It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses was a Pharaoh

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

12.21.12:

To answer your question about Princess Diana. Yes, I do believe that she was murdered. I really do not know why, other than she threatened someone who had great power. Diana either knew information, or maybe was preganet and was going to marry this guy and take William and Harry away with her and her new husband. I don't know...........I just know that I really believe the Queens and Charles have the answers.

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The technique known as brainwashing is accomplished by altering ones core belief system.

Schools do the same thing when you question their opionion or ask for an explanation. The best minds are discouraged from independent thought.

As a way of telling one that everything they know is wrong. This happens usually shortly after birth and the main culprit is religion. Religion gets the kids involved when they are kids for that very reason. It is essential to these entities that wish to indoctrinate innocent children at a young age, because otherwise they would grow older and wiser and would not fall for it.

How it is used and its intended purpose are two very different things. The knowledge of truth has been watered down so that the power in it is never realized. My point is those that changed the truth into a lie are never questioned or scrutinized the way truth is, nor is their doctrine put to the test. The lies just get recycled into a maze that will not enable anyone to see any truth. It also will over tax the mind until it no longer can decipher what is happening, what it is reading, learning and the meaning of it. The fall is for the lie that the world has created to shuffle people along and keep them blind.

Oherwise with religion, the final product of the child becomes one, who will not question it, but rather defend it to the point of taking away human lives.

This has not been true for me, in fact, I think it has had the opposite effect in that I question what others chow down.

I do not know anyone, in their right mind, who when given a choice between polluted water and fresh water would choose the polluted. Could they look the same, sure, but, are they the same, no. Can you mix them and retain their identities, no. The knowledge of the difference and how to choose is the difference between Jesus (living water) and the "world" (polluted water).

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Siren]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Many swim in polluted water not knowing it to be polluted because it is all they know. Some religious beliefs may be tying souls to the Earth instead of enlightening them with growth for their spirit.

We need to focus more on faith and spirituality then religions.

LV

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join