It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power Of Talk Back Radio.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So 2 Days B4 September 11th 2001 I rang a talkback radio show in NZ and yelled war.

I rang back the talkback show a couple of days after the attacks and asked for a reward. I asked that a couple of famous musicians make songs out of things I said on the talkback radio show. I asked for Eminem specifically.

On the talkback show I sung/said exactly:

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me

Remember I also asked specifically for Eminem. This was a couple of days after the attacks.

Not long after my phone calls to a talk back radio station the song Without Me by Eminem came out with the above as the chorus. Without me by Eminem is a 9/11 song mocking Osama.

I specifically asked for Eminem. I sung those exact words. The song hadn't come out yet.

Just saying thats all, nothing important to bother yourselves. No-one cares.

Ok mock me.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

No mention of Eminem in your posting here.

www.darcylee.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I left it out for various reasons. Who's going to believe me. If I ever get hold of recordings of the talkback calls I made I would be more forthcoming. But seems i'm not allowed copies of the calls. It's a pretty hard position to defend.

Darcy

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There are other songs by other musicians but I wont list them because I dont have copies of the phone calls I made so it's pointless just saying and it's to hard to make a case about. There are lots. It's really big. But secret. Shhhh.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What is your point with this thread?

Trying to find one...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The point is Eminem used the chorus for the song Without Me from me and that there are other songs out there using things I said.

It is so that I can say I at least told some people before it becomes common knowledge and those people just insulted me.

Your basically saying it's not true.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by leeda]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Assuming it is true... why did you do this?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If u refer to the September 11 story on my webpage it says I had a day dream and the whole thing of the daydream was I was going to be around a terrorist attack. Well immediatly after the daydream I came up with that I would get them to make songs out of things I said to change the world because if I hit the terrorist attack according to my daydream other events would take place that were bad and I needed to subtly change the world to alter the future.

The idea to get them to make songs from things I said was originally immediatly after the daydream when I was about 12 years old.

In reality there was no real reason for it but I just asked for the songs because thats what I had planned at 12 yrs old and thats what I had on hand.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I've become so numb, i can't feel you there.
Become so tired so much more aware.
I'm becoming this.
All I want to do is be more like me and less like you.

Caught in the Undertow, Just Caught in the undertow.

Cause everything that you thought I would be has
Fallen apart right in front of you.

Every Step that I take is another mistake to you.

"Numb" is the thirteenth and final song on the 2003 album Meteora by the nu metal band Linkin Park - wikipedia

I claim this. Said this over the radio 2001 few days after Sep 11 in theme with this thread. I said everything above.

Are you saying I imagined phoning the radio station and going live on air and that my memory of what I said while talking on the phone is wrong is imaginary?

I remember.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by leeda]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ATS:

can we please implement some kind of mental health screening for new members?

The 'skunk works' and 'grey area' forums seem to contain nothing but the ramblings of schizophrenics these days. This does very little to help the credibility of the conspiracy/paranormal/alternative-news community as a whole.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have earned the money. I have earned it. Lets talk about the money. I have earned it. I know i've earned it. Understand please American government and all Americans. I have earned the money please pay me now.

PLEASE PAY ME NOW. AMERICAN GOV PAY ME NOW. GIVE ME THE MONEY.

Darcy Lee

GIVE ME THE MONEY.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by leeda]

top topics

join