It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses was a Pharaoh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just as a note...Governments and society are a manufactured reality, the governments themselves and all of the people who are apart of them are just facades and they always have been. The real people who drive these fake realities exist in seclusion.

Pharoah is a concept, much like President of the United States. The true reality exists behind the scenes. This is basic. Please.

Archeologists who dig up "evidence" of Pharoah are digging up nothing but what was left over from a scripted reality, costumes and actors.

The Bible is about the real people.

I am laughing because you actually believe the fake is the real and the real is the fake. And you strongly believe it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn

I am laughing because you actually believe the fake is the real and the real is the fake. And you strongly believe it.

Could you please expand on this sentence please.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Moses...the Egyptian Pharaoh Thutmose III (note: Isis, mother of Moses)

Good eye.. That would make him the equivalent of Horus? All roads lead to Egypt and/or Rome.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Isn't Isis also known as the Black Madonna?

And I am not using the term black to conotate race, but Hidden.

The hidden mother of the Sun/Son

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Back in the 90s, seeing the 3D image embedded within the 2D image was somewhate popular. The world we live in is similar.

The 3D world we see and live in...with another reality beneath the surface. The reality that is beneath the surface is the Real world the one we see is a manufactured world. Pharoah is a role and nothing more. Pharoah is not real. Sort of like Benedict the XVI is not real, its just a role. Benedict is not even the guys name.

When we dig into the Earth and find historical evidence, we are finding nothing of critical importance; its facade. When you believe in this evidence, you believe in nothing of critical importance; you believe in a facade.

The President of the US, the first family, the White House...etc. are facade. Yes, he does have an important job as an administrator and act as important symbol, but it is a facade...The real world is Hidden from view and always has been. Until a solution for Evil is found, it always will be.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

Thank you for the response. It somehow makes sense.

Much of what we think of as reality is in fact role playing.

I understand your explanation.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

The word "amen" was used by the Christians because maybe they learned it from when they lived in Egypt. They did carried forth some of the traditons that they learned. They has lived there a long, long time.

I don't know for sure, but it kind of make sence to me that is how it got used.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Archeologists who dig up "evidence" of Pharoah are digging up nothing but what was left over from a scripted reality, costumes and actors.

The Bible?
The Bible with Giants, Gods, Angels, Lies, Myth, History, fact, Legend, Lore, hocus pocus, supernatural...In all reallity, I would bet the Bible is around 20% historically accurate...all else is filler and fluff to make you behave a certain way.

I met a guy (knocked on my door soliciting the "Lord")...TOTALLY believed that his daughter was given to him by God. THAT is how brainwashed this guy was....his daughter having nothing to do with love and the consummation thereof....just appeared one day. And the SAD thing was...his daughter was with him.

Bible is about the Real People? Dude...

Thanks for the laugh.....

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I do have to say...

I have heard a LOT of strange and fascinating things...

But to lay claim that Archaeology is False....

And that your Bible is correct and True....

Is HANDS-DOWN the worst argument I have EVER heard. EVER !

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesla401

Hello Tesla40:

I had searched about King David in Egypt and I think I came up with that he might have been Pharaoh Thutmose111. This pharaoh was noted for his mighty fighting men and all the wars he had won.....just like David.

They also suggested that Solomon could have been Pharaoh Amenhotep 111.

Now apparently this information is located at the Temple of Karnak in Thebes.

This is if one would believe this story and I am not sure that I do. They really can't prove it. Just like you posted, there is really no concluesive proof that King David, Solomon, and Moses existed. However, I did see where recently they do think they have found some proof of King David's existence where one would think it woud be, in old Israel............It is just doesn't feel right to me that they would be Pharaoh"s.

And Christ is the Son of God, not god. He came from the Tribe of Judah. From the line of King David. There is just too much history in the Bible that confirms that fact, in both the Old and New Testaments.

Good post though. It was something that I had once considered but not anymore. That just wasn't part of the Father's plan.

Peace to you

Grandma

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla401

I do have to say...

I have heard a LOT of strange and fascinating things...

But to lay claim that Archaeology is False....

And that your Bible is correct and True....

Is HANDS-DOWN the worst argument I have EVER heard. EVER !

I could be wrong but my understanding of what HF meant was that the people of the bible, not the people that used it for it's own purpose are the real people, kind of lke you and me, while the others exist in another form.

I may be way off base here, and I am sure that the poster will explain his theory as most everything I have read of his in this thread has been quite thought provoking.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The Bible?
The Bible with Giants, Gods, Angels, Lies, Myth, History, fact, Legend, Lore, hocus pocus, supernatural...In all reallity, I would bet the Bible is around 20% historically accurate...all else is filler and fluff to make you behave a certain way.

I met a guy (knocked on my door soliciting the "Lord")...TOTALLY believed that his daughter was given to him by God. THAT is how brainwashed this guy was....his daughter having nothing to do with love and the consummation thereof....just appeared one day. And the SAD thing was...his daughter was with him.

Bible is about the Real People? Dude...

Thanks for the laugh.....

