It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginity of a 19 year old quadriplegic girl for sale on Ebay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Why on Earth would she include this?

"Don't have to use condoms!"

Stupid move....:shk:

Just when I think I've seen everything, something like this comes along and ensures I know we live in a very strange world....

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm gonna keep pointing it out every time I see it but, but yet another case 'theyll' use to try and shut down the current version of the internet.

'They' hype up the really sick crap.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yep sounds like a bit of me and i got a lazy $50 in my wallet so its worth a crack.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm single now, so I can blow all my cash how I see fit.

Seeing how this is all of it.

53.75 on the cripple naner.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Damnit lice stop cutting my grass.
$55.40 plus ill pimp out her power chair

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Fulfillment denied unto me once more!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
reply to post by atrofi

I bet you would love for me to say yes wouldn't you? So you can shake your head down at me from all the way up there on your pedestal. Oh I sometimes forget that people like to be "progressive" in the face of the fact that this is obviously a joke and turn it into something political.

No, look at the picture where the girl is sleeping. It's hard to miss because it's the first one. A sleeping disabled girl offering sex.......

Who said it had anything to do with the way she looked? Or are you trying to put words in my mouth? I look forward to you're predictable reply...

[edit on 27-1-2009 by dodgygeeza]

No, I don´t want to shake my head at anyone, i am at the same
level as you, i have a friend, ex girlfriend and she is also on wheels,
many times when we are out to drink some mojitos someone comes
to us and start to ask questions, and when they are done, they use
the same words as you did, fetish and sad...

Yes her eyes are closed, but not in the other pics, i can´t clime up
there where you want me to and just take for granted she´s being
abused.
If you don´t know if it is a joke, then you should ask the "seller"
some questions, then you will know, then again, if it is a joke then
it is sad, but the fetish part i don´t understand..

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

Really, think about it for a few seconds.

The very fact that her disability is in the title is part of the selling points. She is drawing attention to the fact that she is in fact disabled as her main characteristic. Nothing is mentioned, except for condoms are not a requirement. In other words she might have just as well said "hey perverts, pay for sex with a tragically disabled girl and NO CONDOMS!!!!!"

Don't you think it is kind of disrespectful? When I say "disgusting" I don't mean she is disgusting, only how screwed up it is. Talk about no dignity! Don't disabled people want to be treated like everyone else?

Regardless of the fact that she is disabled, its a bloody sick shambles this world is becoming.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

reply to post by atrofi

Really, think about it for a few seconds.

The very fact that her disability is in the title is part of the selling points. She is drawing attention to the fact that she is in fact disabled as her main characteristic. Nothing is mentioned, except for condoms are not a requirement. In other words she might have just as well said "hey perverts, pay for sex with a tragically disabled girl and NO CONDOMS!!!!!"

Don't you think it is kind of disrespectful? When I say "disgusting" I don't mean she is disgusting, only how screwed up it is. Talk about no dignity! Don't disabled people want to be treated like everyone else?

Regardless of the fact that she is disabled, its a bloody sick shambles this world is becoming.

Point taken!

I find it hard to think In other words, but in this case I´m
maybe to naive...

A question, is it the same if i where black and wrote that in my
selling of my own virginity? Or albino or anything else than "normal"?

"hey perverts, pay for sex with a tragically disabled girl and NO CONDOMS!!!!!"

The girl i know don´t think about how tragically some may find
her condition, and finds it very offensive when some take it for
granted... I don´t want to argue about this, i just wanted to make
a point in the old "two faces of the coin" way..

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

Thank you for your reasonable response.

I should have worded it better the first time round (I wasn't in a very diplomatic mood yesterday and I apologise for that) Anyway, I mean no offence by anything that I have said, only that the advert is sickening for the above mentioned reasons, not because she is disabled, but for the reasons that you said yourself.

And when I say "tragically" I only meant it in the context of the advert. Some of the pictures were just awful. There was even a picture of her breasts, quite clearly not taken by herself.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by atrofi

Thank you for your reasonable response.

I should have worded it better the first time round (I wasn't in a very diplomatic mood yesterday and I apologise for that) Anyway, I mean no offence by anything that I have said, only that the advert is sickening for the above mentioned reasons, not because she is disabled, but for the reasons that you said yourself.

And when I say "tragically" I only meant it in the context of the advert. Some of the pictures were just awful. There was even a picture of her breasts, quite clearly not taken by herself.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by dodgygeeza]

Thank you to! I noticed that the link was down, so, you where right
it was a sick joke or someone sick enuf to make money of her condition.

It is indeed sad.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex

Is this illegal and or wrong?? Unless in Nevada??

Im going to put my money on a hoax here.

Also just FYI Nevada requres condom use in brothels and you have to have a licenes to do business.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Regardless of the facr that it is a hoax, this if current trends continue, will be common and "normal" very soon. So, this is what women's lib have achieved, a full circle.....

The day that the human body becomes a cheap commodity is the day id rather not be around. I have no doubt that there are trend starters at work to create corporations based around the selling of flesh for money. A multinational pimping agency getting peole used to the idea before it becomes its own website and brand, similar to ebay.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join