It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constant Feeling of Déjà Vu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
More and more lately I've been beginning to feel like I've already experienced events that are happening in the present.

I find my self observing an event and thinking to myself "Hang on? I had a thought about that a few days ago!"

This came to a peak a few months ago when I went out to feed my pet and before doing so I said to myself "What would I do if he was dead?". Sure enough when I got to it's cage there it was limp and lifeless.

I'm very worried about the future. I've had some strange and horrible visions that I have no interest in reliving. However, it seems like it may be out of my control.

I seem to be having these "confirmed visions" everyday and they are slowly becoming more and more clear.

Has anyone else experienced this?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hey their i really wanted to reply so here i am..
Well i always get deja vu, i have spoke to my mother about it but she just seems to shrug. I can have dreams and then a few days later be thinking HEY ! didnt this just happen the other day . Then i remember it back to my dream. I have never had a bad one like you say with your pet. But i get Deja Vu all the time. Not just from dreams, but lots of things can just trigger it off like a certain breeze of wind etc ..

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In a word , yes. For about 2 years now I have been having those feelings of " Ive been here before" or " This has happened before, I know whats next".

I belive its all part of the waking process and that we are all changing. This might be to a higher dimension, as some say.

I also think that so many people being so full of worry and dread right now also prompts new experiences such as deja vu.

Respects

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This has actually been happening to me most of my life.
I would have dreams of me doing different things or in certain places talking to certain people who i didn't know and then 4 or 5 years later, i live the event and notice that i had a dream about it. So far i haven't had any horrific ones *knock on wood*

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OutofLives

I'm not entirely sure what causes the Deja Vu, but I have had increasing amounts of moments like that as well... It only lasts a couple of seconds, I try and hold onto it as long as I can and remember more, but I can't. As quick as it comes, its gone.

I've only experienced it once this month, but while I was home visiting my parents over Christmas, I must've experienced it at least once a day. The entire trip, felt like Deja Vu. I don't know if I can even count, how many times I turned to my Mother or Father and asked "Didn't we just have this conversation?" It was the strangest thing. It was mostly conversations that I felt I was re-living. I've had moments of Deja Vu where I go "I've been here before..." and then as soon as I realize it - it's gone.

The younger I was, the less often I experienced it. I'm not sure what it means, or why people experience it...I don't know what triggers the experience either, but perhaps documenting the experiences might help find it.

- Carrot

top topics

join