I am not really into convincing people of stuff, but from your response It's obvious that you read the book but aren't understanding what you are reading. When I last read the Bible I saw many of the same topics but came to different conclusions as to what they meant.

You are searching for a list of facts...like an almanac. Archeologists provide that, but they provide no insight into what is happening in the world. Pharoah said he was God...where is Pharoah now?

What is it that you want to do that the Bible prohibits? Murder, Theft...Your neighbors wife? I cannot understand this...I am glad the Bible is preventing people from doing those things and punishing people who do it anyway.

This thread is a lot like the one comparing Sumerian and Biblical tales and you use almost all the same arguments. Oddly enough I can use all the same counter-arguments. Someone is putting a lot of work into fighting the Bible. What's that all about?

The Bible provides insight...even into your mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Archeology is not false...its a list of facts. Like the an Almanac. It provides very little insight in and of itself. The Bible does.

This whole thread is about showing Bible characters as egyptian Pharoahs. I did this years ago, but do you want to see something even more incredible...Egyptian rulers conform quite nicely to rulers from Mesopotamia.

So a historical Egyptian ruler can be shown to bear striking resemblance to Mesopotamian rulers. Have you ever matched 6th Dynasty Egyptian rulers to the Akkadian Dynasty in Mesopotamia? It matches up with stunning accuracy. Wars lenghts of reigns and number of rulers.

The 6th Dynasty collapses and here comes the 1st Intermediate period and so does the corresponding dynasty at Akkad, followed by Gutian rule and dark age.

See how that works...Which one is fake, which one real...who is copying who?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I actually agree with you, to a point.
The Bible has lots of History.

However, go back far enough and notice that man did not write/draw fairy tales and love stories. They transcribed their knowledge as they knew it, right or wrong.

You can make the argument that Egyptians made heiroglyphic 'lies' within their burial chambers, knowing that it will be exposed by man later advanced in life. The purpose would be to propogate what?

Here lies King Solomon?
Here lies King David?

What a Headline that would make...

MY point was...you cannot discredit History over the Bible.
And you cannot discredit the Bible over History.

The only thing that can TRUMP anything is science.

This is all superficial anyway...besides the point.

Queen Elizabeth sits on a Throne made around a sacred ROCK....you know WHAT rock? I am sure there are plenty of pictures online regarding.

Queen Elizabeth traces lineage back to the Pharahos...what's with that?

Queen Elizabeth, a descendant of Pharaoh? Yes Sir...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The stone of scone and thats the way it's been done for thousands of years but try telling it to 1,000 god fearing Christians and they will simply turn their head. But think about this. What do you think all the hype is? Why do you think all these anti-NWO Christianity propaganda is leading us. We allow ourselves to believe it and we become entrapped within it's design. We become more aware of this and we become more empowered.

Caesarion was hailed king of kings and lord of lords? Is it no wonder people shall be so deceived?

There are even references to Caesar in the Bible? Just how long is it going to be before people catch on?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

The stone of scone and thats the way it's been done for thousands of years but try telling it to 1,000 god fearing Christians and they will simply turn their head. ....... Just how long is it going to be before people catch on?

Right on. Try telling King that the Earth is flat and you get be-headed.
Xhristians cherry-pick what they so choose and ignore all else that does not agree to their liking and are the worst, aside from HVAC Engineers.

We are desensitized by their Media. If American people ACTED, then the World would follow suit. They ARE ready for US...and by doing nothing we waste this time...we waste their efforts. France nearly burnt to the ground last summer. Western European Countries are ready...Iceland has already started to revolt as has Great Britain. The whole World is looking towards the AMERICAN PEOPLE for a sign, yet we sit passively.
As we saw in Tiennenmen Square...if we act, then forces will follow the people, because the poeple ARE the forces.

We have wonderous Technology that is meant for ALL of mankind.
We really do not care about Pharaohs and Kings....as long as they are just and rule wisely.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't know about Moses actually being the pharoh in question, but I have always thought that the area of egyptian mythology and beleifs on the Old Testiment should be closely examined.

The Egyptians were quite advanced, I beleive this may at least be the source for some of the "Science" in the Bible.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
... I beleive this may at least be the source for some of the "Science" in the Bible.

I like their electric lights....really neat. Always wondered why the walls are deviod of soot.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
... I beleive this may at least be the source for some of the "Science" in the Bible.

I like their electric lights....really neat. Always wondered why the walls are deviod of soot.

Good point, I never thought of that--but then again I do not know how long soot woudl stick around under typical conditions.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

SATX here.
Cool. Cool.

Well, soot...ever gotten it on your hands or clothes?
The deterioration would be contingent by the amount of humidity and weathering inside the pyraminds (or anywhere else dark that chemical electricity was produced.) Then, with no drainage, soot would be on the floor.
Generally, it stays and stains.

Hmmm.....trying to think of an analogy...I GOT IT. Look to the coal mines of Pittsburgh...ever seen the black Churches...you would have to pressure wash several times to get soot off the stone, and even then the stone remains discolored.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join