It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Professor:'We Could Destroy All European Capitals'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Israeli Professor:'We Could Destroy All European Capitals'

pakalert.wordpress.com

“We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Zionist extremism at its finest. Would I give to see this go to the mainstream media just to exhibit how the ruthlessness in thinking of these pigs. Would love to see the tough talk without the parasite relationship they have with the United States. Get the cheddar popcorn, this should be an interesting thread.

pakalert.wordpress.com

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
He would make that crazy Iranian guy proud if he were not Jewish. I guess the race is on to see who will destroy Rome first. My money is still on the crazy Iranian guy because as far as I know this guy doesn't have the launch codes and hopefully never will.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob08
He would make that crazy Iranian guy proud if he were not Jewish. I guess the race is on to see who will destroy Rome first. My money is still on the crazy Iranian guy because as far as I know this guy doesn't have the launch codes and hopefully never will.

The facts are that Saddam Hussein and Ahmadenajad actually had/have the fortitude to stand up to the bullying. The media portrays them as evil men, in reality they tried to stand their ground.

In the case of lives lost due to conventional and nuclear war, no body wins. The real devils are the scientists that developed such weapons.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
The facts are that Saddam Hussein and Ahmadenajad actually had/have the fortitude to stand up to the bullying. The media portrays them as evil men, in reality they tried to stand their ground.

You speak the truth.

This news is beyond disgusting. It's time for the United States to let Israel fend for itself.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
And some people on this very site would have us think that Iran is the major threat to world peace...

Maybe the UK and France should point their nukes at Israel... I mean, fair's fair, and it would seem these MORONS need to be given a serious Pause For Thought

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The real devils are the scientists that developed such weapons.

Nuclear weapons don't kill people, ideas do? Sorry but the person using the weapon or the person forcing the other person to use the weapon is the "devil". The real devil is the frame of mind that tells you that detonating a nuclear bomb is a good idea. Science is your friend.

As far as this supposed professor- find me the publication that the OPs story referenced. The OPs source is highly biased and given that they link this professors interview with Nostradamus and end times bs I would have to give it 4 turds on the cow pattie meter.

[edit on 1/26/09 by stikkinikki]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
No different than any other nut case professors in other Universities. We got plenty of them that seem to want to spout off their extremest views. It does not matter what religion they are part of or what political affiliation they have.....they are just shooting their mouths off about things for attention.

[edit on 1/26/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well what do you expect when you have a country that knows it can do whatever it wants to anybody without fear of reprocussion.

I mean the states gives them free reign to act as they please, so i would be arrogant too i guess.

It doesn't really help that Obama seems to be Pro-Israel but then again which president hasn't been since it's inception?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

As far as this supposed professor- find me the publication that the OPs story referenced. The OPs source is highly biased and given that they link this professors interview with Nostradamus and end times bs I would have to give it 4 turds on the cow pattie meter.

[edit on 1/26/09 by stikkinikki]

Here are a list for your 4 turds. He implicates himself on all the books he writes.

Hitler's Strategy 1940-1941: the Balkan Clue, Cambridge University Press, 1973, ISBN 0-521-20143-8

Military Lessons of the Yom Kippur War: Historical Perspectives, Beverly Hills : Sage Publications, 1975, ISBN 0-8039-0562-9

Supplying War: Logistics from Wallenstein to Patton, Cambridge University Press, 1977, ISBN 0-521-21730-X (2nd ed, 2004, ISBN 0-521-54657-5)

Fighting Power: German and US Army performance, 1939-1945, Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1982, ISBN 0-313-23333-0

Command in War, Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 1985, ISBN 0-674-14440-6

Technology and War: From 2000 B.C. to the Present, New York : Free Press, 1989, ISBN 0-02-933151-X (free paperback, 2001, ISBN 0-02-933153-6)

The Training of Officers: From Military Professionalism to Irrelevance, New York : Free Press, 1990, ISBN 0-02-933152-8

The Transformation of War, New York : Free Press, 1991, ISBN 0-02-933155-2

Nuclear Proliferation and the Future of Conflict, New York : Free Press, 1993, ISBN 0-02-933156-0

