It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Solar Manipulation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
OK, let me start off by saying that this isn't my work. I found it here, written by Ted Twietmeyer on the 26th of this month, and thought it was really intriguing. I Googled him and found some other essays he wrote on 9/11 one of which was posted on globalresearch.ca, which is personally one of my favorite alternative news sites. Either way this guy is smart.

Anyway, here's what he wrote:

Solar X-ray activity has remained flat-line for about a week - until now. Just before midnight GMT (UTC) last night, new solar acitvity began to take place. At first this might not seem remarkable. That is, until we examine all the data associated with this activity.

The odds are astronomical (no pun intended) that a sudden change of inactivity would happen EXACTLY at midnight, after more than a week of no real X-Ray activity. It appears that someone or something was making their capabilities known to alter the Sun's operation. Such technology is more dangerous than the biggest collection of atomic weapons any country could have. Tinkering with Solar activity can result in unpredictable, grave and irreversible damage to Earth.

Tick marks along the bottom axis of each chart represent 3 hour intervals on all charts.

Fig. 1 - X-Ray activity for 2 1/2 days.

Fig. 2 - What these same X-ray wavelengths looked like when very active almost one year ago, as measured by the very same detector. Note the jagged red line between the flares. This was the normal baseline for 1.0 to 8.0A wavelengths (long X-Rays.)

NASA has claimed in the past they don't understand (?) why the red line (GOES 10 in Fig. 1) has remained a flat line for more over a year now. Perhaps the real reason is because there is no longer any real measureable energy at that wavelength. If so, this marks a very important change in the way our Sun is functioning.

Shortly after high noon (UTC) on January 24, a tiny blip appears in Fig. 1. Apparently the satellite was detecting something at this wavelength. Yet while recent activity for the same satellite which was measuring activity at shorter wavelengths of .5 to 4.0A, we still see no activity on the red line. Is it possible there reason for a flat red line is the result of a problem in the satellite?

In the drawing below (Fig. 3) we see that satellite architecture doesn't use a separate sensor for different wavelengths. The X-Ray sensor uses one sensor with rotating wheel containing plastic and metal filters (labled as Entrance Filters in Fig. 3) to filter various X-Ray wavelengths. These filters are all opaque to heat (infrared), ultraviolet and visible light. Any argument that the wheel isn't rotating clearly cannot apply here - if the wheel were unable to rotate, then neither wavelength would be detected correctly, or both charts would have exactly the same plots if the filter could not move. This deduction is made in the absence of NASA announcing that a technical problem occured with the filter wheel, which to date hasn't been made to my knowledge.

Fig. 3 - How X-Rays are actually detected (for making Fig. 1 charts) aboard GOES satellites. After rotating the correct filter into position, the CCD sensor takes an average from all the pixels in a 512 x 512 CCD camera. At least 10 previous and current GOES satellites have used this same sensing system, with more being constructed as these satellites die one by one over the years. This sensor is robust, since the failure of several pixels in the CCD will have very a small overall effect on the data. (from NASA website on GOES satellite construction, 2004.)

Fig. 4 - Proton, magnetic and electron activity for 2 1/2 days. The orange and blue wavy lines in the upper half of the electron flux chart is the Sun's magnetic field. The higher the KP index the further south on Earth the Aurora can be seen. It is normal for proton flux to rarely change at all, even when other plots are varying widely. Only on rarely does this every change. For proton flux, Red is 10 Mev (Million electron volts,) blue is 50 Mev and green is 100Mev.

In summary, it appears that when Solar magnetic activity was altered just before midnight (UTC) it caused the Hp value to peak almost exactly at midnight (Fig. 4.) Apparently the external influence by someone or something also increased X-Ray output at almost exactly the same time (Fig. 1.) This indicates someone or some government is in posession of highly advanced technology and they are using it for some purpose.

Also interesting is that solar activity is completely unrelated to whatever time it may be on Earth. Our measure of time comes from an arbitrary decision to use Greenwich, England as the ordinate (starting) point for all 24 hour time on Earth. The Sun could not possibly be influenced by such a decision, as this decision was made many decades ago and is non-physical.

Another nail in the coffin of global warming.

Perhaps manufacturers of sun blocking lotion will ultimately see their market "dry up."

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
btw it kind of cuts off some of the graphs or figures, if you want to look at them go to the link.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
dose this mean we all are gona have to pay another tax for global warming on mars ??

great info isnt the whole solar sytem starting ti heat up also?/

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I don't know but if his theory is true, that some government-be it here or somewhere else in our galaxy (?)-has something that can manipulate the sun, we're all in big trouble.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Reality

Interesting post!

But i was wondering.How does someone go about "manipulating" The Sun?

Is the Sun being blasted with some sort of energy wave,or something similar?

And if so,then why?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The x-ray observations come from the GOES-10 satellite which is in geostationary orbit above Central/South America. At midnight GMT, the satellite is coming out of the Earth's shadow. I wonder if that might have something to do with it. You know, sunshine, x-rays and stuff.

Comparison of X-ray measurements from two concurrently operating GOES satellites reveals a systematic difference signal that shows both diurnal and seasonal variations.
www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

[edit on 1/27/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I wouldn't even know where to begin to speculate about that. I would imagine it had to have something to do with harnessing the sun's energy, but also electromagnetism and something to do with harnessing the radiation.

But I don't understand how this would be possible, seeing as the sun is so many light-years away. This would have to involve some kind of extremely advanced technology.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, the graphed data shows a period of three days and no activity was shown during the previous two days. But then again it could be errors in the data that the satellite collected.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I dont know if this has anything to do with it...but I know nothing.

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Reality

The "article" was trying to make a link between the timing of the spikes and artificially induced activity. There are more likely causes for spikes to show at midnight GMT.

We know the Sun is going through a period of very low activity. We are currently at the bottom of the solar cycle. Considering this, a three day period of very low activity is not unusual.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

[edit on 1/27/2009 by Phage]

join