It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits Shoot at UFOs, Ex-official Says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Well this is pretty shocking.

Blows the whole idea that we've been chatting to aliens since Roswell out of the water, doesn't it?

no, it doesnt ... you really think that everybody in the government would know if the military or some secret organization is working with aliens ...

no ... so, this doesnt prove anything, even the #ing president of the USA doesnt know this # ...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I wish someone who was NOT involved in ghosts, crop circles, and who indeed, profits from such stories, but still had an important military position, had said this instead.

Nick Pope even writes Sci Fi. Even if he is being truthful, his involvement in the genre makes him much easier to discredit. Now, if someone who had nothing to gain said such a thing, it would garner much more serious attention.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
no wonder that aliens, or whoever is flying these things don't want to make official first contact...

humans are so advanced in their stupidity that first contact probably will NEVER happen!

maybe they are waiting for humans to destroy each other so they can 'invade' without 'firing a bullet'

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Cauch1

I'd rather get chummy with some weird googly eyed thing(as long as it wasn't out to get me) than I would with Al Quaeda, Hamas and their ilk.

There is some speculation the Habiru were fathered by aliens. There is some very credible cuniform and scroll evidence that the Habiru/Hapiri were linked to supernatural celestial events in pre-Christian times and that the Habiru/Hapiri were threatening and hostile in ways.

If true, then El Queda and Hamas are actually fighting the bad guys many of us defend as good guys!

Sorry man you completely lost me there. What are you on about?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauch1

Sorry man you completely lost me there. What are you on about?

Oh just following some of the UFO lore all the way back to Babylonian times is all. It's amazing really how there are references to space craft, aliens and what not going back thousands and thousands of years.

One of the races back then known as the Habiru/Hapiri wandered in and out of recorded history in Babylon, Asyrria and Egypt, Canaan and Ur.

In each of those nations ancient scrolls and cuniforms speculate about the differences of the Habiru from the peoples whose lands they often would reside in. References to supernatural events and celestial events and their unnamed God.

You would probably better recognize the name of the Habiru in the period after they migrated to Canaan...Hebrew

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I totally agree on the whole, "they (the aliens) sneak and lurk and observe amidst total secrecy thing. But the same principal applies to anyone or thing for that matter. Just think bout this: What would your response be if you noticed something or someone odd just casing your every move? Of course you dont offer tea or coffee! You immediately assume the worst and apply the proper response. But on the other hand- flip the whole situation and you will see that their approach in terms of observation is completely valid!! Your in a new world.....quite literally....so how do you proceed. Think military......you sneak and lurk and observe in total silence!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Also Africa is a continent not a country.

Nah I said nation not country, Africa is a nation.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Typical brass mentality. Shoot one of the blighters down!

Errmm..These things are reportedly constructed from exotic alloys that defeat mankinds hardest industrial drills and best cutting tools.

They can enter and exit our space with remarkable ease, and at mind bending velocities.

They can make 100G, 90 degree turns.

Aparently limitless energy and power.

They can travel in space, in atmosphere and underwater. Perhaps even travelling interdimentionally.

They have not directly attacked humanity, although they have been attacked by us.

And they want to err...shoot? At them!?

Oh boy...i can understand the need for intel, but come on! Seriously, Shoot at them? If you desire us to be obliterated, shooting at technology such as theirs is akin to trying to arm wrestle a stealth fighter. The only thing you'll learn is that our arsenal is ineffectve. What you may provoke however, is a more important to us, than the intel is.

spikey.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sharing what I have been shown and told by one of the species that is here and in the deepest of our waters is this:

They do consider the human race a hostile and stupid species.

1.) They will not fire upon us unless we fire upon them first.
a.) They say our weapons are like tinker toys,

2.) When they refer to our stupidity it was meant because we only know how to use a small portion of our brain.

3.) They know all about Earth and record everything.
a.) They know there is more goodness here then bad they wait for you to stop the badness yourselves.

We aren't bringing one of there ships down it would need to be another ship of equal or better structure to do so.