Air Power and Maneuver Warfare, with contributions from Kenneth S. Brower and Steven L. Canby, Alabama : Air University Press, 1994, ISBN 1-58566-050-7

The Encyclopedia of Revolutions and Revolutionaries: From Anarchism to Zhou Enlai, New York : Facts on File, 1996, ISBN 0-8160-3236-X

The Sword and the Olive: A Critical History of the Israeli Defense Force, New York : Public Affairs, 1998, ISBN 1-891620-05-3

The Rise and Decline of the State, Cambridge University Press, 1999, ISBN 0-521-65629-X

The Art of War: War and Military Thought, London : Cassell, 2000, ISBN 0-304-35264-0 (also New York : Collins/Smithsonian, 2005, ISBN 0-06-083853-1)

Men, Women, and War, London : Cassell & Co., 2001, ISBN 0-304-35959-9

Defending Israel: A Controversial Plan Toward Peace, New York : Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin’s Press, 2004, ISBN 0-312-32866-4

Countering Modern Terrorism: History, Current Issues, and Future Threats : Proceedings of the Second International Security Conference, Berlin, 15-17 December 2004, with Katharina von Knop and Heinrich Neisser, Bielefeld : Wbv, W. Bertelsmann Verlag, 2005, ISBN 3-7639-3309-3

The Changing Face of War: lessons of combat, from the Marne to Iraq, New York : Presidio Press, 2006, ISBN 978-0-89141-901-3

The Culture of War, New York: Presidio Press, 2008, ISBN 978-0-345-50540-8

Publication announcement 2008: The American Riddle, Publisher: Irisen (Russia) 2008[10]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I wonder if Prof. Van Creveld even bothered to consider that by nuking European Capitals; Israel would kill even more Jews than live in Israel.

I think the prof. statement was a response to Europe criticizing Israel for the Gaza travesty.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hold on a minute, ...

The site claims this is from "IAP News"!

A LITTLE research on the source of the article!

Islamic Association of Palestine - Wikipedia

Islamic Association of Palestine (IAP) was an Islamist organization that raised money in the United States for Hamas. It wrote articles on issues that it alleged "Zionist controlled" westernized media failed to report. It called itself "a not-for-profit, public-awareness, educational, political, social, and civic, national grassroots organization dedicated to advancing a just, comprehensive, and eternal solution to the cause of Palestine and suffrages of the Palestinians." For a time it also used the name American Muslim Society
******SKIP******
Reporting controversy

On October 3, 2001, IAP released a press statement which said:

According [to] the Israeli Hebrew radio, Kol Yisrael Wednesday, Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and turn the US against us. At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying "...I want to tell you something clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel, we the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."[citation needed]

However, the radio station in question has said that no such broadcast occurred, and the incident was not reported by any independent media organization.[6]

ISLAMIC ASSOCIATION FOR PALESTINE - Discover The Networkd.org

* Now-defunct Illinois-based front group for the terrorist organization Hamas

Defunct since 2005, the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP) was established in 1981 by Hamas operative Mousa Abu Marzook.

And here is the search I did on the source of this article using Islamic Association of Palestine.

Islamic Association for Palestine - Google search

And here is a search for IAP News, which at the beginning of the OP's thread is the source of the article.

IAP News - Google search

Doesn't seem like a very reliable source to me!

If I'm wrong and just came up with the wrong "news" source, please let me know.

But, ...

[edit on 1/26/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
And some people on this very site would have us think that Iran is the major threat to world peace...

Maybe the UK and France should point their nukes at Israel... I mean, fair's fair, and it would seem these MORONS need to be given a serious Pause For Thought

I live by the notion that every nuclear armed nation as every other nuclear armed nation (including current allies) and maybe even their own bases if they fear those ones could fall in the wrong hands already programmed in as locations to hit in a nuclear fire fight.

