It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Also...

If resolutions like this disturb you then do everything in your power to keep them from being implemented.

Despite the blatant tragic farce that is our government today, I have found that my Representative actually DOES read letters and emails. I am fortunate in that respect and it almost makes up for having a governor with a penchant for salesmanship and making the talk show rounds. (give you two guesses LOL..)

Write your Rep!

House of Representatives

If you are a paranoid conspiracy nut who is afraid of the government tracking you down if you express your opinion then you are part of the problem. Don't roll over and just let them do what they want.

I think we all know we are on the road to hell but we aren't there yet, so before you jump to conclusions, panic, lock and load, at least take a minute to try and express your opinion to the person who will actually be voting on this.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
reply to post by Cio88

Perhaps and they are discussing handing out IOU's soon - to the employees that man the California prisons - and I know of a couple people who are going to walk - if that happens. Prison systems are breaking down - where will they put all of these folks?

www.lahontanvalleynews.com...&ParentProfile=1045&title=Closing%2520state%2520prison%2520in%2520Carson%2520Cit y%2520still%2520not%2520popular

Very good point, with all the states going broke, it is a very good chance that fema is gong to take over the prison system.
I could defiatly see this happening, much more than them rounding up everyone that speaks out against what ever the issue of the day is.
Anyone notice that there are more state troopers in your city?
i've seen quite a few here lately, due to low funding,? or just keeping a eye on things.
We have only seen the tip of the bad crisis with the money... it will take years for all this to unfold, and believe what they want in obama, his hands are tied, this crash is coming anyway.
Bush and co has messed all up. I often wonder if they didnt rush him into office for a patsy , someone for the masses to blame when the bigger picture hits.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Haliburton funded these camps & it was known in 2006! It's high time someone in the House & CONgress started paying attention & elliminate the executive orders that allow for such treason. If Obama can innact executive orders as quickly as he has, he can certainly abolish already existing ones just as swiftly. Cheney needs to be arrested. I believe that this is ultimately where many tax payer dollars have ended up.

From External Source:
Homeland Security Contracts for Vast New Detention Camps
News Analysis/Commentary, Peter Dale Scott,
New America Media, Feb 08, 2006
Editor's Note: A little-known $385 million contract for Halliburton subsidiary KBR to build detention facilities for "an emergency influx of immigrants" is another step down the Bush administration's road toward martial law, the writer says.

BERKELEY, Calif.--A Halliburton subsidiary has just received a $385 million contract from the Department of Homeland Security to provide "temporary detention and processing capabilities."

Why aren't we being told about what these are for & where each & every one is located???

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I'll admit right up front that I think the Prison Camps and the legendary Marshal Law roundup is pure nonsense. It won't happen and nobody is planning it.

Having said that; assume for a moment there is a Natural Disaster so bad that it leaves millions homeless. Again assume that the Government has done nothing to prepare for it and has no place to put these people. Do you suppose FEMA and Congress would then be criticized for not doing what they are doing now?

So where does this leave us? We want FEMA to take care of us in disasters, but we don't want them to build facilities to do exactly that?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I appreciate the baaah baaah sentiment, as I fully expected as such. Again, I say a lot of these things having read through more files, and watching more videos, than I care to admit. I do believe that the chances of such fanciful wide-spread conspiracies being possible, I have come to the conclusion that it is far more likely that the reality we are experiencing is just that.....

There was only one shooter in the Kennedy assasination.

The moon does not have bases on the dark side.

Roswell was nothing more than a weather balloon.

911 was not an inside job.

There is no such thing as shape-shifting reptilians.

The Bilderberg Group is just an association of powerful people trying to keep their power through nepotism, favortism, etc.

The Rothschilds, and Rockfellers are just rich poweful people.

I mean, I could go on, and again, I'm not saying that they are definitively not true, however conversely I don't believe them all to be true either. Chances are the truth may be somewhere in between like they are in most things.

As one has said, let's keep our critical thinking caps on, and be weary of such conspiracies, however, let's also be skeptical of believing everything is like the movie "The Matrix".

You can't have it both ways on this FEMA camp deal here. If the government did not have contigency plans, or REX 84 type scenarios, people would be waxing philosophic like in the case of Katrina about the impotency of the government to do anything in the case of disaster.

I realize that it is in the American way to be skeptical of the goverment, however, as evidenced through our own existence and revolution from our foreign oppressors. The whole mantra of "Don't Tread on Me", was born from the fear ill-intentioned powers looking to interfere with the will of a free land.

