It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think about it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here are some points I would like to make...

What if there is conspiracy behind conspiracy?
what I mean is, what if all these supposed "bases" are cover-ups? i mean not ALL of them but u know. Also ten bucks says that the Government is reading about all the Area 51 break in attempt plans and discovered facilities on ats.com and all the others, so they know who knows what, so then they can just blur and cover up more things on Google maps. I am also guessing that the Government has taken a few books out of print that have come too close to the truth.

And what if there is nothing going on in these facilities. Just imagine mustering up all the resources and people to break into Area 51 and you do it (I do not know how but Gratz) then you expect them to be working on a secret UFO project, but then when u break in you and the others figure out that they are perfecting the "secret" big mac sauce and are "we did all this to find out they are working on a Mc D's sauce". How ridiculous would you feel.

I am not trying to say that there is nothing going on and theres nothing to be suspicious about ( i am a strong believer in conspiracy too) im just saying "dont think the Government is not reading this" they're probably ready to shoot down an R/C copter with a camera flying into Area 51.

-Kutabuta

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Kutabuta]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What would the purpose of that be? I don't think the government is that bored that they would need to amuse themselves by making some huge conspiracy over conspiracies.

As far as the government reading all the stuff we post, ofcourse they do, they're the government, it's they're job nowadays to make sure they know what were doing and thwart our attemps to get some good old fashioned disclosure.

I dunno, just seems far fetched that they would waste that much time and energy covering up nothing.

PS: Big Mac sauce is not a secret...it's Ketchup, Mayonaise and Onions...

Sorry to burst anybody's bubble.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
wow.... that is a very good point you have. never thought of that. well we may never know what is true in the world. thanks for replying

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

PS: Big Mac sauce is not a secret...it's Ketchup, Mayonaise and Onions...

Sorry to burst anybody's bubble.

It's not onions, it's sweet pickle relish.

The OP's idea is not too far fetched, maybe exaggerated, but not far fetched.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
On the right track,,, look deeper!

new topics

top topics

join