It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim fanatics Attacking Pro-Israeli Peace Manifestation- Shocking Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

No need to resort to personal attacks. If you feel that what I wrote is wrong, then give your reason for it.

Otherwise let's just stay on topic.

Should we conform around their way or life or should they conform to the western culture that we are accustomed to?

Do you think it was wrong of them to disrupt the Israeli march?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

That may be explain all the anti-Israeli hell-raising. Israel is a nation primarily a Jewish nation.

And Islam can't abide with Jews.

and this coming from someone who seems to lack the knowlidge of how Islam portrays Jews

[edit on 26-1-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

On watching the video did you happen to notice any Israeli flags? I promise you that the flags they were waving in the pro-Israel camp wasn't Swedish. Secondly are you saying that Israeli/judaism is an inclusive group? My neighbor is muslim, not born muslim in fact he was born in Tennessee , what a really nice guy. He and his wife care for people of all races and religions. They round up food, clothing and furniture for all the poor and homeless in the neighborhood. AND not once have they even suggested that I become a muslim, or that my clothes were inappropriate.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
\Would you agree that honor killings are a problem for a western society that views it as murder?\

Would you agree that no moral, no religion, except judaism, teaches that all non-jews are goys, cattle, and its a good deed in the eyes of God to murder them? The only religion in the world that has privatized God is judaism. what kind of Moral is this?

Now:
1. show me a shot with at least one plausible victim of Holocaust!
2. show me a shot with a plausible gas bomb
3. explain to me the use of the word - muslim fanatics... show me an evidence that the people who opposed the other side were muslims...they gave interviews and declared their religious beliefs?
4. show me stampede!
5. explain to me why such loud words used for the public in this article?
muslims - fanatics
pro-israelis - peaceful, had to flee, holocaust survivors

wolves and sheep, yes?

are you not sick of this falsehood?

\Should we conform around their way or life or should they conform to the western culture that we are accustomed to? \

which western culture you mean?
and please specify who are "we" in your sentence "we are accustomed to..."
what are you accustomed to? please specify!

which is "their way" you mean?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Even if YouTube is an accepted source of news (which I do not know), the title should be the same as the news source, so the title of this thread, if it is to be kept on the Breaking Alternative News forum, should be "Pro-Palestinians Attacking Pro-Israeli Peace Manifestation in Malmoe Sweden".

Is it me or as the Breaking News forum become a victim of too many posts that do not follow the rules?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I don't think youtube is considered a reliable source of anything other than personal perspective and opinion, but even so shouldn't the op actually represent the truth in what we see in the youtube source? Let's be fair here. It really doesn't help your cause if you misrepresent.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Myna, I'm not suggesting that every Muslim will go on the warpath one day. I am suggesting that there is a fundamentalist element that is Islamic, that will likely follow those militant Islamic leaders teachings when required.

I've known very devout Buddists, I've known a couple of Jews, a couple of Muslims, and while you can't paint everyone of a certain faith with a wide brush, you can see the trends.

One thing. You'll note that where Muslims are in the vast minority, they are unbelievably accommodating.

Compare to those countries where they are a majority.

And to the earlier poster, to suggest selected texts for the purpose of showing Islamic "tolerance" of Jews, well, I've apparently done a bit more reading of Islamic texts than you have.

I assure you, I don't make statements like that without study.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

you dont make statements like that without studying? being MUSLIM i am intreged and looking forward to you to inlighten me on how my faith sees JEWS

also can someone point out Muslim Duel nationals in the UK, US and other countries which have high ranks and alot of political power.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

I noticed that the thread was moved from the Breaking Alternative News to the Middle East Issues forum, so that problem is solved.

And yes, Breaking News or not, we should always stick to the truth.

[edit on 26/1/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I checked out the video and from what I could see that tiny group of Israeli protesters would have been physically attacked!

Whoa.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It may be just me, but most, if not all that video seemed to have been shot from the pro palestinian side of the protest. I didn't see a whole lot of the pro israeli side of it, save from a distance. Hard to say what age group was in it. But those of you who have observed that even the youngest of Holocaust survivors would be well into their 60's by now.

Muslims I know view Israel with much the same ambivalence that I do...Israel has the right to defend themselves, though we could wish they'd have picked a better way to do it, and in the same breath acknowledging that we'd probably have reacted the same way if we were having rockets lobbed into our backyards. Fear doesn't make for rational decisions.

