It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien movies government link?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
With all the talk of aliens letting them self be know to the public. Do you think that there is a connection between the secret government and the alien race? Are they building our tolerance so that we would be more accumulated to them than we would if we new nothing about them? Now we all know that in time of danger the government can invoke martial law which is basically a free pass for the government. Are we being set in a situation where we will more easily accept this? The government already knows every room in our house we submit the plans to them for us to build. Do we really own our personal items or are they letting us just keep them for now?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
i really believe that as well. of course, it's most liekly just nothing. i mean, stories like that do make for great movies.

are movies WARNING us of things to come???

movies prepare us for an arrival

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wget
... The government already knows every room in our house we submit the plans to them for us to build. Do we really own our personal items or are they letting us just keep them for now?

I suppose you wear an aluminium helmet...Seriously, you seem to give the government way too much credit for knowing things...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The government if they want to can come into your house and take everything and sell it ....all they have to do is plant the evidence of one sort or another and your current life is over and yes they are using movies to ready us for an alien introduction

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
watcherof

I feel the same way i don't think we are giving the goverment more credit than they deserve.
i feel like i'm at their mercy.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
its pretty bad back up with the post about not really owning anything is soo true, i have a question, If someone owns land do they own it with a dept too? or just surface land an all the underground land is owned by the Guberment? i mean with mines they owners own the dug out part but do they own all that ground from the crust to the core?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

I suppose you wear an aluminium helmet...Seriously, you seem to give the government way too much credit for knowing things...

Helmet? I think this is what you were refering to....
Aliens go home!

There is a possiblilty that we are being acclimated, but I think it is a very slim possibility.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In movies there are so many types of aliens, good ones, bad ones whatever, if they were getting us ready I think they would just show us the good ones or the bad ones(which ever they really are)...... I just think the past couple of decades the human interest in ET's just got higher thats all.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
face lol

i thought he was refering to the scene in the movie signs where the people wore aluminum foil hats

wich i had the pic it sure would fit here.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Doubtful. Sci-fi movies aren't to prepare us...they're being put out there so some of the crazies on this board can steal concepts and create fake "real" experiences and ruin the UFO community with new age drivel...that...and they know I like to eat popcorn while watching chestbursting aliens so they give me more...they're sooooo good to me.

top topics

join