It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States is a Corporation... You are the employee.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I don't expect anybody on ATS to understand word for word what he is talking about, because I still don't understand it.

However, I know this is true. I've seen several documents in regards to this subject.

I've heard stories where freemasons can drive a car without a license plate, without a license, without registration and without any type of identification except the documents that show that he is not recognized as a person, but as a human being. (Of course the police officer tht pulls him over will throw him jail, but after it is sorted out, he walks everytime). These documents show his 'God Given Rights' or his 'Birth Rights.'

There is a reason why your name on your Birth Cirtificate, your license, and almost every piece of identification you pocess is misspelled... it's misspelled because your name is in all caps... Your name isn't JOHN DOE... it's John Doe. This is part of the language they use. (there is more info on this)

Of course I have no intrest in giving up my rights as a person / employee of the governmnet corporation. Because I don't know the language, and nor do I know how to stand on my own two feet.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
i started a thread here [www.abovetopsecret.com...] last week on this. i was surprised it didn't get more attention? there are some links and further info there.

this is interesting and deserves some debate. hope your thread attracts more attention then mine did?

i'll give it a bump! S&F

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

In your thread you mention 1871. let me add something...

I was also going to mention that the Civil War (1861 - 1865) was in essence not fought in order to abolish slavery... but it was fought because the Northern Union (Under controll of certain group of freemasons) wanted everybody to 'technically' be a slave.

The South was guided by another group of freemasons, I just forget both of thier names....

I'll ask my friend tomorrow... because if I'm not mistaken he mentioned the Knights of Columbus played a key role in the civil war.

I haven't had time to read your thread in depth... but I'll go over it... thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yeah... I wish this kinda thread would get some more attention.

But quite honestly, it made me sick to my stomach when I had a kid, and realized a birth certificate is simply signing a new human into the ownership of government. It is horrifying. Needless to say, I got fixed immediately following. Birth certificate certifies you as ownership of the government.

I always kinda wondered if there really is something to the all UPPERCASE name... And being able to say that it's not you, because of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Birth certificate certifies you as ownership of the government.

It's not only that... Some kind of $BOND$ is created that is wroth a substantial amount of money. $100,000?... I guess it depends on the year, but it collects intrest and I've even heard stories of that some people have been able to understand this language / code so well that they were able to collect that money and become free!

Crazy!

BTW... I know it sucks to have a kid knowing what you know about this subject and feel forced into signing the papers anyway... I just experienced that myself... But hey, what are we gonna do instead? Don't feel too bad about it... I even got my son vacinated. Now that's what I feel horrible about.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Ugh, I know exactly what you mean.... I had the doctor threaten to go to Child Services if the paper wasn't signed for vaccinations... I posted to ATS about it and got flamed, and supported.
Used to be a whole lot more hatred here for not unconditionally trusting government... Thank god more and more people are realizing that there's something wrong.

Just took the collapse of the world's economies for it to happen.

EDIT:
Testing...

[edit on 27-1-2009 by LostNemesis]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
when a populus elects a government they are submitting to that "corporation" they are giving the responsiblity to the government to oversee finance, medical science and everything that goes with it. these areas become the responsiblity of one or few people inside that government body and naturally become poisoned in time

all democracy come down to business. and "apparent" well being that we all need. they are placed in control so one cannot rebel.
many must rebel. this inturn results in the collapse of society.
yay for sociallism. not.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Nice topic.
This has nothing to do with being a freemason for Hiram Abif's sake! Remember that a corporation is a person and thus a person is a corporation. Does a corporation have a body and a pulse? Is Bill Gates physically Microsoft? Neither are you physically a 'person'. It is your corporation with respect to the corporate charter that we are operating under. Or maybe consider it a public office, with all the rules, statutes, and bills-and for that matter perks aplenty!-that go with it. In that respect, your person is responsible to follow all civic duty, perform its oath of office and be responsible for such; pay into social security,pay your taxes, etc...but you physically are not your person.
You are authorized agent, and cannot be more than that unless you make that claim on a case by case basis. For that matter when asked by a peace officer holding up your plastic Driver License and points to it saying 'Is this you?" and you admit to it, well...who is being led and who is the leader at that point.You admitted to being a small thin piece of plastic.
And they seem to have to ask...don't they. They always need your compliance because they are their to protect your person otherwise.

14Th Amendment
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

If you just read and understand one paragraph until whichever end-time-scenario-seems-most-plausable-at-the-time happens, seek to understand this in light of the above insight into the office of 'person'!

I might have to search thru and see where the threads are hmmmm.......heres one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by human8

I might have to search thru and see where the threads are hmmmm.......heres one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started reading this thread... and all I can say is WTF?

I've been doing a lot of research on Hollywood movies... and in particular... The Wizard of Oz. (I've made many threads on this.)

The Straw Man.

The Straw Man.

That's what my friend kept on saying to me... but I didn't have a clue... or a brain.

One of the first entities Dorothy met was the Scarecrow, who represented the legal Straw Man which had been created as an artificial aspect of the former American sovereigns. The legal term, Straw Man, describes a fictitious or artificial person created by law at one’s birth via the inscription in all-capital letters on the birth document/certificate -- the latter being document of title and a negotiable instrument. It is allegedly by way of the Straw Man that the creditors of the US Bankruptcy can so effectively (and legally?) take for their own use the benefits of individuals’ labor, creativity, talents, and productivity.

www.usavsus.info...

