It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits Shoot at UFOs, Ex-official Says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50...it seems when you get the information right from the cat's meow it isn't accepted.

And we are bringing up the rear with the tip of the tail. Seems there should be a whole cat somewhere...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
First thing is this and it might be hard to swallow this information but Earth isn't ours really, it's there's.

They know everything about this Planet and they know where every single destructive material is located. They will only confer to interfere one time and that would be if we were about to destroy Earth because Earth is there Laboratory, they actually protect Earth.

As I was told, If and when they need to do battle they try to get it over water they don't want there ships crashing on our lands. Also if a ship is hit they usually can control them enough to get them to the water.

The ships are all over the place but our eyes just can't see them because they move to fast same with camera's on the whole you just have to slow it up. The ones you do see are moving slow enough for you to see.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Also posted on Foxnews.com S&F for you OP!

www.foxnews.com...

I think CNN has the 2012 movie thing covered. aw they are sharing!

Hmmm anyone else feel the energy in this day to be awkward

(talking to the star kids here ladies n gents)

Sorry if i jumped off topic for a sec...

well we need to shoot these things down to get real proof (if in fact they do exist)

back in 42 or 43 with the UFO incident over DC, didn't they shoot at the thing, and the thing wasn't even scathed? didn't the US discover that using magnetic impulses (or an EMP) or use the frequency that emits from power lines to disable these things? i remember reading stories on this somewhere...

correct me if im wrong!

Edit: grummar end to put in S&F

[edit on 27-1-2009 by ugie1028]

this was the movie earth vs the flying saucers, they used radio waves

also isnt nick getting old, lol looks like he aged about 29 years since i last seen him on tv.

even if we did shoot these craft down, which is hardly likely but i guess you only have to bee lucky once, i guess if it was possible it would have happend a long time ago.

wee mad mental

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Nick Pope on FOX

OMG was that interviewer so dumb !

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The us and uk a\re working together. They are slowly releasing content and storys about aliens getting ready to tell the world of alien existence.

If they just said it now theres a good chance of a huge panic or war/civil war.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The idea of an earth military shooting at a UFO is dumb on so many levels.

If you can cross the galaxy and stay in space, then all you would need to do to punish any civilization without spacecraft is just to drop rocks on them. It is the most asymmetrical warfare I could think of.

The ONLY thing that would make it even remotely sane, is if you had a treaty with some more powerful alien society. Dang, that sounds silly as I write it.

Because, if you had some alien treaty, then you'd have some rules, and you wouldn't NEED to shoot at alien spacecraft. The alien authority would be called, and another UFO would come and deal with the miscreant. Either that, or Men In Black was a documentary.

>> This does NOT mean that the British AF isn't shooting at them -- it would only confirm the general insanity and testosterone laden decision making skills of people in the military. I'd sooner lob a spear at a damn ICBM.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
First thing is this and it might be hard to swallow this information but Earth isn't ours really, it's there's.

They know everything about this Planet and they know where every single destructive material is located. They will only confer to interfere one time and that would be if we were about to destroy Earth because Earth is there Laboratory, they actually protect Earth.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by observe50]

Well, it may not be true -- but at least what you are saying is more logical. If earth is more or less a hostage of its current occupants, then they might not retaliate.

Still, I'd think we were just as important at the rest of the planet. It would be more a matter of not destroying your pet because it peed on the rug. We are more of a nuisance than a threat.

"Stop barking" I tell my dog, and to which he responds; "Woof."
I think that might be pretty much the equivalent.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nick Pope has a way to explain things:

There was a faction in the MoD who said 'We want to shoot down a UFO and that will resolve the issue one way or another,'" Pope said. "We know of cases where the order has been given to shoot down -- with little effect to the UFO."

Pope said pilots only fired upon UFOs in cases where the objects appeared threatening.

"In the case of UFOs, whether the object is causing a threat is very much a pilot's judgment call. The public won't know unless it comes down in a heavily populated area," he said.

So who decides to open fire on a UFO? The top paragraph suggests that the pilots are given orders; the bottom paragraph suggests that the pilots give the orders to themselves. The truth is that in most cases the UFO occupants telepathically instruct the pilot to start shooting at the UFO for a heck of it. The visitations of this planet are becoming an increasingly boring activity for the ETs.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If anyone here has heard of Colonel Corso , you should download this off of Torrents and watch the truth about aliens. Their here! And everyone knows it. Religon is the cause of the denial.

The Legacy of Colonel Corso

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Either that, or Men In Black was a documentary.

