It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses was a Pharaoh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I posted this as a reply to another thread (the meaning of the word amen)....thought peeps might like to know...

Amen-RA

Amen specifically relates to RA.
Men called him 'amen'
Spelled Amen...Amun...Amon...Omon...Amun

Like Old Test-AMEN-t

Amen means "The Hidden One"

Kings 1, 36 ...the Lord God of my Lord

Abraham...was the Egyptian Pharaoh Amenemhet I
Jacob...was the Israeli/Hyksos conqueror who sat on Egypts throne, ruling as Yakubher.
Moses...the Egyptian Pharaoh Thutmose III (note: Isis, mother of Moses)
King David...Pharaoh Psusennes I (David's son Solomon....sol means son and Omon means Ra.....was the same person as Siamun (son of Pharaoh Psusennes), meaning Son of Amun)
King Solomon...ruled as Pharaoh Siamun. (note: King Solomons Temple means "Temple of the Sun God Amen)

Jesus...rightful heir to the throne of Egypt....son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar...named Caesarion.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
zacharia sitchin in his second book of the earth chronicles lays claims to every connection you speak of.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Who is Zacharia Sitchin? Never heard of him...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Amen actually means, "in agreement" or something along those lines. Solomon means, "man of peace".

You should maybe try using the Hebrew names of the Bible characters to make any connections like you're stating, not the English translations.

I think it should be said too that "Old Testament" is a Christian thing. It actually has nothing to do with ancient Judaism. Jews today actually get angry when you refer to the Old Testament as the Old Testament.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well it would make sense if Jesus was the son of a pharoah, he would in fact be considered a son of a god, particularly if the pharoah was dead.

Interesting post here sir, now im going to have to go look up that Stitchin guy.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have heard this before. After much research I came to the conclusion that Pharoah and many other rulers were the "Reflections" of the Biblical characters. The "other self". They were separate people. That is not to imply that Biblical characters were not themselves rulers.

Along the same idea of the Serpent being the reflection of Eve or Enkidu being Gilgamesh's "other self".

I know it makes the head hurt but the truth is stranger than fiction.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think you are half right...

Wrong Pharoah. Ramses. mOses.. Drop the O and give him the precursor of RA. Ramses the 3rd to be more precise, unless I have forgotten my timelines.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I read about 1/3rd of Sitchin's first Earth Chronicles book. I put it down and never picked it up again once I got to where he was talking about the physics of orbital bodies.
He is flat wrong. His theories don't mesh with observable Science.
Just another dude putting a new twist on old myths.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn
I came to the conclusion that Pharoah and many other rulers were the "Reflections" of the Biblical characters. The "other self". They were separate people.

It is the OTHER way around.

Just TRY to find HISTORICAL proof of King Solomon...King David...ANYONE...ANYONE...just one.

If "King Solomon" is what I call a "Bible Lens"...then we must remove the lens to identify who he really was...historically speaking....

Works much the same way as "beer-goggles".....

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
I read about 1/3rd of Sitchin's first Earth Chronicles book. I put it down and never picked it up again once I got to where he was talking about the physics of orbital bodies.
He is flat wrong. His theories don't mesh with observable Science.
Just another dude putting a new twist on old myths.

Thanks. Never heard of him. Is he alive, or someone like last century?

I do not agree.
So says the 'stories'....the Mother of Moses was Isis. THAT clearly makes him Thutmose III. And the timeline fits.

Ever notice what (stone) the Queen of England sits on?....

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Tesla401]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Wrong Pharoah. Ramses. mOses.. Drop the O and give him the precursor of RA. Ramses the 3rd to be more precise, unless I have forgotten my timelines.

For gozillionth time, Ramses - just as Moses by the way ,was not written in English. Both are Egyptian names. Written correctly only in hieroglyphes.
So if you want to show that Hieroglyphs for ra plus Hieroglyphes Moses combine to make Hieroglyph that says Ramses - then point would be valid. Right now you just use one language to prove things in another one with totally different alphabet,letters,grammars,vowels,words and ctr.
Nothing personal - just i see these kinds of things too often.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Nah, he is still alive, I think.
He is the father of all of the Nibiru stories. He claims to have cyphered his info from Sumerian Tablets. Interesting theories, but hogwash, imo.
We'll just have to agree to disagree on the ID of Moses. The name is a perfect match considering that at the time in Egypt, they didn't have a "O" in their alphabet, or so I've heard.
I'll try to dig up that info.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I understand your point, and no, you've just stated it twice now, HOWEVER once you have translated a language you can trace it back through your own.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hehehe.
Cool. Cool.