But heck what do I know, it seems when you get the information right from the cat's meow it isn't accepted.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Aaahh yeah...How many times did William Cooper talk about this?
On his DVDs and his book Behold a pale horse he mentioned this and how we couldn't do any damage to the UFOs because of some type of force field they have around them...as depicted in movies such as "Independence Day", "War of the Worlds" and even in cartoons such as the "Justice league of America"...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Dude I am almost lost for words(not quite I would hate to be completely lost). Either a)you are deluded b)you are an attention seeker or c)you have access to a source of knowledge most of us can only dream of. I wish c) was true but I make a point of being cynical and you have to take such claims with a hefty pinch of salt. (you're right noone will listen if it comes direct from the source because the source is too mystical and hard to identify with) still keep posting here please I will try to as open-mineded as possible.

[edit on 27/1/2009 by Cauch1]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Go with the C

And so I don't get in trouble for a one liner I will say,............ as with everything time will tell.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I always thought that we shouldnt compare your technology against the alien like stone and laser rifle. They are advanced but it doesent mean that we cant
make some damage. Maybe not with a conventional weapon. And what about
the rumor about the radio waves. And I think David Sereda said that Gama or
X rayes can disrupt their propulsion. If their technology is different maybe they
dont have considered all we got.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Radio waves and gamma waves are emitted by all sorts of things, including stars. There's no way an alien race with interstellar reach would have ships that can be brought down by something as simple as that.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i think whats interesting about this is that the govt claim to have no interest in ufo's & refuse to acknowledge their exsistance yet they appointed nick pope as an employee of the mod to investigate them. Not only that but the govt while denying everything have just been exposed for lying to us by him after his allegations that thier is a shoot to kill policy and that is has been enforced (attempted) many times with no success.

Like someone said earlier their are lies tied up in all of this.

Not only that but i heard nick pope on talk radio in uk the other week and he has a very low opinion of people on here - he thinks were all loonies!

To be honest i had to turn it off because he was such a twat.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

na⋅tion
   /ˈneɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ney-shuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own: The president spoke to the nation about the new tax.
2. the territory or country itself: the nations of Central America.
3. a member tribe of an American Indian confederation.
4. an aggregation of persons of the same ethnic family, often speaking the same language or cognate languages.

coun⋅try
   /ˈkʌntri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-tree] Show IPA Pronunciation
noun, plural -tries, adjective
–noun
1. a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
2. the territory of a nation.
3. the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
4. the land of one's birth or citizenship.
5. rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
6. any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
7. a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits; region; district.
8. the public.
9. Law. the public at large, as represented by a jury.
10. country music.

As far as I know , Africa is not united at all , and they do not all speak the same language.

Regarding the UFOs , I do not see anything wrong with shooting them down , if they are invading our air space. Law still applies even if you come from the other side of the galaxy. It is an offensive move and you should know that if you are all mighty and advanced.

There could be different approaches if they really had our best interests in heart , which they most certainly do not.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Very interesting I read Popes books years ago when they first came out.

I find this very worrying and just confirmation of the video many have seen of the object moving away from the "Flash" recorded from the shuttle.

Maybe this opens new angle on the recent Wind Turbine incident, I doubt if any of these advanced, spiritual, or material, or extra dimensional or Alien high tech entities/objects crash without some outside influence.

Especially as they have been documentated to actually close of Nuclear Silo's from working.

Nick Pope was on Coast to Coast last night talking about this in depth in the first Hour.

The program link is below, copy link location and open it in WMA format, so windows media player or something that handles WMA files, courtesy of the CJOB audio Vault, I wont post the link to the CJOB audio Vault Webpage direct now as the site is being reported as having Malware if going direct on Firefox, But I have the direct WMA file which I ASSURE and PROMISE all is totally safe and direct, and bypasses the Webpage.

Coast to Coast CJOB Direct WMA Link Follow instructions above:Nick Pope as OP Story 26/01/09 WMA Format

Njoy

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
Shoot them down and then look at the anatomy of them!

If UFO's are real, and they can enter our atmosphere and leave it like that then I hate to think if they have any weapons aboard for if we do shoot down one UFO.

Our world is presumsious that any other living thing, from outside our world have intent of killing us.

For all we know, they could be peacefull explorers, and could have been in contact with many world leaders

We cant presume they are like us in ANY way.

They have been visiting us for many years, and the advancement technology is astounding since Roswelll.

Maybe they are behind the scenes trying to help ?
who knows.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Really! This after the official debunking, what was it, two years ago?

Ya'll remember that, doncha?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join