It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO allegedly lands on farm in Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

UFO allegedly lands on farm in Argentina

www.--.com

At 3 AM on January 14 2009 Argentinean farmer Nestor Rivoira and his wife Sara Fernandez of Arroyo Leyes, Santa Fe, were woken up by a loud noise coming from their paddock. The couple later described the sound as being similar to that of a blow torch. Nestor tried to get out of bed to see what was going on outside but claims that a mysterious force disabled him temporarily. Nestor also remembers that his normally brave guard dogs sounded like they were scared of whatever they encountered that night.
Only two days later did Nestor and Sara decide go out to inspect the area they thought the sound came from. What they found left them baffled: Two perfect circles one inside the other, the outer circle measuring three meters in diameter and both circles three centimeters deep. The indented area was completely burnt out with only dry dirt remaining. It appeared that the marks were created by something radiating heat.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I found this on the net today and found it rather interesting. The reason being is that I haven't heard about crop circles for quite a while now.

Being an avid fan of crop circle phenomena I thought I would share it here. It seems that everyday now there is something new that crops up (excuse the pun) on the news in regards to ET phenomena. I know the UK media is really starting to shift this subject in to focus.

Like I said thought I would share anyway. Could be nothing but you never know perhaps they are coming back.

www.--.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The circles really don't look like anything like he's described:

What they found left them baffled: Two perfect circles one inside the other, the outer circle measuring three meters in diameter and both circles three centimeters deep. The indented area was completely burnt out with only dry dirt remaining. It appeared that the marks were created by something radiating heat.

Apart from that, quite a strange story

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

new topics

join