We are in a new chapter in our history, and I again amy one who believes that this may just be exactly what we think it is. A real leader who has the charisma, the guts, and the intelect to solve major world issues. I believe as I used to be one of you, that life is too short to sit back, throw stones, and tell everyone you come in contact with that the world/goverment it corrupt, and that we are destined to become enslaved by the secret powers that be that control everything. Again, that may be the case, but why won't you all try to evolve that negative energy into something constructive. The night is always darkest before the dawn.

We may be witnessing the rebirth of the world at it's infancy. Will you be able to look back decades from now and honestly say you were one with the vision and guts to see past all the doom? My bet is the majority of you on here will not.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

I do not believe in the existence of FEMA 'camps'. The locations have been checked out time and time again by ATSers and they simply do not exist.

You are correct. The one East of Anchorage does not exist. I've seen the whole area from the air often and we only have limited train track. It is pure fiction.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

you stole my thunder.... exactly what I was stating above.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Are you kidding? Didn't millions and millions call them and tell them to vote NO on the bailout? Did that work?

I have spent hours before calling my reps and everyone in govt. about a bill etc. It never did any good.

Why do you think I have found my outlet here - for voicing what is going on and my opinion? Because - I hope that when enough people get fed up with what has been and obviously still is going on...... at some point we will all stand up and say ENOUGH - NO MORE!

But it has to be done as a cohesive group, not fractured - but at some point - as we sit back and just complain, it may be too late.

The last thing you said is the key. The government knows what they are doing, they know they are enraging many people, and they also know that if we ALL come together they are through.

Why do you think they fast tracked a black man into the presidency?

Think about what I am saying here. By fast tracking Obama into the White House, they were able to gauge the black support for Obama, which we have seen is 98%. So there was their trump card. This was no accident that Obama was elected and so unconditionally supported by the MSM, it was a cohesive plan in order to further divide the population. They understand they cannot battle all of us, so they resort back to lessons learned through history. Divide and conquer, they know they have the power to take us on 1/3 to 1/2 at a time, but not all of us. So stage one is to divide, now you are witnessing the beginning of stage two. We all know what happens in the final stage.

These people are not idiots, they know full well what they are doing, how it going to play out, and when each stage needs to take place.

They are waging war on us folks, in a calculated and methodical manner.

Now we are tasked with somehow bringing the population or at least 3/4 of it together. This is a monumental task and they made it even more difficult with Obama's election. It may very well be impossible to bring the people together now and 1/3 of us have only one chance and that is that the other 2/3 sees what happens to us and jumps in before it is too late. I seriously doubt that will happen. There are too many people blinded by their love affair with the new president. This should all play out relatively quickly now as I don't believe that the powers that be are willing to risk the chance that those in the love affair with Obama will realize what is going on and open their eyes. I look for this to be a very interesting year.

Good luck and God Bless you all.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have found this thread very thought provoking to say the least. And that 's what i've been doing , ( intently ) . Somewhere in my heart , as well as in the pit of my stomache , I know all this stuff could be happening . I'm not certain cause I have not seen any proof and most of this type of news & info. I get here at ATS . Now ....just for a minute or three , you're thinking somewhat the way i am , possibilities are high , probabilities low. You are getting up from a normal dinner and take a step out your front door to burn one , ( I enjoy a cigar ) and you see all these camo. vehicles driving down the street , some idiot on a bullhorn saying you got 5 minutes to grab necessities and gather at some designated point.you also notice he is not alone and they're carring weapons . You're in the middle of the friggin " TWILITE ZONE " Immediatly you gotta make a decision ; grab your BOB and try to make a run for it , go peacefully cause you know you're cornered or do you grab your 15+ 1 and squeese off as many as you can befor it's over ? I 'm asking this 'cause I believe that if all this were true we are NOT GOING TO GET ANY NOTICE . As for myself , it's too late for the BOB , and I'm not goin alone , that's why I have a +1 , Im going to try and take 15 with me ! By the way , my BOB is behind the couch neer the door , just in case.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I hope they make all you deniers shovel the dead bodies out of these camps the way Patton made Germans civilians shovel out their own dead.

If I'm still around, I'll be handing out shovels to you all.

You know, he did what he did because he was disgusted by how stupid and apathetic the German people were to what was happening. And I'll tell you a dirty secret: you scum are all over this planet regardless of borders. When shtf I suggest you all throw yourselves to the camps first as fodder for all of us who you are screwing over with your ignorance, apathy and inaction.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

This crap is part of the "Economic Stimulus" all the Democrat/Liberal/Progressives have been begging for from the annointed BHO, thru his idiot lackey, Alcee Hastings (D) (FL).

