It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineered economic disaster....coming right up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i'm just wondering why i haven't really seen anyone on this website put two and two together between the current economic "crisis" and the possible ascension/political railroading of the AMERO??? Yeah....remember the North American Union....Bush signed our asses to a treaty uniting USA, Canada, and Mexico not too long ago without the consent of the public at large.???? Ring any bells? if all the theories on the great depression are true isn't it happening again?...Banks buying up banks....more and more job loss....increased crime rates....more and more poverty......sounds to me like its happening all over again. Another GREAT DEPRESSION COMING UP! the AMERO might be some type of safety net plan that Washington will put on TV and get everyone feeling a little brighter when all that is really being done is brushing the old FED currency under the carpet for another one; another Fractional Reserve Central Bank Currency (Unconstitutionally Taxed [oh ,wait....thanks to the NORTH AMERICAN UNION there is NO MORE CONSTITUTION])....in other words another 100 or so years before the next "Economic Crisis".....comments / questions?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thefutureisuncertain

That's all they've been talking about for the past two years? You haven't used the search feature? They may or may not use the Amero. They may just standardize the dollar. Regardless of what it is or why, it may or may not happen. If anybody wants to act like they have some incredible truth unknown to the rest of us that work our asses off trying to find which way is up, I would love to see it.

join