It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Good thing about Global Meltdown - Chemtrails will stop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have been reading about all the different things that are coming down the line, with the eventual bankrupcy of the United States and other countries. There are no good things that will come down from it, because the U.S. will stop paying it's govt. workers etc.

I did think of one thing, that will be great with a break down of the U.S. govt. and financial situation, is the govt. will no longer have the money to have chemtrials continually sprayed.

I have noticed the chemtrails are always sprayed in the sky the day before it rains. They don't just spray them on clear days, when they do, you will notice it always rains that evening or the next day.

So, we will get rid of the chemtrails when the SHTF - and we will not have to worry about that anymore.

Just thought I would let you know, the ONE good thing that will be coming down from this whole meltdown.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
In my area, I've seen chemtrails every clear day, in the morning and after school. It doesn't have to be the day before it rains, it hasn't for a week and they're still going.

It should be very interesting to see how much they die down in the future.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Diggy B

Interesting, because I found, they have happened only the day before it rains here, I will see them right before dark too when we are suppose to get rain in the morning.

That has been there pattern here. Days where we don't have rain for a week, we will go without chemtrails - until the day before it rains.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
southern indiana area here.. they spray here almost daily. very heavily on most days it seems anymore. you would hope that the economic crises would stop this criminal activity but , its all just another piece of the NWO puzzle to completely destroy us all . i seriously wouldnt doubt if they step up the spraying honestly in my opinion

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Contrails won't stop appearing unless the amount of commercial aircraft is reduced drastically due to the economic crisis.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Very true, contrails will not stop. In fact I enjoy with my daughter watching contrails as we are laying on the ground imagining shapes from clouds.

Sorry, if the title confused you, I am talking about chemtrails, not contrails, there is a big difference.

Contrails are from planes flying and they disappear behind the plane after a very short time.

What I am talking about ... is chemtrails.... that is what our govt. sprays in the air with toxins that cause people to have cancer and killing off the bees and animals, etc.

It will be nice, when the govt. no longer has the money to do all the extra things they do that is bad for the people. It will be nice to have our skies back without all the chemtrail lines. That will be about the only thing nice - when the govt SHTF.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Not in your wildest dreams. Chemtrails are part of the black ops projects and they don't use Government money to fund those. They use drug money.

So you can expect an INCREASE in these sort of events as times goes by and people are too consumed with putting food on the table, then wondering why there's suddenly could cover on a beautiful day.

Sorry Folks..

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

But, they would not have the money to do it, I would think. It still has to go through some govt. funding, even if it is CIA type. It has to cost the govt. billions to do the chemtrails, I have been watching the sky, hoping they were already going to start curtailing it. Haven't seen that yet, but still hoping.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by tothetenthpower

But, they would not have the money to do it, I would think. It still has to go through some govt. funding, even if it is CIA type. It has to cost the govt. billions to do the chemtrails, I have been watching the sky, hoping they were already going to start curtailing it. Haven't seen that yet, but still hoping.

As i said, they don't require government funding for these, it's all done behind the scenes, if you think the "Government" we see, has any idea of the things the other "government" is doing your very very wrong.

The CIA and the NSA control ALL major drug rings accross the country and they funnel money through them in order to fund such projects as the secret space program, weapons development, R&D etc...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Ahh but you see, contrails can persist for hours, it's a common misconception used often by chemtrail believers to strengthen their case, when all it does is shows a lack of research.

A couple of links for you to check out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.bragwebdesign.com...

These threads/articles are based solely on science and fact, not conjecture and fiction

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thank you, but I have researched this for a long time, looking at all the evidence, and after much debate and contemplating of the evidence - besides watching my own skies, I have seen "chemtrails" are REAL.

You need to look at the sites, where people have tested their air, after the chemtrails and what the air has in it.

This thread is not about what is in chemtrails, there is lots of info out about that.

I will also say, I am already convinced one way - and that is chemtrails DO exist and are sprayed throughout the U.S and world. So - don't waste anytime trying to convince me otherwise.

I had been hoping it would stop soon, I would think that since Kunsich tried to get legislation in the house to have them stopped, that Congress could do something.

Maybe contacting Dennis Kunsich (not sure if spelling his name right) to try and get him to bring something about it up again could help.

I might just have to email our new President too, and ask for the administration to look into "chemtrails".

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Can you point me in the direction of these sites with the tests?

It would be interesting to see the results and would assist with some research I have done in this thread here:

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Can you point me in the direction of these sites with the tests?

It would be interesting to see the results and would assist with some research I have done in this thread here:

Cheers!

www.rense.com...

jonesreport.com...

www.willthomas.net...

there are a few with the air test results, but all you have to do is in the google search... put.... air test after chemtrails.

Look there is also a ton of photo evidence I have found online, with planes that have big nozzles attached etc.

The fact of the matter, is chemtrails ARE real.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I've seen these before, the Rense one is particularly interesting.

The level of barium in the graph is well and truly above lethal dosages

NIOSH considers exposure to barium chloride levels of 50 mg/m3 and higher as immediately dangerous to life or health.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

to calculate mg/m3:

To convert from mg/m3 to ppm, the equation is as follows:
Concentration (ppm) = 24.45 x concentration (mg/m3) ÷ molecular weight
The same equations may be used to convert micrograms per cubic meter (ug/m3) to parts per billion (ppb) and vice versa:
Concentration (ug/m3) = 0.0409 x concentration (ppb) x molecular weight
Or, concentration (ppb) = 24.45 x concentration (ug/m3) ÷ molecular weight

Source

So, The molecular weight of barium is 137.33. The fatal dose of barium is 50mg/m3, convert to the units of ppm by multiplying 24.45 x 50 mg/m3 ÷ 137.33 = 8.90ppm.

Which is 8900 Parts Per Billion. Compared to the graph which is 550,000 Part Per Billion

Doesn't sound right does it? Everyone would be dead hundreds of times over.

This tells me the test has been compromised in some way and if anyone with half a brain can't see that, then they really aren't looking for the truth, just believing what they want to hear.

new topics

top topics

join