Wouldn't that be a kicker. Hey while we are there lets imagine when they reveal the truth that both Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith are aliens!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
One of the members reading the thread asked me via U2U to send a link for one of my posts earlier in the thread about a video I had seen on Youtube where it appears a satellite based plazma weapon is firing at a UFO trailing a space shuttle.

The ten part series is called NASA's Greatest Secret this is Part I

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Their here! And everyone knows it. Religon is the cause of the denial.

Can you imagine the controversy and what wars that might spark should genuine extra terrastrials have some other G-d or G-ds or could out and out disprove the existence of the Judean/Christian/Muslim G-d?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

Nick Pope is 44 years old. He spent 25 years with the MOD. Smart guy, and someone I consider not only a contact but a friend.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

The truth is that in most cases the UFO occupants telepathically instruct the pilot to start shooting at the UFO for a heck of it.

This is absolutely true and I can honestly say I must cite this as also being the reason for my cheating on my taxes, girlfriend and Gin Rummy!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

If they just said it now theres a good chance of a huge panic or war/civil war.

Depending on the length of time it turns out that the governments withheld this information it might lead to civil war no matter how the release it or coordinate it. I can't imagine too many people being thrilled especially here in America that our government for the people, by the people, is adept at and likes keeping such important secrets from the people it serves!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Maybe the wavelength that the ufoes can be affected can not be emitted by natural fenomena. And they have to produce a lot of energy to get here.
When they produce that kind of energy they must emit some gamma rays.
Because when you create a lot of energy there is a lot of heat also.
I can remember when when two waves with same wavelengths meet either they amplify each other or they cancel themselves. I dont know does this applies to gamma rays.

To verify this I need gamma gun and one ufo.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

I was like huh?? I don't remember posting that.. LOL.. Anytime I see my avatar I think of my posts.. But you nabb'ed my avatar!! hehe. its cool.. I mean its a rockin Avatar!!! You can borrow it

Anyway to the topic at hand...

Don't you think there is going to be a time when we put the guns down at some point? Bill Hicks did a great skit about this.. Let me share..
[Video may contain Lang. Not suited for young children]

Granted I agree this Earth is not ours.. We don't "own" the Earth..
How arrogant of man to feel not only are we alone in the whole universe.. but to think this beautiful planet is ours to do as we please.

Edit--disclaimer..

[edit on 27-1-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddy420
I seriously doubt we are able to shoot them down whatever they are. Most reports seem to indicate they are capable of toying with our most advanced jets. At this time they appear to be neutral as if they are just observing, but I'd hate to think what would happen if we somehow pissed them off. Short of the crazy stories we here coming from psychics and remote viewers we have no idea of what were dealing with. Though I think it's safe to say they're more technologically advanced than us and it's probably not the best idea to treat them as an enemy.

First they probably understand through their own evolution that this would be a response spawn from fear, and just ignore it as I am certain that they have to have some sort of incredible shielding to travel through space at those speeds. At 2 or 3 times the speed of light or even sub light speed, the energy released by running into a speck of dust would be enormous, so we would have to assume that they have some sort of energy deflecting shields and hard core ones at that.

Second, most likely this race has been around for thousands of years longer than we have in order to have intellectually developed enough to produce the sort of technology they obviously have; therefore, they have most likely evolved beyond emotional responses as you suggest with the "piss them off" statement. Just look at our own evolution, if we had the weapons we have now in the medieval times our planet would be gone already.

No-one has mentioned this that I saw yet. I wonder why someone would fire upon a species that obviously has the technology to annihilate our entire planet, unless of course they thought it might be terrestrial in nature. We all know the Germans experimented with flying disc as well as the US. A couple of years ago Canada's ex-defense minister said that they as well as most of the world was upset with the US for not sharing the technology that the US had gotten from a recovered craft that crashed in Canada as well as in the US.

Perhaps the government of the UK know things we do not, and perhaps they either know or suspect the US of having developed these craft and want the technology for themselves. It would be awful hard for our government to respond to that considering they have been telling us so many lies about UFO's and technology without looking like idiots across the entire globe and losing what little credibility they have left with us.

I am not saying that is the case, it's just another possibility to consider. I personally don't have a clue, just trying to look at all the possibilities.

However, it would certainly appear to be the stupidest thing ever done in the history of mankind to start a fight with a race that could probably reduce our planet to ash within hours if they so choose.