I'll try to figure out the tin man and lion thanks to that link.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This is true.

We are also expendable in it's eyes our lives are truley enslaved and dumbed down. Well mabye not some ATS reader's or Infowars fighters, but the sheeple in mass are dumbed down and supressed, and enslaved

NWO is allready here, ready your dollar, the next step might really be population control and technocratic supremacy.

Sad, I feel bad for the ignporant fools who beliuve some good can come form murder

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is another series of videos on the subject. It refers the the UCC-1 Form. Apparently we are born as corporate entities and filling this form out releases your flesh and blood from any liabilities your corporate self might have.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When you conform to a certain group or stereotype and completely fill the role, it spawns a paradox for your soul. The one side of you is saying no to your current actions and the other screams YES with the tone of a king. It’s so hard to not want to follow the easier path and settle for a meager existence. If you are to say no and work to a higher ground then you will be able to reach an almost apparent level of enlightenment. The ability to understand the difference between choosing certain actions in a certain situation is crucial to your advancement in later ones.

How can you live a fast life and truly be able to understand? It's like cheating yourself of learning a lot and helping the greater good of man kind by showing it to stop whatever bad it is doing. I feel it is one's duty to say no to something if they know it is wrong. By having great knowledge and being able to have great knowledge one can choose 2 roads: one being quite favorable in the future of humans, and well the other... very wasteful and only adding to the malignant forces of this planet.
An excerpt from Josh “Bilbo” Wood 09’
I see a world filled with #ers and #s, maybe at one point they were sinners in the hands of an angry god, but if these modern times are inherently sinful, sin intertwined in each of our actions, and then words far stronger must be used to characterize the stagnant putrid pustules of citizens that compose our species. I once traversed the planet in awe of humanity, yet now find very little to admire. I once traversed the planet in awe of humanity, yet now find very little to admire. My conversations are no longer tools to know someone but to steer someone, the only spontaneity or novel aspect being how long it takes to herd the man-cow into his barn so that he can defecate, eat, and die in a manner I find pleasurable.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This whole idea reminds me of Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. If you haven't read it, i recommend doing so immediately. I know it's long but believe me it's worth it.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Oh... I've heard about Atlas Shrugged... But I have no idea what it is about.

But since I study the Hollywood Occult... and I know that Angelina Jolie is a member of the CFR, this would mean that I know they are making a movie based upn this book.

www.imdb.com...

So what do you think?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've been reading and listening to stories about this. My question is if I have a child how do I not get them a birth certificate or ssn??? Are there other forms that are just as legal, but don't take away your rights?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thing is, as long as your name appears in all caps on a legal document, you are well wthin your right to deny that the document represents you, because names in all caps represent a corporation, not a person. So your tax documents, those are for the corporation that you represent, not for you. It would be a fight, but you would have EVERY LEGAL RIGHT to deny paying your taxes on the grounds that it is not you being taxed....

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
freedom-school.com...

This link explains a little bit about why you are recognized as JOHN DOE, and not John Doe.

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person created by law at the of your birth, the inscription of an ALL-CAPITAL LETTERS NAME on your birth certificate/document, which is a document of title and a negotiable instrument. Your lawful, Christian name of birthright was replaced with a legal, corporate name of deceit and fraud. Your name in upper and lower case letters (Jane Mary Doe) has been answering when the legal person, your name in ALL-CAPTIAL LETTERS (JANE MARY DOE), is addressed, and therefore the two have been recognized as being one and the same. When, you Jane Mary Doe, the lawful being distinguish yourself as another party than the legal person, the two will be separated.

Your slave value?

So that we can once again place the straw man (Strawman) in the fictional world & ourselves in the real world (with all our "shields" in place against fictional government) we must send a nonnegotiable (private) "Charge Back" & a nonnegotiable "Bill of Exchange" to the United States Secretary of Treasury, along with a copy of our birth certificate, the evidence, the MCO, of the straw man (Strawman). By doing this we discharge our portion of the public debt, releasing US, the real man, from the debts, liabilities & obligations of the straw man (Strawman). Those debts, liabilities & obligations exist in the fictional commercial world of "book entries", on computers &/or in paper ledgers. It is a world of "digits" & "notes", not of money & substance. Property of the real man once again becomes tax exempt & free from levy, as it must be in accord with HJR-192.

Sending the nonnegotiable Charge Back & Bill of Exchange accesses our Treasury Direct Account (TDA). What is our TDA? Let's go to Title 26 USC & take a look at section 163(h)(3)(B)(ii), $1,000,000 limitation: "The aggregate amount treated as acquisition indebtedness for any period shall not exceed $1,000,000 ($500,000 in the case of a married individual filing a separate return)."

This $1,000,000 (one million) account is for the straw man (Strawman), the fictional "person" with the name in all caps &/or last name first. It is there for the purpose of making book entries, to move figures, "digits" from one side of ledgers to the other. Without constant movement a shark will die & quite ironically, like the shark, there must also be constant movement in commerce, or it too will die. Figures, digits, the entries in ledgers must move from asset side to debit side & back again, or commerce dies. No movement, no commerce.

very confusing stuff... but very true...

new topics

top topics

join