It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I recently had this dream that I've been mulling over for a few days and I can't seem to figure it out, so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to post cause I'm looking for all the help I can get!

I'll start off by saying that there are a few things that I didn't know how to describe so I named them, and if by chance that name is similar to something else...well forget that something else for the time being.

Here we go!

The Death Beings

There were 2 of them a male and female. Both had huge feathered wings, as well as this aura of evil around them.

The male looked liked an old worn down version of steven spielberg (it wasn't steven spielburg obviously, but you get the picture). He sat on a throne made of stone and metals and shades of gray, he actually looked like he was made of stone too, but he definitely was not. He also wore a brimmed hat, and had fierce blue eyes.

He sat in a large pillared room once again all stone and shades of gray, I always saw him from an angle, as if I was either sneaking in or pinning him in a corner.

He was very very very smart.

The second Death Being the female, is unknown to me, she had long dark hair and very pale skin, she was a blood drinker. I say blood drinker because I don't think she was a vampire....or maybe she was the first I don't know, she had possession of an army of sorts a HUGE army.

Another thing these Death Beings had were what I refer to as "Callings" or in their case they were "Callers"

In the dream there were 3 of us, myself, my fiance and an unknown girl (I'll go into her later). ALthough I know there are more Callings than just us 3.

These Callings are somehow tied to the Death Beings, either through slavery, volunteer, magic I don't know how we're tied together I just know that in the dream when they called us...POOF... we came.

They always would say what a great inspiration we were to them, yet like I said before there was that aura of evil around them.

Note: It was one of those dreams where you know something is trying to kill you and you know exactly what it is... and you run.

I knew they wanted to kill us... torture in fact, it's not something I remember clearly, but I KNOW that the dream was insanely gory.

The Callings

Myself, I felt terrified, yet calm and collected. We were running away but I wasn't panicking, I felt prepared, and I knew what I was doing. I even thought to myself in the dream "I'm proud of you for not running away, for staying to experience this"

I might have even woke up for a brief moment, because I distinctly remember snuggling up underneath my covers and saying "Let's see what happens next"

In the dream I didn't show any sort of supernatural abilities, although I've been working on discovering my elements (Earth is my primary, fire is my secondary) as well as developing a nice and nasty shield around myself.

When I could see myself, I looked as I do now in the present time, when I couldn't see myself I felt like I was just a shadow. Now that I think about it...I viewed most of the dream from a 3rd person perspective.

Anywho, second Calling, my fiance, he looked the way he does now as well, although a little more frightened. No supernatural powers and or abilities with him either (although it's been made clear to him that he has AMAZING potential)

The unknown girl had long black hair, she was always sitting, knees to chest on the floor. I never saw her face, but you could see the blood running from her eyes, I still don't know if her eyes were there or not.

That's about it, occasionally like I said, we'd get called (sometimes with the girl, sometimes without), or we would witness some sort of exchange between the Death Beings.

-fin-

I'm working on writing in a dream journal more often, things are a bit blurry now but I'm getting used to it I think...I'm remembering with slightly more detail other dreams and such.

Anywho, thoughts, comments, suggestions all welcome thank you for taking the time to read all this!

JR

[edit on 27-1-2009 by bandaidctrl]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Try posting it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...' there's a dream thread already going there and the OP gives some very enlightened answers.

I myself don't have any comment at this time except for thanks for sharing.

love and light to you

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Hey IAm, thanks for your response, I went ahead and posted a link to this thread because it's really long, I'm also in the process of reading all the responses haha

-JR

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I should repost my reply here or not, but here's a link to my take on the dream here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just my own off the cuff opinion here - bear in mind I have no evidence whatsoever in regards to the perspectives I'll approach this, so I guess if people wish to throw out a 'prove it!' challenge, its one I wouldn't be able to rise to. Take it or leave it I guess:

Sounds like something is attempting to mess with your head, throw you off balance in some way.

The Callers praise and the attempt to place you and your 'callings' above them, through saying you were an inspiration sounds bit like an ego-stroking tactic...the portrayal of a greater sense of self/being than is warranted.
I guess - again just my own opinion - is that one of the dangers of dealing with such things is the danger of ego. The danger of personalising and essentially getting a big head about it all.

