It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

jfj123 I will repeat this post because I think it answers your question from a classical CT perspective. I am not saying it is right, but many arrows point in this direction. After all the years I have spent researching this controversial topic, I realize I have much more to learn. And as soon as I think I know the truth about something, the sooner I have to go back and check...and check again, and check again, and check again.

If you have researched the NWO and EVERYTHING surrounding this premise, you would find it difficult to deny that this bill is a psych ops. The fact that you refuse to entertain the theory that something sinister lurks behind it and its author, tells many of us here that you have not done your homework -- that you do not know who is really controlling your government and its foreign policy today...and soon domestic policy. The rabbit hole I speak of goes much deeper than you or I could possibly imagine and if you haven't taken the time to educate yourself in this manner, it will be impossible for you to swallow the pill and deny ignorance.

Now, to answer your question: You don't force the cattle; you lure the cattle.

If you think this bill is unnecessary if the government was going to use these facilities for anything outside its description: it is only buying time to "legally" get the gas chambers and what not, set-up. If there is a coup taking place within the U.S. government, which has been systematically dismantling the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights -- once complete, these facilities will be fully operational before martial law and the accompanied pandemonium take place.

There will most likely be a false flag alert or an emergency and the citizens will be conditioned to go to the camps. There will not be a need for 1-3 million solders. People will beg for food and shelter and the camps will guarantee it.

This bill is intended to build a certain amount of trust in the populous (as you can see from your posts in this thread). The PTB are not dumb. They work with the system, making incremental changes along the way in the guise of public interests. Some here want desperately to believe the status quo, yet they know deep down within themselves...things are not right. That is why they are here; while others are NWO agents working to convince you that "it is in your best interest".

[edit on 28-1-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow - in my opinion, I believe this somehow connects and/or directly relates to Barrack Obama becoming P.O.T.U.S. I mean think about it - a guy, whom basically comes out of a nowhere seat in the government that he had won because his oponnent became suddenly 'ill' and had to tend to family matters, a guy who's had over ten court cases filed against him, he's black, speaks like Martin Luther King, and holds very strong democratic veiws.

1. I believe the point on his coming out of nowhere, relates to the obvious reasoning, that somebody wanted him in.

2. Court cases, not dropped, but ignored blantantly on the news.

3. He's black which brings alot of people together and seperates alot as well. [Personally I couldn't give a flying fart as to WHAT gender/race/anythingelseundertheblastedsun he is]

4. His speeches move people, get people to listen when they refuse to, and he has the voice that everybody seeks to hear for more information. The type of guy that if we WENT UNDER A NATIONAL CRISIS, would lead us thru this.

and 5. What better way to say we need FEMA camps and martial law, then to put this type of guy on stand and see what type of characteristics it brings out in people?

You've all gotten the text messages [those whom have friends in the south or are slightly offended by this mans color], heard the rumors, seen fights start... if this one man can cause so much commotion without raising his hand, imagine what he could do if he held the nation in the palm of them.

hmmmm.... hard to figure out there isnt it. :wink:

Even though I believe all of that, I DO NOT think that it is him that has lead to this. It's been a series of thints, and I think Barrack Obama has just given them reasons to hurry, and has pushed the advancement of the coming slavery onward.

Peace
Thanks for the info.

- CM

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

Now, to add to my post: DO YOU THINK THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP UNDER THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION?

Why is it being brought up now?

What is going on in the publics' mind right now?

Because Obama holds the candle of HOPE and is the NEW guy who has political CAPITAL, this bill is now being brought to the publics' attention.

You will have the CHANGE Obama promised.

People are less apprehensive now that Bush is gone. But the same ball game is being played. The empire has changed but the same players are up to bat. ....And the fans will TOLERATE the calls in hope of a fair game.

