It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Men Walking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi.
I understand this may border on the rediculous and be so very "Island of the Living Dead-ish". But, I just have to ask.

I'm not an occultist. I don't play with demons or books. I just don't play.

And I would gather that just most people don't have that special drive to draw towards the specialty utilizing those skills-whatever they are.

But, if by some special magnificent force of Jinn calling (or whatever) by the undead and the living-to that of the dead,

and they all get up and walk

and start going after people

What is the method to set them all down?

I'm thinking baseball bat. Yet, following that there is a spell to wake them; just bear with me; then,

Would their be words to cease what was risen?

If.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

en.wikipedia.org...

Buy this book, seriously, its a must have for ANYONE who is keeping
Zombies in mind as a possible natural disaster.

And your fairly spot on with the Baseball bat. The best weapon is one thats light, requires no ammo,can damage the brain in one hit, is almost completly silent and lightweight.
A baseball bat,Hammer or Hand axe will do nicely!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hey.... i got your point... a little humor wont 'kill' anybody.

The first sequence of '28 Weeks later' comes to mind...that was intense!

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well, there is no word per say, but i'm pretty sure Shaun of the Dead is an accurate portrayal of how things will go down, that and Beetlejuice. Check them out take some clues. I see you speak of jinn, so i would think ayat al kursi is in order, but it may be too long too recite when you have zombies reaching for your brain. And always remember, aim for the head. Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What on earth does this have to do with the Jinn? I have seen the Jinn mentioned lately in odd ways, by people that do NOT sound Muslim.

Is this some new trend?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
There are various forms of zombie, all are different depending on the daftness.

Shaun of the dead (movie) they amble around and are very stupid and can be imitated to enable safe passage through them.

Night of the living dead (old version Movie) , they amble around but speed up as they near you.

Left 4 dead ( computer game) as soon as they see you there after you and can run as fast as we can, but blow a limb off and they suffer permanent death.

Call of duty 5 World at war ( Computer game) Nazi Zombies - they amble along , you can blow their limbs off but they'll still keep coming ..

My advice -

Get Milla Jovovich cloned, we can all have a version , no more zombies and a pretty bird who'll always show her chuff as soon as a camera is present.....

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Unfortunately I think the game Golden Sun for game boy advance made the idea more mainstream.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And I would gather that just most people don't have that special drive to draw towards the specialty utilizing those skills-whatever they are.

It isn't really a drive. It's more of a calling.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican
Unfortunately I think the game Golden Sun for game boy advance made the idea more mainstream.

Ahhhhh...that must be it. Most of the Jinn related comments make it clear the writer has NO IDEA what the Jinn are.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Trained attack vultures would be my best guess... I'm set.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
NO NO NO NO NOOO!

Being a professional in the field of Zombie Eradication Research, we here at ZERA have come up with the absolute best eradication tool available today. I offer for your perusal:

Vaughan 57736 Rockerhead Wrecking Bar - 36"

Trust me, this is the best weapon available today for your Zombie eradication needs.

[edit on 27/1/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Pike? I dont know.... if it pierce, you have to kick the zombie to get the
pike out.. its nice to splash effect, but if they come in pairs youre
screwed.

The bat (with no nails) appears to me a sure 'friendo' to keep the
bastards off...

i remember there was a great MUD with zombies and gangs.. you
spray things in the walls and stuff... extremely hard.

Does anyone play that game?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Since they're not real, you can always try this.

top topics

join