It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by spinkyboo
reply to post by Cio88
Perhaps and they are discussing handing out IOU's soon - to the employees that man the California prisons - and I know of a couple people who are going to walk - if that happens. Prison systems are breaking down - where will they put all of these folks?
Originally posted by emsed1
I do not believe in the existence of FEMA 'camps'. The locations have been checked out time and time again by ATSers and they simply do not exist.
Originally posted by questioningall
Are you kidding? Didn't millions and millions call them and tell them to vote NO on the bailout? Did that work?
I have spent hours before calling my reps and everyone in govt. about a bill etc. It never did any good.
Why do you think I have found my outlet here - for voicing what is going on and my opinion? Because - I hope that when enough people get fed up with what has been and obviously still is going on...... at some point we will all stand up and say ENOUGH - NO MORE!
But it has to be done as a cohesive group, not fractured - but at some point - as we sit back and just complain, it may be too late.
b) Minimum Requirements- A site designated as a national emergency center shall be--
(1) capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;
(2) environmentally safe and shall not pose a health risk to individuals who may use the center;
(3) capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;
(4) capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during nondisaster periods;
(5) capable of hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs;
(6) required to consist of a complete operations command center, including 2 state-of-the art command and control centers that will comprise a 24/7 operations watch center as follows:
(A) one of the command and control centers shall be in full ready mode; and
(B) the other shall be used daily for training; and
(7) easily accessible at all times and be able to facilitate handicapped and medical facilities, including during an emergency or major disaster.
(c) Location of National Emergency Centers- There shall be established not fewer than one national emergency center in each of the following areas:
(1)-(6) The area[s] consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions I [through] X.
(d) Preference for Designation of Closed Military Installations- Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed military installation as a site for a national emergency center. If the Secretaries of Homeland Security and Defense jointly determine that there is not a sufficient number of closed military installations that meet the requirements of subsections (b) and (c), the Secretaries shall jointly designate portions of existing military installations other than closed military installations as national emergency centers.
Originally posted by buttafuqua
The moon does not have bases on the dark side.
Originally posted by bsbray11
you scum are all over this planet regardless of borders. When shtf I suggest you all throw yourselves to the camps first as fodder for all of us who you are screwing over with your ignorance, apathy and inaction.