It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, what happened to the passengers?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

Just because no one can tell you......

Well, unfortunately for you, the investigators DID work up a graphic that showed where the remains of each person on Flight 77 were found. It was an exhibit used in the Moosehead trial. (here's a small hint....they were all found at the crash site at the Pentagon)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Wow you really do believe everything you r corrupt governemt tell you. Do you still believe in the tooth fairy? easter bunny even? were told a gigantic jet disintergrated on impact yet human bodies survived such fate thanks for the laugh

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
.It is fair to assume though, that is a government were willing to cause so much death and destruction on the ground, a few hundred more in those planes wouldn't be an obstacle to them.

If they were behind it let's face it, they would have had no problem whatsoever killing those on the planes.

Whether they died in the planes or were executed on the ground.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

Did you miss the part about REMAINS...not bodies? Of course you believe that the airplane completely disintegrated too......so...I guess you might not understand that remains, are not whole bodies. And yes, I believe in the Tooth Fairy....I just never realized he was the Rock.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Okay then where are the REMAINS of the plane? Bodies survived but REMAINS of the passengers did? How about you compare the amount of mass and then tell me it's still possible first. Oh I feel sorry for the sheeple who who can't see past their nose. I bet you also believe that bailing out the CEO's who crushed our economy while they all sat back cutting check for their executives was the right thing to do BECAUSE out government said so? Or maybe you still feel that the WMD are still hidden somewhere in Iraq too. Or hey think about this... you are one of those creeps who could care less about what is right and wrong because as long as your on the winning side, who cares...

What I think is comical is the fact you guys come on here to this blog spreading your misinformation all over but us CITs don't go blogging all over your sites. One thing is for sure, your not setting anything straight because we aren't as close minded as you creeps who watch Fox news and actually listen to the TV are. We KNOW something isn't right and WE WANT THE TRUTH. So keep lying to yourselves and keep living your perfect little lives because when the time comes your going to regret it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by walman

This is precisely why the rulers do not want the truth coming out.

The entire passenger load for all 4 planes that day could fit into a single 767. Add up the passenger numbers and figure what are the odds for 4 separate planes each heading out of their airports and heading to the west coast all with unfilled seats...the odds are staggering against this being a coincidence.

Now, consider the cleveland airport that morning when it was closed down and two of the flights in question were seen loading/unloading passengers that day.

The passengers according to my information were all loaded onto a single plane and that plane was shot down but it was not shanksville.

everything about that day is a fraud. no planes hit any buildings that day and all the passengers were murdered by the controllers of the events.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by kaya82

Did you miss t
Of course you believe that the airplane completely disintegrated too......
no boeing hit that building

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The plane's transponder turned off for ~30 minutes before it allegedly hit the Pentagon. There's no evidence of anything untoward happening to the plane, but that's a significant window for it to land/be shot down/whatever and replaced with either a dupe/unmanned drone/whatever.

Again no evidence but its quite coincidental the transponder turned off and the only evidence after that was the phone call, which has also been questions by a lot of people.

I think it warrants looking into further but I doubt any evidence will be forthcoming.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The passengers were real and they are really dead. There is enough clear footage of the attack aftermath that one can clearly see pieces of the plane and parts showing the American Airlines logo and colors. It was an airplane and real people died.

I have a great interest in this subject and I would really like to see your evidence to back up your claims . It may answer one or two questions I still have .

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Okay then where are the REMAINS of the plane? Bodies survived but REMAINS of the passengers did? How about you compare the amount of mass and then tell me it's still possible first. Oh I feel sorry for the sheeple who who can't see past their nose. I bet you also believe that bailing out the CEO's who crushed our economy while they all sat back cutting check for their executives was the right thing to do BECAUSE out government said so? Or maybe you still feel that the WMD are still hidden somewhere in Iraq too. Or hey think about this... you are one of those creeps who could care less about what is right and wrong because as long as your on the winning side, who cares...

What I think is comical is the fact you guys come on here to this blog spreading your misinformation all over but us CITs don't go blogging all over your sites. One thing is for sure, your not setting anything straight because we aren't as close minded as you creeps who watch Fox news and actually listen to the TV are. We KNOW something isn't right and WE WANT THE TRUTH. So keep lying to yourselves and keep living your perfect little lives because when the time comes your going to regret it.

Wow, where to start with the idiocy in the above post.

