It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
TOLD YA ALL....

I didnt vote for OBAMANATION...hahahaha

People are scary stupid

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
the powers behind are clever. they use this crisis to get this through. because in ´normal´times this would cause much more trouble.

and I am sure that Obama is an installed president for their lies ´policy´.
sounds hard ? no, they have already reached many of their NWO goals.

pigs.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 58.11111 109.503113

The camps were built many years before Obama, but he is in the position he is in, by going along with things. That is the fact, that anyone who gets to the Presidency, is bought and sold.

The fact, that Democrats are the "sponsors" of the bill - is unexpected.

That then, tells me......... they are all in it together.

I look forward to what Glenn Beck - will ever say about it. if ever.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This should be the point when people simply laugh and realize how scared the NWO/Illuminati are of the human race. They know we've started waking up and realizing we don't need them anymore, and maybe we never did. What's their point in trying to annihilate us if we weren't a threat to them?

But in that point, throwing compassion their way might be a better solution. Attacking the NWO is the best way to show we're scared of them and give them the fear they seem to crave, and a necessary means to their end of martial law and overt control.

Simply saying "no, I don't want to be a part of this", seems better, at least to me, than fighting and giving a reason for them to launch their attack into full swing.

Not to be a complete geek, but relate it to the end of the first Matrix movie, minus the martial arts... When the agents start shooting at Neo toward the end of the movie, and he simply says "no"... That's it, simply say "no, I don't want this". (oh; btw, the movie makes a lot more sense if you substitute sacred geometry over the matrix computer code) Anyway, the point is reaching critical mass; enough of us wake up and simply say "no, we want something better", the game is over.

How many humans on earth? 6+ Billion? How many Illuminati/NWO controllers... seriously...

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks

Yin Yang, Light Dark, Life is a paradox, we wouldn't be here without the balance of both...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
well i found out that there is a fema camp 15 miles away from me .. Its time for the the revolution to begin ! GOD BLESS THE USA

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I haven't read everyones posts so it may have been said, but if you actually think they could pull off a Nazi like round up of US citizens you retarded. This is obviously preperation for a meteor that is probably going to hit earth soon, so the survivors have somewhere to go. The only way they could scare us into going on our own free will is to hit us with nuclear weapons or set off Yellowstone.

Anyway. They are probably just "Happy Camps"

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
We as the ATS population take this pretty seriously, which is of course a good thing. The bad thing is that there are millions of americans out there who don't and would probably never believe in a possibility such as this until they are loaded up on a bus with their neighbors and family and shipped off to FEMA fun camp. I don't know what's going to happen in the future better than anyone else but I can tell you this much, one person can't fight off a team of soldiers invading your home to take you away to one of these places. If we're ever going to be safe we have to be observant, rally our friends and neighbors against this and show them how scary and real it truly is. If one ATS member can show one non-ATS member that this is the truth and it could happen, the person they tell may go on to tell others. If we can do that, maybe we'll have enough man-power to defend ourselves and resist being treated as cattle. Maybe it's true that these camps could appeal to the destitute and homeless, but that would most likely be a form of propaganda to promote these places. The average american won't want his family taken away to be put in the care of the U.S military, away from their home and everything they held dear to them. These are the sort of people we have to count on to resist and fight back. If the FEMA roundup team comes knocking on my door you can bet I won't want to go, but if it's me versus them as the rest of the neighborhood is led away, without anyone making so much as a peep of resistance, I guess I will have to go quietly.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

It has already been done. reagan signed "REX 84". That was the authorization for the camps.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Veeeeery scary indeed...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Not to pick on you directly or any one else, but this country hasn't had a true two party system for like a hindred years, remember, red or blue, democrat and repub, thay are all on the same team. The sooner you realize this the sooner you will understand just how accelerated thier plans execution is right now. We are now months away from the crititcal juncture, not years.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The song..backstabbers comes to mind here with this one. Thanks for saving us by enslaving us masters.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

KBR awarded Homeland Security contract worth up to $385M 24 Jan 2006 KBR said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to supports its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency. The maximum total value of the contract is $385 million and consists of a 1-year base period with four 1-year options. The contract provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs, KBR said. The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, the company said.

above from link: legitgov.org...

I am looking for more sources to confirm this information provided above. I have not found anything yet.

From what above says, KBR will be offically providing services to camp facilities.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join