It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim fanatics Attacking Pro-Israeli Peace Manifestation- Shocking Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eviant

So no problem because there are noone old enough ?

Strange thinking ...

It is no less dispicable !

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I know you don't want an answer, but I'll give one anyway. Mr. Chatty, that's me...

Anyway, we don't know the religious background of any of those protesters, not one of them was wearing a tag saying "Hello, my name is seagull, I'm Muslim" or "Hello, my name is dooper, I'm Hindu". That's the point I'm making here, one can protest Israeli actions with out being a Muslim fanatic, or even Muslim period.

Generally speaking, I support Israel right to defend themselves. But I also reserve the right to tell them when I think they've made a huge mistake...

Deep down bone honest? OK. I think both sides are a bunch of immature post adolescent idiots who need a time out enforced by the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by Dracula23
The Proisraelis many of them holocoust survivors had to flee the streets of Malmoe.

i didn't see anyone, not one person, old enough to have been a holocaust survivor.

All I see are paelstinian protesters where are the jews?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
...... Sorry if my little question rankled your preconceptions...

I think you could've chosen a sentence more apropo than 'rankled preconceptions'. Not even close. Try a juxtaposition.

How silly!

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"Shocking Video"

Propaganda much?

I don't think it's very shocking... I think it's what happens when 5/6ths of the world is pissed off at you.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by Dracula23
The Proisraelis many of them holocoust survivors had to flee the streets of Malmoe.

i didn't see anyone, not one person, old enough to have been a holocaust survivor.

All I see are paelstinian protesters where are the jews?

LOL,

that's good stuff

You're right, I'd say there were a handful of pro-israelis and hundreds of pro-Palestinians.

This is the start of something much larger, more and more people are starting to realize there will be no peace if there is an israel.

israel was a gift given by the world after a tragedy, not to start the next. A gift that can be taken away.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
No my friend, Israel wasn't a gift.

The Jewish people paid dearly for the right to live on that spot on the map.
A gift is free.

Israel was paid for.

Weather you care or not people died... Much more then the few hundred in Gaza. Much more.

Also to correct what you said about no peace if there is an Israel.

It the other way around tuts, there will be no peace if there a people who do this.

[edit on 26/1/2009 by n0b0DY]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I wonder how some of you would react if this had been a pro Palestinian march disrupted Israeli supporters. I imagine this thread would be on at least page 10 right now.

Are you kidding me, they hold a march for the Zionists after the Zionists killed more than 1300 people in GAZA, I would be angry too. Trust me I would be the first in line to throw eggs at them.

[SNIP] Did you remember the racist attacks in Australia? Imagine if that happens and later on some [SNIP] hold a march for their racist brothers. Do you expect people to get angry and throw some shoes and eggs at them?

The op does raises a concern and valid point about how many Muslims are not as willing to adopt to the western way of life. This does cause problems in our society.

This is a Wrong approach to look at the situation.

"Honor Killing" Comes To America

For example if a westerner does crime in another society does not in anyway mean that westerners are not willing to adopt to the host countries way of life.

But under the code of "honor" -- an ancient cultural tradition by which hundreds of millions of contemporary Asians, Africans and Arabs live -- divorcing your husband means shaming your entire family. That's an act of "dishonor." And that's a crime worthy of severe punishment, including death.

Already answered above ^

Shari’a Law Called ‘Racist, Backward’ at Meeting of Ex-Muslims

ex-muslims lol you should talk to ex-westerners who are Muslims now. They will tell you the same thing about western way of life, example treating women like sexual objects.

I guess the question is should we conform around their way or life or should they conform to the western culture that we are accustomed to?

Honour killings is not acceptable under Islam, it actually came from India, do some research before blabering about things you are ignorant about.

Do you believe honor killings should be a part of our culture?

edited to add quote

[edit on 26-1-2009 by jam321]

No Muslims don't believe in honour killings, just like Chritians don't believe in Child Molesting. American's don't believe in this:

At least 33 dead in Virginia rampage - Massacre at Virginia Tech ...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Just because it happens in America most often doesn't mean it is the American culture to go to a school and kill as many people as possible than shoot yourself. It shows how ignorant you are.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Civility and Decorum are Required!! - Please review this link!

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by dooper

I know you don't want an answer, but I'll give one anyway. Mr. Chatty, that's me...

Anyway, we don't know the religious background of any of those protesters, not one of them was wearing a tag saying "Hello, my name is seagull, I'm Muslim" or "Hello, my name is dooper, I'm Hindu". That's the point I'm making here, one can protest Israeli actions with out being a Muslim fanatic, or even Muslim period.

Generally speaking, I support Israel right to defend themselves. But I also reserve the right to tell them when I think they've made a huge mistake...

