It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone help me, to find a way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Since 3 years now I make journeys with a special person in my life. We have a wonderful time and we know eachother better then anyone elese. we have had only have a short time contact via chat, but on our journeys we are often together. Sometimes I think I am crazy, but I know that I am right and that he really know it too.
Now I have the problem ,that I have visions about him, visions where he die. I see what he do, when he do it and what will happen . I have visions since i am a little girl, and my visions allways come thrue. I know I can't do anything, because I have no real contact. I don't know what to do. my friends say, that I should never do journeys with him again and that I should forget him, but can I do it??
I don't know ,if I have really feelings for this man, but to know that he maybe die in the next month and I can't do something, makes me angry...

Mabye someone of you have a good idea.... or should I really leave him alone?
What do you think?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vereny

What? I dont understand your problem, is this man real or fictitious? are you saying your psychic?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
How about the next time your on a journey with him you tell him of your visions.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by John Westburry

Now that made me laugh!

One-liners aren't allowed on here but yours is starred my friend

Back on topic, you said you have chatted sometimes? In the real world or in your head?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

U2U me what he said, its gotten deleted, if its good enough for that then i gotta hear it.
nothing like a good burn.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vereny

This effect is called precognition, that is, seeing a possible future concerning someone close to you.This happens to me also, only I dream it. The dreams always come true. Through this, I have help to save several people from disaster. Not long ago, I dreamed my daughter was going to work traveling on a well used thoroughfare in a city. I "saw" a blue car blow a stop sign and hit her car in the side. I called her at 3:00 am to tell her of this "dream." A few weeks later, it happened just as I saw it. Only the fact that I told her of this saved her, for she caught sight of the blue car before it came to the sign, and applied brakes before she usually would have. the car hit her car near the front wheel, totally destroying her car, but she was not hurt.
I suggest you use this gift to help others, and perhaps yourself, if the occasion arises.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
First I want to say that he is a real person. We have chat in real life, than he has delete the account on the messanger, because he think that he is crazy
But the contact on the other side he don't want to stopp.
I know that I have the gift to help, I do it for a long time now. but I think I can't help him in real life, and I really don't know if it is enough when I tell it to him and send him energy on the other way. Is it maybe enough when I send him every day energy ? I am afraid ,that when the day comes and he die, that I see it or feel it.. I don't know to explain it, because my english is not so good

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vereny

Years ago I had several moments of "knowing/feeling" that my beloved soulwalker was going to die. In those moments of inner dialogue with a consciousness greater than my ego, I even offered myself as replacement, but the feedback was always the same, it was a transpersonal choice at the level of the monad/Self...for a week, I tried to gently coax him into taking extra care of himself on the road for my sake (and even bribed him with his favorite foods)... thing is that one night he fell off from his Harley at the exact moment that a speeding truck lost control.

Warn him if you feel you must... imho

But, consider, do we unconsciously choose our moment of transition? As a Reiki Shihan, I have helped ease the passage of a few people and it not unlike midwifing... there is a sacredness about it that is beyond words.

Should I have been more explicit in my concerns and perhaps by so doing, would those thought seeds have programmed his subconscious in the same way a terminal prognosis negatively impacts the patient?

We are born, we live, we die and at some point in our journey some of us are blessed with people who wear the mask of God/dess and learn/share the path of LOVE and them we slowly begin to see with eyes of the heart at the Beloved present here/now.

Just make sure he knows just how much he means to you while the rivers of life are joining both your currents.

BB

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi vereny. I m sorry or your distress. It is surely a terrible burden to feel as if you know when someone may die.

I have a couple of questions for you so that I might understand the situation better.

Do you and this person know each other very well? Do you see him in person talk with him on the telephone or Internet? Do you live far from him?

In your visions about this man do you see what takes his life?

If you would be so kind as to answer my questions I cannot advise you what to do. But I can tell you what I would do if I were you in the same situation.

My prayer for you is that you will be able to soon find peace in your soul

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
@ Dizziedame

In person we have never meet, we have chat in the internet for some month, than he has delete his account at the messanger,where we have wrote. He has tell me, that he think that he drives crazy, because it is not normal ,that we know eachother and meet eachother in thjat way. he lives many miles away from me.

Yes, I know what is the reason that he die. I see what he do, where he do it, and what happens then.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vereny

We are all going to die, the only thing is that we don't normally know when. If you feel a strong link with him, then he may be able to contact you in a psychic way, when he is 'dead'. Some people who are dead talk to those who are alive all the time, all round the world; it is not unusual.

You have got natural psychic ability, which you know about, but you can't stop him dying, because it is meant to be.

As English is not your first language, I have tried to write this in a simple way and hope you can understand me.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vereny

I have visions as well and one thing you should already know is that the visions that you have are not set in stone. You have to let him know what is going to happen and try to get him to believe you. You have to tell him about your vision before it's too late....that's only if you care about enough to do so.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by vereny

I have visions as well and one thing you should already know is that the visions that you have are not set in stone. You have to let him know what is going to happen and try to get him to believe you. You have to tell him about your vision before it's too late....that's only if you care about enough to do so.

You are so right.. I think I become only visions about things, I can or have to change. Visions about things I can't change are not so clear, there I don't see names or towns.
I hope that he listen to me, when I talk to him. And I hope that he talk with me in real life too, because I think than he really believe me. He know that I write here now, maybe he read

top topics

join