It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Red Dragon, sucking the west dry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
i once downloaded some book called "unrestricted warfare" by some chinese fella.
it goes it into all sorts of detail about technological warfare and financial warfare and terrorism and the such. really interesting if ever you can read it.
it generally goes on about how china will bring down the "giant".
China's Master plan to destroy America

you'll find it there.
but i would assume that all the western nations have become as anxious as america to "touch the elephant" as one would read so they goal would be to bring down the west and it would not surprise me if the plan was in motion to literally suck the west dry of their finacial integrity.

they could do this by simply selling more crud to us than we sell to them.
being such a prosperous nation over the past few decades they would now have the ablilty to provide all the basic needs for their own population spare a few tonnes of uranium from australia.
but where is all the money you ask? would they be showing great signs of a massed fortune? no cos they are cunningly crazy. that, and if they shared it amonst their massive population it would account to much per person.

so you see its quite clear. china sucks the west.........dry

[edit on 26-1-2009 by spearhead]

[edit on 27-1-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i always thought that the chinees were sticking drugs in the takeaways in the uk .yes the chinees will take over the world and use drugs to help it along.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well we are already over indebted to them by trillions of dollars so I could see this happening. BUT China can't because we have our roots dug in all over the globe and if China were suddenly to say "Hey, we want our money back" well I don't need to say much more about that.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hmmmmm.

DUH !!!!

Business IS war to the Orient.

The Art of War.....to desensitize, starve, and ruin the Enemy before attack.

If you REALLY want to SEE....try GE Mazatlan. Living in South TX I can tell you Mexicans do NOT live in compounds. (Russian,Chinese, and Jews live in compounds such as these) There is enough 'housing' to hold 800k PLUS. I parenthisize housing because some look like jails while others look like barracks. (they look like row homes until you find one being built and see what the framing looks like)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
yeah that's like what they do over here, in australia. someone will buy a house and in brisbane city you can find up to 8 college students living in each bedroom. there have been cases of 40 people living in the one house, all paying rent to the one owner.
that's a lot of jobs and accomadation all crambed into one.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
China's Red Dragon

Here's why you should consider taking an early position in China in 2009.

The Chinese economy has been the fastest growing in the world for the last three decades, averaging double-digit growth for the last seven years. And while the credit crisis has slammed on the brakes in terms of growth in the West, China is still on track for a solid 8% growth in 2009.

People's Republic of China has already announced a $586 billion (4 trillion yuan) spending package

it is quite clear that after this unsitely financial situation has past china will be the top dog. having a much high stair to stand on compared to the rest of the world.

To further grease the recovery skids, China has reduced interest rates five times in the last three months , and loosened lending rules. Now China's banks are perfectly positioned to get the ball rolling, flush with cash from a world-leading savings rate of 35%. And because they are state-owned, the cash will flow quickly from the banks to government projects.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i find this incredible interesting

While most believe China's economy is export driven, statistics show public works spending accounts for 4%-6 % of the country's GDP growth.

the a large portion of the population is in the production industry for export. they are payed with the money made from export. they spend that money in their own country generating the 4-6% GDP

new topics

top topics

join