It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Unexplained Spooky UFO Video's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've done some searching and haven't found any topics on this specific video. I found it quite interesting and after viewing endless reams of possible fakes and blurs, seeing these three, one of which being new to me, has replenished my motivation to seek the GOOD evidence.

Take a look and let us know what you think:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Nice Vid

I really love seeing these massive pulsing lights that flash in unison and seem to blink in patterns with each other. Eventually we will run out of ideas to explain them and start looking in the right direction.

Although, if i was an Extra-Terrestrial looking down upon a planet that tortures, murders, lies, cheats and steals (and that is just the governments) I wouldn't dare land there either! They aren't ready to join the intergalactic federation!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yeah I agree with you totally. But when you step out of your bubble and erase your own thoughts and feelings then look at it from a totally neutral point of view; you have to think 'Just What The Hell Are Those BIG Totally Out Of The Ordinary Flashing Big Orbs In The Sky'!

Nothing made by the human race (atleast to the best of public knowledge) can possibly concieve any sort of reasonable explanation; it is simply, UNKNOWN for now.

For me the 'UNKNOWN' aspect of life is what I find most interesting... It is what fuels my thirst for knowledge and the hunt to solve the mystery.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
mike's a NERD
But what you say is true, the thing is, is that when you get into UFO's and that, alot of peoples eyes play trickes on them and therefor you assume there's no reasonable explination for what your seeing.. But this Vid is verry convinsing and looks real. Sometimes it's easy to tell what's manmade and whats not but here it doesn't look like anything man could make.. We're not smart enough, plus to test things out they do it at night. This Video causes alot of questions and is great footage.I beleive all these UFO's and that are all waiting and watching how mankind acts and lives and then maybe will ither invade or move in, so to speak. Great Vid Babe

Sarah
xx

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Video 1: A parachutist with a trailing foreworks display (there's been a previous thread).

Video 2: Flares (there's been a previous thread)

Video 3: Debris (there's been a previous thread)

I didn't realise this is an old thread. What I've written is probably old news.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuzitzu
I've done some searching and haven't found any topics on this specific video. I found it quite interesting and after viewing endless reams of possible fakes and blurs, seeing these three, one of which being new to me, has replenished my motivation to seek the GOOD evidence.

Take a look and let us know what you think:

Great videos, seen them before but still good ones.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IllumUA

Originally posted by Shuzitzu
Great videos, seen them before but still good ones.

I gotta ask.......

Why are the videos "good ones" when they don't show UFO's?

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Sam60]

top topics

join