It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four US soldiers killed in Iraq helicopter crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Four US soldiers killed in Iraq helicopter crash

www.google.com

KIRKUK, Iraq (AFP) — Four US soldiers were killed on Monday when two helicopters crashed in northern Iraq, American and Iraqi military officials said, but an insurgent group later claimed responsibility.

"Four coalition forces members were killed when two aircraft went down in northern Iraq at approximately 2:15 am (2315 GMT Sunday)," a US army spokesman said in an initial statement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
First I want to say RIP to those involved, you will not be forgotten. Secondly, we need to get our guys and girls out of there, and we need to do it now.

Having a brother in Iraq, who is a helicopter pilot, this is heartbreaking news. I have not yet heard who was involved in the crash, except for one soldier who was stationed at Fort Drum, New York (Minnesota native).

www.startribune.com...
KUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

RIP Philip Windorski Jr.

I am praying that my brother wasn't involved, as I haven't heard anything yet. I am honestly a nervous wreck right now, and I don't know if I'll be able to fall asleep before I find out who was involved. I've sent an e-mail to my brother, so I am praying he responds soon.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
God bless their souls and the family. And "Double Eights" I will keep your brother in my prayers.

[edit on 1/26/2009 by PammyK]

[edit on 1/26/2009 by PammyK]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
[follow this link to find aircrews kIA
www.armyaircrews.com...
Sherm

new topics

top topics

join