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Will not happen...it is just fear-mongering, nothing more. The USA is the most extremely difficult country to bring under total control because the understanding of "Freedom" is not only in our minds...it is inbedded into our hearts. Although we do not exersize complete freedom, we as a people certainly do understand it more than any other nation. The US can't even bring Afganistan under control...but the powers that be thought they could. How do you think they could bring the USA under control? They cant...all they can do is promote fear. If they would create a problem of that kind of magnitude, then within a few Days everybody, including all military and authorities would think twice about putting their fellow citizens in FEMA-Camps. Just think about it. There are too many people in this country that would put their life on the line to protect others...It simply can't be done. That would be like pumping out all the water from the oceans.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
For all of you who do not wish to believe that there is a New World Order on the rise and what the real intentions are for these FEMA camps, please give credence to what former presidential candidate Dr. Chuck Baldwin has to say.

A Very Real New World Order

[edit on 29-1-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
what exactly is being suggested by these "Camps" i think I realize what the theory is here, but I just need some clarification on it!!!!! THX

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This IS Martial Law Happening Bit by Bit! Alex Jone's prisonplanet.com goes on about this in greater detail!
Just THINK about the State of the Banking System? All the People with Mortgages & Losing their jobs? These are the 1's WHO will be Offered these Places? The Governments are Also Supposed to Have Weather Altering Machines? They Bring About Extreme Cold Weather & 'THEY' Offer All The Homeless Somewhere Too Live & Can then Use Them for Whatever Experiments at 'THEY' Like? Most People Will NOT Query where those People have Gone as MOST OF THEM HAVE Dropped Out of Society & 'THEY' Think that People Will Not MISS THEM?
Also Any1 Who Takes Up Arms to Protect Themselves & Their Families Will Just be Classed as a TERRORIST & Shipped OFF to These 'CONCENTRATION CAMPS Where THEY CAN BE SECRETLY EXECUTED By a 3 MILITARY JUDGE'S COURT PANEL! IT'S Already IN The Patriot Act!
WE SHOULD ALL BE AFRAID!!
ALSO About Obamma? HE IS A MARXIST! His Cousin In Kenya, Who HE(Obamma) Was Over Campaining FOR, IS A Communist & IS Supposed to Be Behind The Death Of 1000 Christians & The Burning of Churches(With Worshipers Inside Them) to Force The Kenyan Government Into Giving Him a Post That NEVER EXISTED(Prime Minister) in Their Government! People Are Saying That 'THERE IS GOING 2B SOMETHING MAJOR HAPPENING WITHIN THE BIG O's FIRST 100 DAYS IN OFFICE'??
Don't Believe Me? Check IT Out for Yourselves? alexjones.com is a GOOD Place to Start At!
There IS Going Too Be Some Heavy Stuff Happening IN The NEXT Few Years & From What I Can Make Out IT's ALL Going Too Culminate IN The Year 2012?
WE ALL NEED TO WAKEN UP & WAKEN UP QUICKLY AFORE IT IS TOO LATE?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha_Magnum
reply to post by jfj123

You have DENIAL.

Yeah it's me, not you

Maybe you have paranoia?

We are in a depression and the actual statistics are all downplayed.

Then that means every economic analyst in the government, public and private sectors are in on the "conspiracy" and not one of them is willing to say the truth? That sounds plausable

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight
reply to post by jfj123

If you have researched the NWO and EVERYTHING surrounding this premise, you would find it difficult to deny that this bill is a psych ops.

If they are going to dissolve the Constitution and put us all in camps, why both with a psych op?

The fact that you refuse to entertain the theory that something sinister lurks behind it and its author, tells many of us here that you have not done your homework --

Or you're wrong ? Unless of course you refuse to entertain you're wrong?
Look if we see something sinister behind every bill, we'll never get anything done.

that you do not know who is really controlling your government and its foreign policy today...

Or maybe you don't?

The rabbit hole I speak of goes much deeper than you or I could possibly imagine

Ah must be aliens huh?
Or maybe perfect human beings with genetically enhanced IQ's so vastly superior to ours that they can create unimaginable plans of world domination.

and if you haven't taken the time to educate yourself in this manner, it will be impossible for you to swallow the pill and deny ignorance.

