It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Phosphorus conspiracy in GAZA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As I though about the use of White phosphorus in GAZA I realized that there is absolutely no practical use for it, since there was no Zionist soldiers in ground at the time of use. It occurred to me that it could have been possibly used to cover the area so that no satellite images could be taken to prove the absence of Hamas rocket launchers in the areas they were targeting.

It doesn’t make sense why the Zionists would take such a huge risk in using white phosphorus while knowing it would potentially harm their popular support in west. It would only make sense if they were hiding the areas they were targeting from satellite images, which ‘could potentially’ prove they were aiming non-military targets, which in response ‘could potentially’ damage their reputation much more than just the use of White Phosphorus.

We can only assume the plot behind their reckless actions since their own explanations do not add up.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
They used them in Lebanon too, but no one talked about it.

Israel Using White Phosphorus In Lebanon

Ever wonder why MSM is now covering it now?

It's like shooting yourself in the foot.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
All you need to do is look at the burn victims from Gaza and see that yes, they did use White Phos shells. And Israel isn't worried about they're support in the West, they have a license to kill and do whatever it is they want, trust me.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
All you need to do is look at the burn victims from Gaza and see that yes, they did use White Phos shells. And Israel isn't worried about they're support in the West, they have a license to kill and do whatever it is they want, trust me.

I think we also saw them on the gaza webcam too if I recall correctly.

top topics

join