You are getting what you wanted, aren't you?

This is stupid overreaction on most parts, but now you're thinking, aren't you?
Look what you've done to my Country!

Actually, these are innocent. Please proceed to the trains now.

Just where did you think Katrina and Ike victims went? Kelly AFB, a "closed military facility!"

Wake up sheep.

HR 645 sec.3:

b) Minimum Requirements- A site designated as a national emergency center shall be--

(1) capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;

(2) environmentally safe and shall not pose a health risk to individuals who may use the center;

(3) capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;

(4) capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during nondisaster periods;

(5) capable of hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs;

(6) required to consist of a complete operations command center, including 2 state-of-the art command and control centers that will comprise a 24/7 operations watch center as follows:

(A) one of the command and control centers shall be in full ready mode; and
(B) the other shall be used daily for training; and

(7) easily accessible at all times and be able to facilitate handicapped and medical facilities, including during an emergency or major disaster.

(c) Location of National Emergency Centers- There shall be established not fewer than one national emergency center in each of the following areas:

(1)-(6) The area[s] consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions I [through] X.

(d) Preference for Designation of Closed Military Installations- Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed military installation as a site for a national emergency center. If the Secretaries of Homeland Security and Defense jointly determine that there is not a sufficient number of closed military installations that meet the requirements of subsections (b) and (c), the Secretaries shall jointly designate portions of existing military installations other than closed military installations as national emergency centers.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok so we are closing guantanamo and planning to hold and detain all the world at our Military FEMA installations?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So, anybody keep an eye USAJOBS dot gov? Specifically the DHS listings? Almost a full page of "Detention and Removal Assistants" positions. Pay attention to the states the openings are in as well.

You decide....

DHS Listings

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by buttafuqua

The moon does not have bases on the dark side.

The moon does not have a "dark side".

As far as Earth-dwelling humans are concerned it has a near-side and a far-side.

The only "dark-side" I know of is found in either prog-rock collections or Sith Lords.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

There is very little time left to prepare...

There is no stopping what is coming.
Prepare to fight for your survival. Gather what you have.
The time is short.

Great find.
Thanks for the warning.
I will spread the word to all I know.

[edit on 27/1/09 by SHADOW462]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

Great minds work alike

Hmmm, what could I put in line 2?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

2 words for you homeboy

AGENT PROVACATUER

GUBB'MENT SHILL

NWO PLANT

ok six, but in groups of 2

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
you scum are all over this planet regardless of borders. When shtf I suggest you all throw yourselves to the camps first as fodder for all of us who you are screwing over with your ignorance, apathy and inaction.

One of the reasons us "scum" come here is that type of name calling is against the T & C you agreed too.

How about posting instead proof of the camps and the plan to put everyone in it? I've seen all the pic's of auto haulers and stock haulers being falsely labeled as Prison cars. I've flown over where the imaginary Prison Camp is east of where I live and know it is a lie. What I've never seen is a single shred of proof.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Some of you sound like morons when you warn that the end is near. People have been saying that for centuries. Everyone believes they are living in the "end times". However, time continues, and man continues to evolve.

Frankly, this fear of some unknown power illustrates how primative some of your minds work. This is the same reason why witches were burned at the stake in Salem. Fear is one of the most basic of human emotions, and a faceless bogeyman can lead to complete insanity. Come out from under your rocks, and from behind your barricade of guns and ammo, take the tin-foil hats off and join the rational world.

To the outside looking in, most of you are borderline paranoid schitzos. This whole the end is near talk has been going on for years on end on this message board. I'm still waiting for Bush to declare Marshal Law--or maybe some of you wackos have selective memories.

The only thing we have to fear are the fringe basket cases that believe in all this crap. Not to be critical.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SHADOW462

I wonder just how many people it would take to take the entire population prisoner and control us? One million, two million or three?

Lets see now. They would all have to be in on it from the start. They would have to be willing to kill their fellow citizens or imprison them. Even Hitler was not fool enough to try that.

How do you go about knowing which of us is safe to ask to do this to our neighbors and know they would not tell anyone else? How do you get that many people to keep a secret during the planning and training?

I guess you could train them and them not know what for, but at some point they would have to be told and be willing to shoot their own neighbors for no real reason.

If this is real and if attempted, you would end up with a Civil War. A large part of the Military and National Guard would change sides and I believe the same is true of the Police.

I'm just not buying it. The logistics are impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join