Or you're paranoid and none of what you're saying is real.

Now, to answer your question: You don't force the cattle; you lure the cattle.

Actually you shoot the cattle in the head, it's quicker and easier.

If you think this bill is unnecessary if the government was going to use these facilities for anything outside its description: it is only buying time to "legally" get the gas chambers and what not, set-up.

If you knew anything about US government, you would know that this is simply not legally possible. The only way for this to happen would be to dissolve the United States Constitution and at that point none of these "psych op" laws would be needed.

There will most likely be a false flag alert or an emergency and the citizens will be conditioned to go to the camps.

Random guess based on paranoia-my opinion.

There will not be a need for 1-3 million solders. People will beg for food and shelter and the camps will guarantee it.

And once they're in the camps? Then what? You put the entire US population in camps, then there's nothing for the people in charge to do. Their entire empire would collapse. They would have no power left except over those camps. They would be picked off by other governments almost immediately. If that's their plan, they're morons so we have nothing to worry about.

This bill is intended to build a certain amount of trust in the populous (as you can see from your posts in this thread).

Or the bill is what it says it is.
If you believe it's something different for no real reason except your distrust, you must also believe every bill is like this, and every law is like this, and everything ever written is also like this.

The PTB are not dumb.

If their plan is as you say it is, they are immensely stupid people. They're big plan is to be wardens of jails.

They work with the system,

Why would they? You said they are smarter then we can imagine so why would they bother with the system? Why can't they just remove the system instantly and do whatever they want? The only possible answer could be that the system is in their way and the only way that could be is if the people in the system are of similar intelligence

making incremental changes along the way in the guise of public interests.

If they really were super smart, they wouldn't need to do this.

Some here want desperately to believe the status quo, yet they know deep down within themselves...things are not right. That is why they are here; while others are NWO agents working to convince you that "it is in your best interest".
[edit on 28-1-2009 by TheDarkNight]

And others are just paranoid and must come to realize that this particular conspiracy is nothing more then someones scared imagination.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm sure the DHS flags you when you type " FEMA concentration camps " on google. The only people rounded up when the fecal matter hits the fan will be the only people "in the know". Isn't that freakin ironic?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Oh no! they are going to impose Marital Law! All of us single folk living out of wedlock be doomed!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ConMi27

Sorry, but this thread is not a thread to come in and make racist remarks, which is how I have preceived what you wrote. Please take those type remarks elsewhere, though there is no place for those remarks anywhere.

These camps were started and built way before President Obama went into public office.

I believe the fact that they have not been utilized yet - is there has not been an event which would be a catalyst for moving people into the camps.

So I believe that we will be rounded up and taken? I feel more hopeful that it will NOT happen - with the new administration.
But.. I am concerned - why Congress feels the need to now legitimize these camps in the public at this time.

This point in our history is very fragile, we are on the verge of economic collapse - so as with all times in our history, our govt. officals do not tell us - everything they know.

With them not telling us everything... is there "something" they know, we do not?

Do they know the U.S. is about to crumble down... which did not "start" with Obama? Do they then have to get this "bill" through now, so people will not question why they are being "helped and moved" into FEMA camps - they had no clue about - nor had the govt. "offically" recognized before?

Are they getting this bill through and after it is through... will then the media manipulate us, by saying:

"The govt. has built camps for our safety in case of emergencies, isn't that wonderful?" "Now, the govt. can take care of the American people in evacuations and natural disasters". "WOW, what a great thing for FEMA to do FOR the American people"!

I can see those type headlines and people who have had no clue about the camps, nor what they look like will be clamoring to get into them - when a natural disaster or emergency happens.

When they get into them, they will realize too late, "Wow, what's with the fencing - and jeez I would like to leave - as this is not exactly what I thought it was". Do you think they will realize the fencing is there to "keep them inside".