Would make sense, think of it as a better safe than sorry policy. An allied country can change overnight and become an enemy before you can get off your but to add in the new targets.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
from the OP's link

"“The Palestinians should all be deported. The people who strive for this (the Israeli government) are waiting only for the right man and the right time. Two years ago, only 7 or 8 per cent of Israelis were of the opinion that this would be the best solution, two months ago it was 33 per cent, and now, according to a Gallup poll, the figure is 44 percent.”

Wow!!!!!........

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

This is one of the stupidest comments I've seen here in a long time. Scientists are to blame for Nuclear War? No... they are responsible for increasing our understanding of the world around us. What we do with that knowledge, however, is not for them to accept blame for. Technology is a double-edged sword... one that can bring both boon and doom for those who wield it. This has been true ever since mankind first learned to harness fire and found that it could both cook their food as well as their fellow man's flesh.

Yes, the first application of nuclear fission was in weapons of war. So too, however, was the application of the first computer and the internet - devices which have aided in far more death and destruction than all the nuclear weapons in history thus far. It has also been our greatest tool of free speech, mass communication, entertainment, and discovery.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Zionist extremism at its finest. Would I give to see this go to the mainstream media just to exhibit how the ruthlessness in thinking of these pigs. Would love to see the tough talk without the parasite relationship they have with the United States. Get the cheddar popcorn, this should be an interesting thread.

pakalert.wordpress.com

I think it is pretty clear that the honeymoon is over for Isreal. There is a good reason for the ceasefire before Obama took office. He won't stand for their barbaric tactics and Emmanuel is right by his side. Isreal knows if they keep it up that it will spell the end of them. The most powerful leader in the world is tired of all the BS and plans to change it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This came from the Pak Alert Press, a pakistani publication that linked the comment about striking Rome with the Nostradamus prophecies. That said, it is also entirely possible that a blowhard university professor of military history let his national pride talk for him.
There is no doubt that Israel has nukes and in a war with nothing left to lose, would unleash them on all enemies, real and imagined. The US has to tread a fine line of keeping Israel armed well enough to prevent such an outcome while using their influence to keep the Israelis from getting themselves into a conflict that they can't handle.
Israelis will turn on anyone so I wouldn't put it past them to use the bomb. Remember, in the 1967 war they knowingly attacked the USS Liberty, an unarmed intelligence vessel well outside of territorial waters, killing and wounding many Americans. After the two deuces of fighters finished strafing, torpedo boats attacked the vessel, and scored one hit, killing more. The Israelis said it was a mistake, even though transcripts from the pilot's comms had the pilots arguing that the ship was American and that they didn't want to attack. The US even called back the carrier aircraft sent to help the Liberty on orders from Washington, and covered everything up by ordering Admiral Kidd to finish his investigation in two weeks instead of the 6 months that Kidd needed. They effectively prevented Kidd's team from interviewing survivors or even seeing the vessel.
McNamara, one of the most worthless dirtballs of the century, gave the orders and was unconcerned about his dead, dying, and wounded sailors and more worried about "relations."

[edit on 1/26/2009 by pteridine]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

As far as this supposed professor- find me the publication that the OPs story referenced. [edit on 1/26/09 by stikkinikki]

Here are a list for your 4 turds. He implicates himself on all the books he writes.

Hitler's Strategy 1940-1941: the Balkan Clue, Cambridge University Press, 1973, ISBN 0-521-20143-8

Yes but how about the interview that was published friday? Why use a second hand dubious source when you can have it as it is?

... during an interview which was published in Jerusalem Friday, Professor Martin Van Creveld said Israel had the capability of hitting most European capitals with nuclear .....

The rollie eyes emoticon was not necessary. Just the facts mam.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
reply to post by solarstorm

This is one of the stupidest comments I've seen here in a long time. Scientists are to blame for Nuclear War?

*snip*...I said THE scientists that developed such weapons. Not all scientists...take your impulsive emotion out of your responses and kool ur head.

Mod Edit: removed derogatory term. You know better.

[edit on 1/28/2009 by seagull]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So what it came from a Pakistani news source. What do you want? Faux news? All the crap that is owned by Israel is considered RELIABLE?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join