1. Remains of each and every plane were found at their respective crash sites.
2. Remains of almost every person on board the jets were found at their respective crash sites.
3. Bailing out those companies was stupid and one reason (among many) why I voted to throw out my Congressman a month ago.
4. WMD's in Iraq. Did we find the large arsenals of ready to use weapons that everybody was sure Iraq had? No. Did we find WMDs? Yes. At one base, tucked away in a camouflaged bunker were enough chemicals to make enough Sarin/Mustard gas to kill/incapacitate every last citizen of the United States and then some. In the next bunker, artillery shells and missile warheads designed to hold liquid/gas payloads. All items that Saddam Hussein had supposedly disposed of. However, since the chemicals had not been mixed yet, they were labeled "agricultural chemicals" which is what things like Sarin is made of. And as we all know, farmers use artillery shells to spray their fields. Kinda like finding Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh, a few tons of Ammonium Nitrate, a few hundred gallons of gas and a Ryder truck...and thinking they are farmers.

As for the "CIT" not blogging all over my site....I don't have a site. I am a member of ATS, period, and I am here to deny the ignorance that people like you show on a daily basis.

When the time comes, I will regret schooling people like you in reality? Why that sounds like a threat.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54
reply to post by walman

This is precisely why the rulers do not want the truth coming out.

The entire passenger load for all 4 planes that day could fit into a single 767. Add up the passenger numbers and figure what are the odds for 4 separate planes each heading out of their airports and heading to the west coast all with unfilled seats...the odds are staggering against this being a coincidence.

Well, when you compare three of the flights to their NORMAL load on those particular routes on a Tuesday, the odds are quite good...since they were carrying around their average for them. The fourth one, was a recent addition to the schedule, so really dont have a lot of data to compare it to. Nothing staggering, no "coincidence" just a normal day, normal flight.....until the hijackers took them over.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

Add up the passenger numbers and figure what are the odds for 4 separate planes each heading out of their airports and heading to the west coast all with unfilled seats...

It ws not unusual at all, for that time of year, and for those routes. THAT is why the hijackers chose those flights, and on a Tuesday!!! They had already "cased" flights, many flights, to see watch load factor trends. This is a very old, and completely discounted, "argument". One of the first, and easy to dismiss....just dig into the records...but, it's not the sort of thing you can easily find ONLINE. That's the problem with the se "9/11 conspiracy theories"....the "truthers" think that the entire story is only online. NONE of them ever bother to research deeper than that.....

...the odds are staggering against this being a coincidence.

No, they aren't.

Now, consider the cleveland airport that morning when it was closed down and two of the flights in question were seen loading/unloading passengers that day.

Baloney.

The passengers according to my information were all loaded onto a single plane and that plane was shot down but it was not shanksville.

But, this shows that you truly haven't a clue:

... no planes hit any buildings that day and all the passengers were murdered by the controllers of the events.

:shk:

edit on 21-12-2010 by alien because: ...removed direct reference to another ATS Member...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
It ws not unusual at all, for that time of year, and for those routes. THAT is why the hijackers chose those flights, and on a Tuesday!!! They had already "cased" flights, many flights, to see watch load factor trends.

Source?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

You won't find the data online (at least, not easily). Every individual airline will have it in their historical traffic databases, though. They pay very close attention to their load factors. For competitive reasons, they do NOT publish individual flight load factor info, though.

One thing you CAN check, easily, is United 93. THAT specific flight number. In BTS. When you search around, you will learn that up until September 5th, there was a "United 93" that operated PHL-SFO....it was an evening departure from PHL, around 1730 or 1745.

What happened is, a normal schedule change, first week of September, at United Airlines. Airline companies are constantly tinkering with their schedules. They dropped that PHL-SFO city pair (OR, just re-numbered it, I didn't look that up yet) and decided to add that EWR-SFO flight. When they added in the EWR-SFO, they gave it "93"...for their own internal reasons. These things are driven by the Marketing Department, and THEY look at many factors, to include connections to other destinations, feeding themselves passengers (SFO is a major hub for United), etc. Also, getting into Continental's knickers, on their home turf (Newark). THAT is called "competition". Hence, a new flight, new city pair, new time ... very common to have light loads, initially.

You can use BTS to research a lot...it's tedious, but possible. IF I knew how to link those exact pages, I would...I have to learn how to do screenshots, I guess....

NOW< following the UAL 93 example at BTS, you can play around with the other flight numbers, find their history...see how long-standing those flights were, with same numbers, and same departure times. Not a total story...but, part of it. IN any case, you can also search for articles from Industry sources, that discuss historical traffic rise and ebbs....summer is VERY busy, and then there is usally a drop in early Fall....with a renewed rise as the Holiday season approaches....this happens in cycles, every year. People who work in the Industry know this, it's not a secret.

