It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

signs that the next depression is coming , NWO and many other things are comming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
hey i just wanna know how can i give convincing proof that things could really go bad eg: companies banks everything in that area going bankrupt etc
and lets just say supermarkets run out of food people eventually run out of food then where else to go but rob people im just throwing things around these threads convinced me bad things are going happen

over 71,400 jobs lost on monday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NWO anyone they have already blueprinted the new world currency

this will make you think :|

well im only 17 and this is off topic but can i use anything else to make my father to stock up because my mum lives somewhere else anyway the thing is he doesnt have an open mind any suggestions thanks?

also this is important you need to stock up with basic foods and water even if im wrong still haha

[edit on 27-1-2009 by piero]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You're in a tough position...98% of the people will refuse to confront reality until it is too late...but your situation is far from hopeless... at 17 you are old enough to take responsibility for yourself....if you are truly convinced that things are going south in a hurry, then DO WHAT YOU CAN, and don't rely on anyone else to do it for you....sure, it would be alot easier with your father involved.....and there is probably little you can do to try to convince him of your convictions, but you just might find that taking action on your own will turn his head and get him interested in what you are trying to do..

edit for SP

[edit on 27-1-2009 by RolandBrichter]

join