The song: "Hotel California" could apply to this scenerio. Can check in, but can never leave.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I wonder if this is related to the OP. I found this chart about defense spending, which inexplicably spiked in December. Why, if we are supposed to be ramping down from two wars? What are they spending the money on when we have a $1 trillion in debt? Are they prepping for something new?

econompicdata.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I'm what is known as a "PEAK EVERYTHING" person and not a conspiracy person at all. Peak Everything essentially means that the population's demands have exceeded the available supply. I essentially see the world like this...

You tend to think of the world as an open system that allows for perpetual growth while I see it as a closed system that has thermodynamic laws of operation. People need hope but yet we somehow always need to engage in a culling war over resources before the prayers work. Wars determine possession of resources and cull off large chunks of excess population.

History tends to be cyclical since humans have not evolved all that much during recorded history and we essentially have the same needs now as prehistoric man did. Food, shelter, fire and sex are the needs that make and break our existence and these basic needs remain unchanged once you strip away your synthetic trappings and FIAT money.

Denial is GLOBAL and deludes people so that they believe that societal growth depends merely on "will power" instead of massive amounts of fossil fuel and mines for ore. When a group of people are forced to compete over diminishing resources or when a group of people grow larger than the resources can supply there are just two possibilities; Life or Death.

Unless massive supplies of resources are discovered the population will be squeezed in the most painful and brutal way. Saudi Arabia's oil is in terminal decline along with Mexico's Cantrell field and the North Sea fields of Great Britain. Without energy that has a sustainable POSITIVE EROEI global growth is IMPOSSIBLE. The party is over!

Naturally the government will implement various camps, programs and the like that have already been implemented during past recessions and depressions. The bigger problem during this crunch down as compared to the Great Depression is that there is no unaffected area of the globe to turn to for those resources. This is why we have been militarizing and why you see "cage fighting" and police shooting people in the back.

What good would it be for the government to announce to the population that they should read books like Rex Applegate's "Kill or get Killed?" A man just killed his entire family and then suicided himself after he and his wife lost their jobs in LA. They are not the only ones and suicide is on the rise and more proof positive of a DEPRESSION. Boeing just announced that it is letting go of 5,000.

The entire 300+ MILLION of us will not go to camps. It is a contraction and so the camps will be full of the sick and unemployed. As the depression picks up speed the drama in the Mideast will also grow and at some point the excess population will fight in a bloody resource war or wars.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkNight
For all of you who do not wish to believe that there is a New World Order on the rise and what the real intentions are for these FEMA camps, please give credence to what former presidential candidate Dr. Chuck Baldwin has to say.

A Very Real New World Order

[edit on 29-1-2009 by TheDarkNight]

From what I read of that, it seems it's more of a discussion on globalization, which is what I see as the NWO.

For me, there are two distinct theories to this whole NWO scenario...

1. A group of wealthy bankers and business men decided centuries ago that one day a few people will control the world, and all others will be slaves working to make this elite wealthier and all powerful. Since then, all others that have followed have had this plan in mind.

2. A nation is much like a corporation. It is too big, it's a machine designed to make wealth at all cost. Sure those within may have morals to a degree, but they are just cogs in the machine, the machine doesn't have any moral opinion and any goal to help people unless it makes money in doing so. This happens by default and is not a part of a grand plan.
Likewise, this machine makes agreements and pacts with other machines (corporations) when it suits it, and sometimes when it suits the individual cogs and they think they can get away with it for personal gain. This is where the danger really lies. Other wealthy elite are too involved in government, family names crop up because of wealth remaining in that family and in their businesses.
This has been seen in the UK recently with accusations about members of the House of Lords selling law changes to business.

Personally, I don't buy the first one because of basic psychology.
Humans cannot think beyond themselves or their children. Humans don't care who will be leader in a hundred years.

The second one has been shown through corruption charges throughout our history. It continues now.

