It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim fanatics Attacking Pro-Israeli Peace Manifestation- Shocking Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nihilus

Apologies nihilus, I put it on the wrong thread. There is a discussion on the merits of circumcision elsewhere, I will remove it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Just thought id point out a major flaw in your theory there is no oil in Gaza so its not about oil. The basic reason of unrest in the middle east is because the sumarians ,crusades,persia and of course league of nations and the un might as well put greeks and romans into the mix also. . This is nothing new dont look at the last 20 yrs look at the last 3000 and you understand whats going on.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nihilus

seen as hes explained it
you do know its not people of the Jewish faith that do it
Muslims do it aswell.

just to let you know

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

But there are massive gas fields.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Eggs and bottles definitely equal White Phosphorous and aerial and sea bombardment of a civilian population. congrats to the OP for pointing it out.
There are some great pics on the web for those interested to find out what effects WP has on the likes of ordinary men women and children of a beseiged population. Be prepared to vomit with disgust when you see the evidence.

And the BBC talks of IMPARTIALITY as an excuse to not show an appeal ? - LOL ! How any NORMAL human being can remain impartial after seeing those images is beyond comprehension.

The current Holocaust is in the making - this time it is being perpetrated by the so called holocaust survivors on the neighbours whose home and land they happily stole from and wilfully committed terror to gain - but as they are Jews it's allowed, Isn't it ???

Why prevent journalists from documenting the events of the current conflict if everything was within the law ... it's easy to ascertain that what the Israelis have done is highly condemnable under all and every 'convention' and therefore they have done their utmost to prevent the truth from being heard and seen in 'the west'. Luckily there are arab and other news media that has shown the truth. And luckily still alive, as it is customary to 'exterminate' journalists that are too graphic in their reportage, given past occurrences.

I have some part of jewish blood in my veins and if I could eradicate it I would in a second. The Israeli actions in Gaza are a stain on the whole nation and tribe of Jews. SHAMAS ON YOU ISRAEL !

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I just watched the video, however i am somewhat confused about the title and the content...?

At 1:20 it looks like a little fake version of a white phosphorous missile went from the Israeli side to the Palestinian side. Not the other way around? Shouldn't the thread title be.... Jewish Fanatics Attacking Pro-Palestinian Peace Manifestation? Because that's what it looked like.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join