It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we at ATS can create the worlds most powerful secret society

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

a small island country that we now own.....

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
As the OP, and secret society originator, I will be namig myself the leader

OK. Now we have a test for you, before you proceed. B-)

I have a white golf ball in my hand.

Now, I hand it to you, and I ask you:
" What color is the black golf ball i'm giving to you ? "

What is your answer ??

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is a good plan, why dont we organize meet up groups and chapters in different cities all over the world? Make it like the anti masons or something, anyone up to plot the downfall of the NWO, living around canberra?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I doubt very much that ATS members could create the world's most powerful secret society, for in order to do that, you have to be able to agree on a common purpose.

At least groups of ATS members communicate with each other, but getting them to agree with each other is another matter altogether. I remain sceptical about that.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

You do realize that we'd have to form yet another, even more secret, society to pull your strings.

STA

thats the job of the grand council, to make sure all of those at the highest positions of power are doing what they are supposed to be doing for the secret society

so leader were (well so far "im") watching you, dont try anything like Kennedy or you'll end up like him

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tallsorts
I doubt very much that ATS members could create the world's most powerful secret society, for in order to do that, you have to be able to agree on a common purpose.

At least groups of ATS members communicate with each other, but getting them to agree with each other is another matter altogether. I remain sceptical about that.

You are right to remain sceptical about a light hearted post

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I gave you a star on that post. That would be a "real" secret society on ATS.

Oh, and I agree that you can be in charge of food and agriculture, but you have to bring the chicken. Hungry again, gotta go.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

thats the job of the grand council, to make sure all of those at the highest positions of power are doing what they are supposed to be doing for the secret society

OK, but since those in the grand council are doing it in secret, with a blood oath, how would anyone outside the grand council know whether they are doing what they are supposed to do?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

You said, "Actually, we don't need nukes. We'll rent an empty barn, put up a sign outside of it, saying "Warning, No Trespassing. Use of Deadly Force is Authorized"

The US will think we're developing nukes, we can then negotiate for a few trillion dollars NOT to continue development of nuclear weapons."

Let's locate the barn somewhere in the remote desert out West. We could call it "Area 52". Then we paint a sign on the roof of the barn that says "No Nukes Here" on one side and "Area 52" on the other side. Then we wait until someone finds the barn on Google Earth. Then they talk to the tabloids about what is stored in Area 52. We deny the whole thing and say that there is no such thing as Area 52. That should really get things going.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

I like it. I nominate you to be in charge of Area 52. You can paint the sign on the barn, and the signs that say "Warning-No Trespassing- Use of Deadly force is authorized."

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by lunarminer

I like it. I nominate you to be in charge of Area 52. You can paint the sign on the barn, and the signs that say "Warning-No Trespassing- Use of Deadly force is authorized."

I 2nd Lums as Chief of Misinformation and sneaky things....
Im worried anout Chucks being in charge of argriculture, I dont like the way his chicken is treated, but OK only if its a free-range BBQ chook he's skewed with a mason symbol on his Avatar.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have an idea ,and it's nice and subversive

we develop a company that charges back all the disposal and recycling fees for the torrents of junk mail and unsolicited credit card offers we have to process everyday in our mail boxes

there will be an identity protection fee involved also

also a viewing fee for all commercials we have to mute the sound on when we only want to watch a show on TV, why do we have to pay for TV AND watch commercials?

I think this would be a super start to a NEW WORLD ORDER OF ATS

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Invisible woman, I like your thinking, didn't you suggest the toilet thingy as a way to make money? You are a GREEN thinker. Minister for Environment you are then.

Pressing mute on the TV still wont get rid of the underlying messages that are supposedly broadcast via frequencies, so why don't we instead, broadcast our own sneaky brainwashing so the worlds consumers buy our products, keep the ads LOUD because we'll have more money in the coffers....Who knows how to do broadcast brainwashing, I need a Minister for Technologies and Enslavement Industries.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

we develop a company that charges back all the disposal and recycling fees for the torrents of junk mail and unsolicited credit card offers we have to process everyday in our mail boxes

Have you been talking to Al Gore?

We can call it a "Carbon Paper" credit.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I'm just saying there has to be a way to charge some of these companies what it takes to get rid of the unsolicited junk they send us

You should see the pile I get every day! It's really retarded on an epic level

I hate that I have to make it go away on my dime

good for the gander is good for the goose ,if you take my meaning

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I see what you mean, not only is it killing many many trees, half of it doesnt get read and you have to spend the time getting rid of it or recycled, and recycyling is paid for by rate payers, thats if the recipient bothers recycling it.
I think Im the only person on planet earth who hasn't watched an inconvenient truth......
I remember the greenies scarying the crap outa me in the 80's and Ive personally been recycling, using little or no plastic bags and watching energy use ever since! Al Gore wasn't the first to talk about this....

My nomination for your ministry still stands.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thanks zazzafrazz ! I think our society can have a goal and it should be to bring some chickens home to roost in terms of boomeranging fees for such waste and stupidity

I'm picturing the look of shock on their wasteful pass it on to the little guy faces

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

OK, but since those in the grand council are doing it in secret, with a blood oath, how would anyone outside the grand council know whether they are doing what they are supposed to do?

the grand council would tell them if they were doing a good job or not, if not you get a warning that your steering in the wrong direction, if you are you get a pay raise, but since were low on money right now your raises get paid in eggs that come from cluckerspud's killer masonic chicken.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I love being Minister of the Environment

Oh by the way Masonic Killer Chicken eggs are green and they glow in the dark

you don't even want know what happens when you scramble them

some one should probably warn cluckerspud

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker

the grand council would tell them if they were doing a good job or not, if not you get a warning that your steering in the wrong direction, if you are you get a pay raise, but since were low on money right now your raises get paid in eggs that come from cluckerspud's killer masonic chicken.

I hadnt read the last posts on this! thats hillarious. payments are eggs from killer masonic chickens....lol!!!!

[edit on 17-2-2009 by zazzafrazz]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join