Add an "S" to Thutmose and you get moseS.
LOL.

I see your point, but....an anagram does not validate Historical proof.

I can quote the lifespan of Thutmose III (generality)
and
I can quote the lifespan of Moses (generality)
and
Both are the same time.

So
How can it (he) be Ramses?

Granted, we are on the right track....

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, generally speaking, nobody really knows the pharoah who ruled during the time of Moses, but I would suggest the following biblical verse: Genesis 47:11 - So Joseph settled his father and his brothers in Egypt and gave them property in the best part of the land, the district of Rameses, as Pharaoh directed.

He is specifically mentioned in the book that Moses wrote.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

That is so cute.

You actually refer to the Bible for PROOF of ANYTHING......LOL.

That's ok....so do I.

Let me get some dates.....

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
No, I actually don't care too much about the topic. I have believed for quite some time that the Pentateuch was a way for the Pharoah to solidify a monotheistic religious appeal based on HIM. I could very well be wrong about this, though, as I don't study this stuff full-time.
The books are allegorical and written with an eloquent prose. Quite indicative of someone who grew up very priveledged. (But it isn't as if we would expect anything different from a man who supposedly grew up in the house of the pharoah)...
Nah, I just take it a step further and say that he WAS the pharoah mentioned in the book of Genesis. Ramses. Ramses the 2nd, not the third, sorry about that earlier.

His story about freeing the slaves was nothing more than his allowance for their departure, dramaticized HEAVILY after that point. The rest is a myth he created.

And what is REALLY "cute" is that you would give the old tag-line of "you would actually use the bible to prove anything." Thanks for the condescending attitude, bub. However, I am finding more and more that the bible is a pretty darned good historical reference.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla401

Originally posted by huckfinn
I came to the conclusion that Pharoah and many other rulers were the "Reflections" of the Biblical characters. The "other self". They were separate people.

It is the OTHER way around.

Just TRY to find HISTORICAL proof of King Solomon...King David...ANYONE...ANYONE...just one.

If "King Solomon" is what I call a "Bible Lens"...then we must remove the lens to identify who he really was...historically speaking....

Works much the same way as "beer-goggles".....

What's the other way around?

If Solomon or David didn't exist, nothing would exist. The truth of the Biblical Kings is established by the existence of the mundane/material monarch; the manmade king, such as Pharoah. He's just like a reflection and is without his own existence. Your own words established this when you stated that Moses was Pharoah. Their is no Pharoah only Moses or Abraham. Your response to me was strange...people don't normally contridict themselves.

Pharoah is a derivative aspect of the Sons of Adam, the image of God, that is why the so called immortal Pharoahs no longer exist and the Sons of Adam do exist. Apparently they are still hidden from your Vision.

The Kings of Europe, espeically French, Charlemagne, and early Portuguese Kings, Afonso, were Sons of Adam. Timur was a Son of Adam.

This thread is an attempt to make the reflection real. It's a very common occurence in Modern times.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The other thread was from 2006 and was semi-revived.

Thanks for bringing the subject back to life with a fresh twist and snappy title.

I have always desired that we really understand this commonly accepted word as a Christian end to a prayer and why.

I think it has been pretty well explained here.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The names haven't much to do with this theory, its more the correlation in stories.

The pharoah being Akhenaton who changed the polythesic religion to monothesic and moved the capital to Amarna. He then called himself a priest not a God (blasephemy for the priests) and people could pray through him to god, God spoke to him only and he prescribed a new way to live and worship god to his people...

Moses leaving Egypt banning all other gods, led people, God spoke through him only, gave the people gods 10 commandments and then set them up in the promised land.

Akhenaton has also been accused by some as being Jesus, but that doesn't work historically.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join