Safety can be found in humbleness. Once someone gets sucked into the 'I'm the power, its all about me' mindset then they can often be toppled that much more easily.

The other element of a loved one and an innocent being present can be another tactic of destabalisation. Also an element of test.
What you have there is someone you love, are extremely bonded with. Loved ones can feature in such dreams again as an attempt to raise the stakes, or distract you and cause you to become more focussed on your loved one - or even in some cases have the loved one becoming the aggressor towards you.
The innocent - the girl. Another element that can create distraction...do you act in your own interests of self preservation, or do you act to save/protect/whatever the innocent there as well. Do you act at all.

As I said I'm just posting something off the cuff here...if it all seems like a load of codswallop, then my apologies...

Peace.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

Thanks for your response alien, it gave me another angle to view this on, and it's quite possible something is trying to hinder me in some way, I've recently been trying to focus more on bettering myself and beginning my spiritual journey, and since I've had that dream I haven't really been interested in doing any of my readings and such.

Actually, as soon as I posted this my intentions and focus came back 10 fold.
Thanks again for the input!

-JR

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bandaidctrl

Again...just from my own perspective/opinion:

Sometimes when you go down that path of getting things in order, of doing better and 'being a better person' or whatever view you have on it, what can happen is that you essentially put yourself on the radar.

What do I mean by that? Well - again just my opinion - some things (assign your own term/perception here...call it darkness, bad, evil, whatever, I kinda all think its just a personal perception of the same essential *thing*) just don't like people becoming better...doing better...helping others...increasing in positivity and positive effect upon others. You start doing that, then *blip* you've just raised your head out of the crowd and become a bit more *visible*.

Its not at all uncommon for such things like plaguing dreams, visitations and the like to start coming...in some ways its a bit of a 'Hey you, keep your head down or we'll cut it off!' kinda threatening visit...a bit like some group of movie gangsters that 'pay a visit' to their competition and threaten them in some way.

But its all good. If anything take it as almost a compliment that something *negative* is becoming a little tetchy that you're moving into a more positive way of being and mind space...so while they may at times come at a little hard and heavy I kinda see it as more THEM being the ones who feel threatened. Who are THEM? Well again, assign your own words and understanding.

For some *things* a bit more positivity and peace in this world is the last thing they want...it weakens their grip upon it...

...so...keep rocking forward...you'll be sweet...all just part of the journey...

Peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bandaidctrl

The Iroqouis held a great respect for dreams, like all native american tribes.

You could look at this metaphorically - someone/ thing in life evilly chasing you, foreboding due to life stressors, etc.

Or - like the Indians strongly believed - this may be a vision of things that have yet come to pass.

We seem to dream predominantly about 'bad' future events. Logically, if dreams do tune into future time resonances (via our brain's electrochemical abilities), natural selection would have selected for this survival trait and passed it along. Avoid something bad - and you live to pass the genes along.

You may be seeing into - literally - a 'reptilian' underworld. Plenty of explanation of that here on ATS (Saurians, dracos, reptilians, etc).

I only had 2 vaguely similar dreams. Dark cavern, 2 of my friends and 1-2 others there wearing dark cloaks, wet, but no winged devils alas. The other was underground in a western state climate (AZ? NM?). There were very clear underground beings showing me symbols on a rock. It was a pleasing dream.

oh well. Approach the dreamworld as more then Jungian/Freudian analysis.

Something/body is trying to tell you something real. . .
Moss - Recommended.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Once again, a big thank you to those who have responded.

From what I can gather from the responses, and from my own personal opinions that I've formed, I believe this dream is a mix of things happening, both internally and externally (I even have the Lover's card tattooed on my back to remind me of the daily struggles I go through in making decisions based on my internal beliefs and those of others).

SO not only are things trying to influence me using external forces, but also my subconscious is trying to show me things about myself.

-JR

[edit on 28-1-2009 by bandaidctrl]

new topics

top topics

join