Another slim possibility is that our governments have already been infiltrated by different species of aliens and perhaps one of them is trying to either destroy an enemy race's craft (possibly to examine their technology for weaknesses) or that their purpose is to have another race go to war with our planet for some benefit to their race.

I think it would be wise to try to consider all of the alternatives before assuming the most obvious.

[edit on 1/27/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
none of them have been hit or captured by the military....

this is why,the ufos being time machines know the future,so they know where you are going to shoot,its as simple as that.

when you see through time,you can see the opponents every action and adjust your actions accordingly,they will pretty much be grasping at straws.
thank god for the fact there not allowed to alter an aspect of the time line more than once to gain an advantage,i saw them do that once.....and by gum another force suddenly appeared way more powerful to set it back to the first alteration.

to get round the prospect of the enemy knowing your every move you must also have the ability to look into the future,future war becomes inter temporal,about the ability to see through time,he who can time travel and observe through time the best ultimatly wins.

hence why the demonic overaching ai who dominates most other ais in future ....is by gosh pretty much a living time machine spliced with mind control.
a living mind controling time machine,not a nice,combination....controls the past time line with inter temporal mind control,usually of humans.

needles to say i will soon be working on methods of how to shoot down these arrogant,pridefull ufos when ive finished work im currently up to ,such as proving that our climate and weather is controlled by the future,which of course leads to the certainty that global warming is caused by them,if they control the climate they are causing global warming.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 27-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Either that, or Men In Black was a documentary.

Wouldn't that be a kicker. Hey while we are there lets imagine when they reveal the truth that both Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith are aliens!

Yeah. And annoying, hiding the truth in plain sight -- the best of practical jokes.

Its fun to speculate. So here goes:

I firmly believe there is advanced alien life. I firmly believe that 99% of the stuff on ATS is fuzzy nonsense.

However. Given the enormity of space, and the time it has been here -- I find it very unlikely, that very advanced alien life has not sprung up.

Each year, we find that more star systems have earth like planets. We will probably find that MOST of them do. Debris forming planets is probably the norm of interstellar dust.

Given that there is life on earth, it is likely that some life out there travels like a spore, and that probably MOST life starts on planets, from very simple DNA that can survive space. Think about it, the pressures of propagation on a planet, and bacteria that can thrive in ice or in magma in the earth -- it is very, very likely, that life can exist in space. Therefore, there are probably man planets with some life on them.

So, I think it highly unlikely, given the uncountable number of stars and planets and chances for life, that there aren't MANY advanced alien races over time. That they haven't found us already.

It also explains why we don't find evidence of alien life; they are already here and actively embargoing our knowledge of it.

So, the only real question in my mind, is what is the relationship with alien intelligence?
Are they standing off, treating us like a zoo?
In MIB, earth is treated kind of like Casa Blanca -- a cease fire zone, where the only rule is "don't get caught."
>> I don't believe any stories of "interstellar war." The ability to inflict damage far outweighs any benefit. Even now, if we had the will, we could end hunger and crushing poverty on this planet. With enough energy supplies and better technology -- how could any advanced society NEED anything but information from another society? There are only a few situations, where I could imagine an advanced race having a society paranoid enough to keep warring -- and I would imagine there is someone bigger and more powerful enough to end that quickly.

The most likely scenario, is that we are in a quarantine zone. Our society is hands off unless we reach some level of advancement, or are in danger of destroying ourselves. Any new military facility would get scanned for capabilities. I doubt there would be much technology exchange -- as you an imagine, the wealthy and powerful in our country would keep it to themselves or patent it. It would only make the grip of any power brokers in the status quo stronger.

You could imagine that a society with thousands of years more time being "civilized" than we have had, would be well aware of the politics of technological advances. The only good way to transfer information would be to seed it with individuals not in the power structure.

So, I don't think anyone who really knows, would be talking. And those who might be aware of the Aliens, would get NO information from them. If we actually got anything more than useless wreckage, it's likely that it would be taken.

>> But even with the standoff, I'm pretty sure our government has to actively keep information from us. Mainly because they like to know more than we do, but then rationalize it with "national security." Human nature being predictable -- this happens often. There might also be a policy, with the limited interaction from Aliens, that it be kept secret. If people thought there was some big daddy in the sky that would bail them out -- they might depend on that. Or they might start religions to "please" these beings. Or act like teenagers and complain that more isn't done. We have enough problems with religions and their invisible Santa Claus to deal with. Imagine if we had one shred of proof that someone could wrap a religion around -- you'd never get rid of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join