So, I think, the NWO is another word for globalization. Beyond this it becomes very complex and I can't get my head around it very easily. But I do believe it will end with an elite able to control the masses in return for security and the basics of survival.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I wonder if this is related to the OP. I found this chart about defense spending, which inexplicably spiked in December. Why, if we are supposed to be ramping down from two wars? What are they spending the money on when we have a $1 trillion in debt? Are they prepping for something new?

econompicdata.blogspot.com...

WOW, I looked at the data in the link, that is a Good question, why did defense spending go through the roof in December?

What do the PTB know, we do not? Also what area did that go into, was it arms, secret bases, RME's? I would love to see a break down to what dollars went where in defense.

Interesting too, considering billions were being given to banks at the same time.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Then that means every economic analyst in the government, public and private sectors are in on the "conspiracy" and not one of them is willing to say the truth?

Your statement is misleading; extreme statements like that tend to be so, anyway. It's simply not true that not one single economic analyst is willing to say the truth (though I'd agree that most of them have been downplaying the severity of the situation, for obvious reasons). Don't make me start listing them for you.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by wintermarches]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
We all have to understand that this is all the warning we will have about the Fema camps until the camps will be utilized. We are sheep waiting to be herded and our government knows that.

The reporters are not going to tell you what is going on with the Fema camps because the news media is controlled by the powerful NWO. Folks this is right out of the play book if -A- happens then -B- and then-C- and so on. This preparation just did not happen yesterday this has been years in the making.

To learn about anything that is going on we have to look at what Congress is doing behind closed doors and watch for legislation disguised as something else or hidden on page 401. From recent history Congress will take care of Congress first. We can be We The People or We The Sheeple.

Prepare for what is coming be smarter then your government on economic issues and do not wait to be herded as sheep, do you understand? The individuals that will survive during these tough times will have already been prepared. Again let me say it one more time be prepared and start stocking up on supplies.

Like being warned that a hurricane is coming many will have already moved out of the big cities. Many will say the hurricane will miss us and it will not be that bad. These are the individuals that will cry the loudest and will call for help for someone to save them when the hurricane scores a direct hit. The hurricane being the economy and what will happen to the dollar.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
We all have to understand that this is all the warning we will have about the Fema camps until the camps will be utilized. We are sheep waiting to be herded and our government knows that.

The reporters are not going to tell you what is going on with the Fema camps because the news media is controlled by the powerful NWO. Folks this is right out of the play book if -A- happens then -B- and then-C- and so on. This preparation just did not happen yesterday this has been years in the making.

To learn about anything that is going on we have to look at what Congress is doing behind closed doors and watch for legislation disguised as something else or hidden on page 401. From recent history Congress will take care of Congress first. We can be We The People or We The Sheeple.

Prepare for what is coming be smarter then your government on economic issues and do not wait to be herded as sheep, do you understand? The individuals that will survive during these tough times will have already been prepared. Again let me say it one more time be prepared and start stocking up on supplies.

Like being warned that a hurricane is coming many will have already moved out of the big cities. Many will say the hurricane will miss us and it will not be that bad. These are the individuals that will cry the loudest and will call for help for someone to save them when the hurricane scores a direct hit. The hurricane being the economy and what will happen to the dollar.

You do realize that the Great Depression lasted about 10 years don't you? It is becoming obvious that this depression will make the Great one resemble a minor pot hole. 10+ years of water and supplies are difficult to store and harder to defend.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

Im sorry, you believe this is a socialistic takeover of our country??? This is nothing more than distorted Capitalism. True Capitalism died when we became a Corporatocracy.

I think everyone needs to take into consideration that if we were rounded up and thrown into F.E.M.A. camps it wouldn't be by our American soldiers. If its one thing they've learned, its that a foreign army is much more demoralizing. My suggestion is keep your home well protected even if in the long run it wont help. I know for a fact that if anyone tries to take me or my family to a camp I will shoot. I don't care how much so-called "power" people are willing to give up to these bastards, its a matter of human birth right, i am a species on this planet and i will fight to keep myself alive against anyone trying to pull this crap off. I may die so in the process but if everyone of us stood our ground they couldn't possibly organize against our sheer numbers.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join