Every decision the Israelis make is predicated on one thing, and one thing only: It Will Never Happen Again, or as their military puts it "Masada will not fall again."

This issue generally splits crowds right down the middle. We'd do well to remember we won't/can't resolve this conflict on the pages of ATS, we can discuss it, but fighting it? What's the point? I must say, save for a few exceptions, you've all done well so far in remembering that.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
\Compare to those countries where they are a majority.\

What?
)) you mean their own countries, their native countries?
really... guy... why should there be majority and this majority should live their centuries-old way of life? destroy them, them are goys, dirty pigs, dont know anything, ignorant fanatics, fundamentalists and so on and so on... clean more pastures for the chosen ones, super-mensch

and after this gibberish you try to hypnotize us or what?
))
quouting you: "I assure you, I don't make statements like that without study. "

And i assure you, as a psychatrist, that your logic is sick!
We should believe you because you say so in two words: "I studied and i know better"?

No, unless you give facts, arguments and defeat your opponents by your weight of knowldge and facts, dont even try to state here that you know better!!!

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Russi

I am not a psychiatrist, therefore I bow to your superior knowledge, however, at least I can spell psychiatrist.

I would expect anyone to defend their religion. After all, those who abandon Islam are generally killed in their Islamic states.

That's certainly a strong motivation.

My point I stand by. By and large, many foreign Muslims do not assimilate into their new host country. As their numbers grow, they begin to demand their host nation bow to their unique requirements.

Maybe Saudi Arabia could reciprocate and let me build a nice, big Christian church in Saudi Arabia, and pass out the Bible in the Arabic language.

Yeah.

Right.

Such a tolerant group!

I'd be killed the first day.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

so i can safely assume you wont back up your statements
with some evidence and so forth?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Muslims I know view Israel with much the same ambivalence that I do...

Sheesh....I'm not seeing any muslim "ambivalence" in the muslim crowd that was protesting the protest. What I saw was intent towards violence.

I guess we know different muslims because I'd say ambivalence isn't a word (or trait for that matter) that I'd ever associate with muslims.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by deenamarie53

I did say Muslims that I know. This crowd is not indicative of all Muslims everywhere. That's the point I was trying to make. Come to think of it, I wonder how many in that crowd were actually of the Islamic faith? Some of you may be painting with a bit of a broad brush.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
\I would expect anyone to defend their religion. After all, those who abandon Islam are generally killed in their Islamic states.\

Religion? so now you suggest this is the war of religions? Talmud against the Koran? in this case, i have nothing to do but to be on the side of the latter, being the goy, not a jew - no difference for the jews whether you are christian or muslim or buddist. In Judaism there are two categories only: people (jews) and goys (all the rest)...
your arguments?

\By and large, many foreign Muslims do not assimilate into their new host country. As their numbers grow, they begin to demand their host nation bow to their unique requirements. \

Where are you from? Wake up and look around!
)) Dont see anything?
Who are your rulers? Who are your bankers? Who is the elite in the country you live in? the Muslims? Mosques on every corner?
or maybe synagogues and the jews your hosts?
which assimilation you speak about? you live in the state inside the state...

\Maybe Saudi Arabia could reciprocate and let me build a nice, big Christian church in Saudi Arabia, and pass out the Bible in the Arabic language.\

If you have enough money, you will be allowed to build anything and anywhere... but you dont. money is in other hands and these are not the hands of host nations... so stop playing a fool
))

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Seagull, the Muslims I know wouldn't have acted as we saw in the video.

Be honest. Bone deep honest.

Do you think the majority of those yelling so were Muslims, Christians, other Jews, Buddists, Taoists, or Agnostics?

It's a rhetorical question, and I don't want an answer.

I think everyone has their own ideas on that.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by deenamarie53

...... Come to think of it, I wonder how many in that crowd were actually of the Islamic faith? Some of you may be painting with a bit of a broad brush.

OK....I can see where this is going. Let's now interject doubt--- there was the possibility of a majority of non-muslims being in this crowd. This is an attempt to obfuscate the obvious.

I now cannot trust my own eyes.

BYE.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Obfuscate what? The fact that we don't know how many in that crowd were actually Muslim? One can be anti Israeli without being Muslim...really. Take a gander at some European history for some good examples of non Muslim hatred of Jews/Israelis. Sorry if my little question rankled your preconceptions...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join