaster made by the U.S. Probably a fake terrorist attack or something.

Then they will start this process.
Cop talks about 9/11 and FEMA Red/Blue and Pink dots

The people being sent to the FEMA camps will think they're being put in a place to be safe from terrorists or other disaster.

I didn't think congress would legalize the FEMA camps so soon, but I was wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Fort Lauderdale Office
2701 W. Oakland Park Blvd
Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Tel: (954) 733-2800
Fax: (954) 735-9444

Some important information regarding this representative..

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

But this is just a prediction? Nothing in fact to base it on?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

ummmm you honestly think they tried to capure bin laden????????????

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

Those dots are used for the mail and news papers NOT fema.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

based on the bill being presented... if the bill is passed it does become fact...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Just connected at a different level - outside the box. I have read all the theories and hypothesis, but nothing fits what they could do to achieve public support and backing for authorizing these camps.

It seemed like the most logical senario

This way it would be invisible to the citizen still caught up in their daily lives and jobs. By the end they would have 15-20% of the population in these camps. Which fits the numbers if you go state by state.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
the red\bluedot thing is a joke.... if Homeland \Northcom was to take people that are on a list they would't need stickers for it.... Thats just disinfo right there

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen I beleive it is time to exit the vehicle called the U.S..... for those planning on staying for the ride fasten your seat belts!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join