Deep down bone honest? OK. I think both sides are a bunch of immature post adolescent idiots who need a time out enforced by the rest of the world.

I guess you haven't concentrated much of your time in examining the rest of the world. Trust me they are much more immature than Palistinians/Israeli.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There was a very interesting comment on that youtube video.

Arab proverb: After the Saturday, the Sunday!

I ask where were all these people when America invaded Iraq. When America displaced two million Iraqis and killed around 200,000. Where were these people when the Arab dominated government of Sudan killed 400,000 African people and displaced two million. Nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. This is not about the so-called Palestinian people. This is about Jews. Anyone who tries to say other wise is simply denying the obvious.

After the Saturday, the Sunday. I know for a fact I will see in my lifetime these same people turn against the governments that provide so much for them. Remember that that quote.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Seagull, in all respect, I think interference from the rest of the world has prolonged this problem.

Let them choose up sides, have a go at each other until the thing is finally resolved.

No interfering begging either side to stop. No criticism. No UN demands that the sides cease fire.

Let them go. Let them go at it until it's completely over, one way or another.

Resolution.

Then, no more fighting.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

You see, that's the thing about throwing things as you suggest. Someone throws eggs at me, I throw rocks back.

Or grenades.

Whatever it takes to stop people from attacking me.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
There was a very interesting comment on that youtube video.

Arab proverb: After the Saturday, the Sunday!

I ask where were all these people when America invaded Iraq. When America displaced two million Iraqis and killed around 200,000. Where were these people when the Arab dominated government of Sudan killed 400,000 African people and displaced two million. Nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. This is not about the so-called Palestinian people. This is about Jews. Anyone who tries to say other wise is simply denying the obvious.

After the Saturday, the Sunday. I know for a fact I will see in my lifetime these same people turn against the governments that provide so much for them. Remember that that quote.

OK when you talk about hypocracy, let's see.

...between January 3 and April 12, 2003, 36 million people across the globe took part in almost 3,000 protests against the Iraq war.

And Sudan, please. You have been making the same claim over and over again in every thread I see. No one knows who to blame in Darfur, America blames the President of Sudan because he doesn't allow American companies to take advantage of Sudanese oil. Let's not forget that Darfur was in this mess before Al-Bashir even came to power.

You are not familliar with world politics my friend, it is called proxy wars. Why don't you include Afghanistan in your list of countries where Muslims don't protest against. They were killing each other too, think about it, one side was supported by the western powers and one side by the Soviets. The difference between Muslims and you is that Muslims protest against the people who ordered the killings not the robot soldiers who followed the orders.

"If you focus just on solving the problem in Darfur, you will never succeed. Never. It’s not possible. It should be a global strategy," said Keita.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

the Zionists killed more than 1300 people in GAZA,

Why state something you can't prove. At least put "I think" in front of this part of the quote to make it an opinion. Bullets flying from both sides and you want to blame all those deaths on Israel.

Honour killings is not acceptable under Islam,

Acceptable or not, they sure do happen.

your insults, Priceless

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

How about a warning on that video link. This site is not an adults only site.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Seagull, with you being a Mod and all, I know we are not supposed to post things like "thank you for saying that" or "you are correct" but that was very refreshing.

In my attempts to say both sides are wrong, somehow I end up being accused of being a Zionist. You are very brave to state the obvious truth amongst folks who don't really want the truth.

Until we accept that both sides are wrong, this thing will continue.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Never once did I claim it was a good idea...he asked for my thoughts on the matter.

I, unlike some herein, make no claims to expertise in this matter. I freely admit to not having the answers to the problem of Israel/Palestine. I just regret that both sides feel this is the only answer, and that outsiders like us feel it necessary to egg it on... Kinda ghoulish, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Loke.

No need to resort to personal attacks. If you feel that what I wrote is wrong, then give your reason for it.

Otherwise let's just stay on topic.

Should we conform around their way or life or should they conform to the western culture that we are accustomed to?

Do you think it was wrong of them to disrupt the Israeli march?

I have tried being reasonable with you and Dracula23 but you all pull out the same lines: How can you tell which bullet hits what (one of your favorite qoutes) and so on, so i have come to terms that you and dracula23 is not someone i want to waste braincells on, i just wanna state for the people what you are. nothing more nothing less.

Best regards.

Loke.

PS.

Yes i think its ok to interupt pro israelien demonstration since israel decided to interupt thousands of civilians lifes with their weapons.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by Loke.

atleast they arent as bad as SectionEight
whos seems to be glowing with his racist Remarks

Indeed but i have already reported sectioneight, so my battle is over with him ignore and go on is my deal with him

On the other hand i still do believe Dracula23 and Semper Fi are either paid by Zionist/mossad or some organisation alike.

Best regards.

Loke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join