It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the financial Apocalypse of the U.S. - Tommorrow is a better day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Take a step back, take a deep breath and imagine a better world for all.

I think the population is getting scared.

The only thing that will stop the implosion is confidence and everyone working together.

That's it.

Nothing else will do it.

Period - End of story - Worldwide darkness

---

Here's a picture of the grand canyon in Arizona.

This is the debt.

Here is the skywalk built by men over the grand canyon. You can walk out over the canyon to see it. The glass walkway is 1,219 metres (4,000 ft) above the floor of the canyon.

You can support the bridge or you can try and fill up the canyon.

Really thats it folks.

Here is a picture of the world taken from space at nighttime. All of the lights appeared within the last 100 years.

It was all built with nothing but belief.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What - No one believes this?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You're probably right.Every one must work together.Work together,work together at what?Humm jobs are being lost at an alarming rate.The Fed. is printing money at near light speed. We are entering a time of double digit unemployment,and comming soon Hyper-inflation.Thats right boys and girls Hyper-inflation.No matter how hard you try,when you print more money than you can back you have Hyper-inflation. Those few dollars you have in your pocket will need to be spent quickly.For tommorrow those dollars will by less and less.
I know I'll get flamed for supposed fear mongering....well go ahead....history's lessons will prove me out.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
... work together at what?

Humm jobs are being lost at an alarming rate.

The Fed. is printing money at near light speed.

We are entering a time of double digit unemployment,and comming soon Hyper-inflation.

...history's lessons will prove me out.

We probably need a common vision that everyone can support.
Let's see now, war is a safe bet, works everytime.

Let's brainstorm a little.

War to save the enviornment? - Nah, too much disagreement

War on drugs? - Nah, too many people making money

War on communisim? - Nah they all gave up and became capitalists.

War on terrorism? - Aren't we playing that card anymore?

Does anyone have any ideas on what kind of a war we can all support?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The night time picture is beautiful.

But did Africa forget to turn the lights on?

You can definitely see who is developed/wealthy in this picture. Africa...yikes.

Poor Africa.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

... did Africa forget to turn the lights on?

They just don't seem to be able to get thier act together in Africa, unlike the U.S.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Lol..yeah we've got it all figured out over here!

We've got all of our lights on...but no one's home!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Lol..yeah we've got it all figured out over here!

We've got all of our lights on...but no one's home!

I think those lights in the U.S. might actually be televisions. People might be home, but I think they all fell asleep in front of thier T.V's.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
holy cow!

looks like you got every light in the house on...
no wonder you're broke.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Very clever thread.

Subtle, yet speaks volumes.

We don't have much time folks for pulling something out our arse.

What was it, 70,00 more "layoffs" today? Add that to the daily toll for months.

These companies aren't laying off they are eliminating the jobs in america cause its cheaper and there are those tricky tax perks

Edit to fix number

[edit on 26-1-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Well I know one place they aren't going, and that's africa. But you are right the job situation sucks. Over 70,000 today i believe.

I hope things get better. I've been quite angry about it all lately...mostly because i can't do anything about it but complain to all of the ATSers here. I do apologize for my rashness and misguided anger.

No one else will listen to me so i post here to get if off my chest.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

War? What this country needs is just the opposite of war! We need to become a more protectionist state.No more foreign aid. Bring back the jobs to this country that we do best.Tell the rest of the world to kiss the shiney hiney.
Hope in something as unstable as our government/economy,is just as rational as hoping the tooth fairy will bail us out.
Before you can stop the hemmorage in this economy.Everyone will have to get back to basics.Everyone has to be accountable for their actions,even the" Great Provider" will have to account. People need to realize that while free pony rides are fun,they cost the pony dearly. Those free rides are a large part of the problem in this country,all those people thinking that the government owes them a living.
I'm from the old school.I believe that it's "root hog,or die"

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

These companies aren't laying off they are eliminating the jobs in america cause its cheaper and there are those tricky tax perks

Getting rid of the multi-national corporations is a blessing in disguise.

We will have to rebuild the nation. Bigger, badder, better this time.

I hope everyone is aware of that.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

Bring back the jobs to this country that we do best.

What jobs would those be?

Everyone will have to get back to basics.Everyone has to be accountable for their actions,even the" Great Provider" will have to account.

Das Great Provisioner Uncle Sam? GASP - You mean you don't want to capitalize on government inefficiency and corruption?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We must protect the grand canyon at all costs. It is the vital organs of the earth.
www.crystalinks.com...

The Hopi also predicted that when the "heart" of the Hopi land trust is dug up, great disturbances will develop in the balance of nature, for the Hopi holy land is the microcosmic image of the entire planet; any violations of nature in the Four Corners region will be reflected and amplified all over the Earth......
.....Martin Gasheseoma said recently that Hopi "elders told us that when the plants blossom in the middle of winter, we would need to go to Santa Fe to warn everyone of suffering and destruction to come unless they change their ways."

This year I have seen more than two wild roses are growing next to my house they are dying now, but still have their leaves. I remember seeing them bloom. I think back in November. It's almost February now.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
...and which nation's economy already went through a period of hyperinflation, credit crunch, and economic doom? Answer: Japan. Look at how brightly lit Japan is in that photo.

Like I've said before, 99.9% of the music on my Zune and in my CD collection is good old fashioned anger inspiring heavy metal and Mama got run over by the damned old train tear jerking classic country, but there's always a chance that the shuffle will land me on Ozzy's "Dreamer." Seems like art sometimes imitates life and right now I feel like a dreamer, so maybe we can manage to fix this somehow.

new topics

top topics

join