One more thing: Airlines do, occasionally, operate flights in the same retail concept of the "loss leader", if you know what that term means. Also, there are cases were they have, for some reason, terrible loads on any given flight, day after day....but, many cases there are SLOTS at airports, and it's a "use them or lose them" situation...they HAVE TO fly those flights, regardless. Finally, in some cases, a flight is in the schedule because it's convenient for positioning the airplane, for the NEXT flight, out of the next city. It may be a route that has light loads, but they want the airplne to move anyway, and they take what revenue they can get...because after it gets there, it is a high-value, high revenue high-passenger load flight next.

....anyone who has ever taken a class in marketing, and especially airline marketing, will understand all of this. I pick i tup, just from working around it for so long...you hear it all of the time, usually when management is trying to cry about how they can't "afford" to give us a raise, when we're negotiating our next contract,......

edit on 20 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I want to see evidence of your claim the alleged hijackers cased flights.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I want to see evidence of your claim the alleged hijackers cased flights.

Actor James Woods was on flight from Boston to LA (same flight path as AA11 and UAL 175) in August 2001
(thats month before in case didn't know)

Spotted 4 men behaving strange - noticed did not read/sleep (usual things people do on long trancontinent flight)
didn't eat - just stared at everybody and whispered to each other

Was so freaked out called flight attendent over and commented that look like they were going to hijack the plane
Talked to co-pilot about what he saw

Filed formal report to FAA on incident - which was ignored until Sept 12 when FBI contacted him and showed
photos of hijackers from airport security camera - was able to identify them as the hijackers

WOODS: Well, first I have to back up and tell you about the flight that I took. The flight I took was actually on August 1st. And I have not talked about this in the press until this day because there was a lot of misinformation that came out about it.

I was on a flight, without going into the details of what made me suspicious of these four men, although it would have been blatantly obvious to the most casual observer, I took it upon myself to go to the flight attendant and ask to speak to the pilot of the plane. The first officer came out. I reported to him that I felt that the four men, and I said, "Can you look over my shoulder and see who I'm talking about?" And he said, "Yeah." I said I think they're going to hijack this plane. I mean, everything they're doing, and I explained to him these details, which I've been asked to keep private, until whatever jurisdiction, you know -- whatever trials may take place, their behavior was such that I felt that they were going to hijack the plane.

I also said I'm very much aware of how serious it is to say on an American aircraft in flight the word hijack.

.[/ex

WOODS: Who actually were not on Flight 11, but one was on flight 175 and one was on flight 77. And I've been told unofficially, not by the FBI, but by someone else in a -- actually a higher level of government, believe it or not, just through a coincidence, through a mutual friend, that all four of them were terrorists involved.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

How was them allegedly being on that plane able them to know which future flights would be low on passengers?! I wish you skeptics would pay attention.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Who said anything about the terrorists wanting nearly empty planes?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

For years I've been thinking about this very topic "what if " and alot of things that bring me to this thought happened the day before 9-11. I was working at a hospital in Lancaster PA in the operating room listening to the news in the doctors lounge, which is where the topics of discussion came from during surgery. That days dsicussion was the similarity between the movie" It's a Wonderful Life" and Rumsfeld telling us he can't account for 2.3 trillion, its was a good laugh. The next day brought about the reallity of the situation. Sitting aside of me was Dr. Burlingame who had a serious look of concern on his face as he saw the the events unfold on the news. A few hours later a call came through to the OR for him which he took, which confirmed his brother was the pilot of the jet that hit the Pentagon.
Now the weird part of all of this is that his brother was one of the personel in charge of writting the" Pilot's hand book for what do if your plane is hijacked", for the government. Logic is kind of telling me that - get in the back of the plane with the rest of the hostages put your head between your legs and kiss your ass good bye - didn't make a chapter in the manual. If there was anyone who could have prevented the plane from being hijacked it was him. Not to mention the passenger list on the plane, made up of mostly military and ceo's ,no challenge for a couple of box cutters.
Instead of listening to all the " i saw the plane hit the building " people, look at the building pictures yourself and tell me that a plane the size of boeing 757 with a one ton engine on each wing, that was filled with jet fuel for the long flight to L.A., flew into the pentagon at 400mph folded itself up and fit into the 18ft hole created in the building. Remember it's the wings that are filled with fuel and those engines with there weight would have made their own holes.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join