It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim fanatics Attacking Pro-Israeli Peace Manifestation- Shocking Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Muslim fanatics Attacking Pro-Israeli Peace Manifestation- Shocking Video

www.youtube.com

Propalestinian rally crached Israeli Peace Manifestation in Malmoe on the 25th of January 2009. The Proisraelis many of them holocoust survivors had to flee the streets of Malmoe. Eggs, bottles and fireworks were thrown into the proisraeli manifestation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
These Crazy fanatic Muslims throwing tear Gas and eggs at a peaceful Rally. Another event proving that Islam has no tolerance for democracy or any other religion.
Do people think it’s just a coincidence the war on terror is waged on Muslim militants groups?
That every western country has been attacked (US, UK, Germany, India etc) by Muslim terrorist?
That every civil unrest like storming the BBC building to trying to burn a Newspaper headquarters in reaction to a cartoon of Muhammad is just a coincidence?

The problem in the world is extreme Islam and Muslim ethics that are penetrating the western world. I think it’s disrespectful that these Muslims come from their countries into western countries and act the same way as they would in their countries (sorry in their countries they would be shot by the government). Let them stay in the Middle East and if they do want to come to the west let them practice their religion at home. The world has enough problems…

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
The Proisraelis many of them holocoust survivors had to flee the streets of Malmoe.

i didn't see anyone, not one person, old enough to have been a holocaust survivor.

i do think it is just a coincidence that the war on terror is taking place in muslim countries which coincidentally also happen to be oil rich.

the problem isn't so much with the ethics of islam penitrating western countries, the problem is the penetration of the ethics of intolerance. a protest by palistinians in sweden is a protest by palistinians in sweden and shouldn't be held up as a demonstration of the evils of muslim extremism.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
sounds like they are chanting
"Go to Hell"

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by Dracula23
The Proisraelis many of them holocoust survivors had to flee the streets of Malmoe.

i didn't see anyone, not one person, old enough to have been a holocaust survivor.

Good observation. Kind of calls into question the bias of the poster.

@ the OP: Religious fanatacism in all its forms is ONE OF the problems in the world. Stating that radical Islam is THE problem in the world is a drastic oversimplification, the kind that when people make it allows them to justify all sorts of horrible things....

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
intresting how the OP just makes the same topic all over again
atleast hes kept his racist comments out this time

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I wonder how some of you would react if this had been a pro Palestinian march disrupted Israeli supporters. I imagine this thread would be on at least page 10 right now.

The op does raises a concern and valid point about how many Muslims are not as willing to adopt to the western way of life. This does cause problems in our society.

"Honor Killing" Comes To America

But under the code of "honor" -- an ancient cultural tradition by which hundreds of millions of contemporary Asians, Africans and Arabs live -- divorcing your husband means shaming your entire family. That's an act of "dishonor." And that's a crime worthy of severe punishment, including death.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Shari’a Law Called ‘Racist, Backward’ at Meeting of Ex-Muslims

www.cnsnews.com...

I guess the question is should we conform around their way or life or should they conform to the western culture that we are accustomed to?

Do you believe honor killings should be a part of our culture?

edited to add quote

[edit on 26-1-2009 by jam321]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Anyone have a link or record of the number of Holocaust survivors left? I tried getting some info from the Net but the first few run throughs didn't grab me anything significant.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

just to correct you Honor killing isnt an Islamic thing

it occurs in Hindu, sikh and other faiths aswell, not just islamic socities.
sick as it is people who think their class or other bs is being dishonerd by their kids and so on go down that path

reply to post by SectionEight

being a Muslim immgrant thanks

[edit on 26-1-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

just to correct you Honor killing isnt an Islamic thing

Thanks. I corrected it in my original post so that everybody will know that it is just not an Islamic thing.

Would you agree that honor killings are a problem for a western society that views it as murder?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Yep for anybody to have been in the holocaust they would have been at least 63 ( and that would mean they were born in the concentration camps) . Some members have agendas that they keep repeating - sooner or later they believe it will be believed to be true. I must say though the diatribe by this op would be considered hatespeech if the object thereof wasn't muslim.

Racial tolerance can't just work in one direction.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

i would have thought me implying Sick
would be enough, to make it clear, i would class it with all other murders commited in the west and east, Gun, GBH deaths and other forms of murder.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Jam321 and Dracula23 go away already, i have already said it before and i do it again you are both either working for Mossad or some branch like that or you are just pure instigators of hatress towards muslims in all the threads where you write.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

atleast they arent as bad as SectionEight
whos seems to be glowing with his racist Remarks

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dracula23

Can you please supply me with an unbiased reputable media source saying that the pro-palestinian group threw gas bombs? From all the reliable sources I read it was eggs and bottles. The Israeli media seems to have added holocaust victims and gas bombs. By the way the gas that I saw in the video seemed to come from the police in the direction of the pro-palestinian group ( but I could be wrong).

"Police in Malmö arrested four men after eggs and bottles were thrown at pro-Israel demonstrators in the town’s main square on Sunday, disrupting a protest that drew hundreds of people, police said."Swedish news

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I wonder how some of you would react if this had been a pro Palestinian march disrupted Israeli supporters. I imagine this thread would be on at least page 10 right now.

Exactly, the current ATS mantra appears to be "if it's pro-Israeli, question the evidence and the credibility of the poster".

Fairly insidious if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
intresting how the OP just makes the same topic all over again
atleast hes kept his racist comments out this time

How can you be racist against an organised religion?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

jam321, if this had been a Palestinian peace deal and was assaulted by pro-Israeli, I don't think your ten page reply number would be high enough.

There are a number who are quiet, sit back and watch, and also have come to the conclusion that one day, there will be an event of significant nature, which will kick off the more elemental Muslims of the world to "bust a move."

One may note that when they leave their Islamic paradise countries and migrate to other nations, they do not assimilate.

They clump together, and when the numbers get large enough, start to demand that the host nation change its laws to facilitate them.

Did anyone notice all the flags flying? If their home countries are so great, why not stay, and wave their flags at home?

And for someone to argue that it's not an Islamic thing, well, that's just to ignore all past behavior.

That may be explain all the anti-Israeli hell-raising. Israel is a nation primarily a Jewish nation.

And Islam can't abide with Jews.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join