It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unapologetic coach of 100-0 win fired by school.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

unapologetic coach of 100-0 win fired by school.

highschool.rivals.com

The coach of a Texas high school basketball team that beat another team 100-0 was fired Sunday, the same day he sent an e-mail to a newspaper saying he will not apologize "for a wide-margin victory when my girls played with honor and integrity."

Kyle Queal, the headmaster for Covenant School, said in The Dallas Morning News online edition that he could not answer if the firing was a direct result of coach Micah Grimes' e-mail disagreeing with administrators who called the blowout "shameful."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry, this guy was just doing his job. His jobw as to coach the girls basketball team. They kicked the crap out of the other team. It's now shameful for being the best at what you do? All they are telling these girls is that they nee to be average and not exceptional. The story goes on to say that "The story has received national attention, and the Dallas Academy team has been recognized for refusing to give up during the lopsided contest. "

So they refuse to give up and that makes them winners, ok, I get that, they refused to give in. So the other team is to blame for the fact that they played a hell of a better game?

"

highschool.rivals.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

join