It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, what happened to the passengers?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhunter
Just taking inventory, so that is 1 declassified DoD document supporting "Northwoods-type" reasoning to how many supporting your assertions again?

I think you missed the last part of my question, pteri-dogg. You might want to read that again. Perhaps you two could start a "Hollywood" thread in one of the relevant forums- I'm not really too interested in Hollywood (having lived near there a long time ago- it's a pretty screwed-up place).

You two could try here for your "Hollywood" fix though:

www.tmz.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I would like to insist on this point:
Hollywood movies have hurt the objectivity of the general public. They present TOTALLY UNREAL stories and acts that make people think that secret agents, and military special forces, and guys in that line of work can pretty much “get away” with anything. The movie making industry doesn´t even care anymore about showing things that “respect” the most basic laws of physics. And talk about common sense or logic, well same problem. A small group can fool the whole military establishment, their superiors, their government, their country, they anticipate anybodys thoughts or actions, they have “agents” ready everywhere, even before they know where the enemy is headed. They are there, waiting for him. Well I have news for you, real life is not like that!!!

By the way, I think I´m the only one that has given an answer to the OP´s question. But haven´t seen any interest in it. Weird!!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

My assertation is that your argument is false. The Northwoods document shows that there was at least one such operation that was proposed and not acted on. It does not show anything else.
If you would like a count, when we compare the number of declassified documents that speak of Northwoods with those that do not, we can easily see that there are many more not associated with such a conspiracy.

Given your vast Northwoods knowledge, if Flt 77 did not hit the Pentagon, what happened to the passengers?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Why haven't you quoted exactly what "my argument" is pteri-dogg? Perhaps you should go back, read my posts again, and quote that part for us. Do try to keep the context though.

The "what happened to the Flight 77 passengers" question happens to be a perfect solution fallacy, or didn't you two notice yet?

en.wikipedia.org...

I for one don't know firsthand that there were any flight 77 passengers (or any other flight for that matter), so I can't say what happened to them- I wasn't there. I did just see an interesting video from one of the United 93 flight attendant's widowers though, but that would be off-topic.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The "what happened to the Flight 77 passengers" question happens to be a perfect solution fallacy, or didn't you two notice yet?

rhunter,
The "what happened to the Flight 77 passengers" question happens to be the topic of this thread, or didn't you two notice yet?
The question was posed because of some theories that had the plane shot down, hidden on a secret base, captured by reptilians, etc. with bodies of the murdered passengers planted at the Pentagon. This last is because bodies were recovered and passengers were identified by DNA. In order to be consistent with this and still allow for the two planes or one, flyover or missile attack, NoC, etc., the bodies had to get there somehow. While the rationale and methodology for such a complex scheme is not well thought out [NWO/Bilderbergers/Illuminati obscure secret plans sort of explanation] it is still promoted by a few people.
If you wish to assert that there were no passengers on the aircraft that hit the Pentagon or some other variation of no passengers, then you are probably on the wrong thread.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by pteridine]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
A quick review for pteri-dogg-

Originally posted by pteridine
Preston,
We are waiting for your Unified Conspiracy Theory that includes the answer to the question of what happened to the FLT 77 passengers if the real 77 flew over or never showed up. You've been on this study long enough to propose something specfic. Do you have a theory you can state?

Again with the "theories." How do we know that those 64 names were real people who actually boarded in IAD? From the same corporate media that told us about all the WMD's in Iraq, and Saddam's involvement in the 9/11 attack?

Edit- and I noticed that the thread title just happens to be a logical fallacy, and there is only one of me, p-dogg. JPhish said it is a loaded question a while back, and I think it would be pretty difficult to argue against that point too.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by rhunter]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

You posted:"Edit- and I noticed that the thread title just happens to be a logical fallacy, and there is only one of me, p-dogg. JPhish said it is a loaded question a while back, and I think it would be pretty difficult to argue against that point too."

Why would you bother to argue at all if you think that there were no passengers to begin with? Many topics are titled with loaded questions or hyperbole; that's what makes things interesting on ATS.
As to only one of you, I either didn't edit out the "two" from your quote or I inadvertently allowed for your tapeworm.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So you haven't got any proof that 64 passengers boarded American 77 at Dulles for me, then? It kind of resembles that 1962 Northwoods document with its "mock funerals" doesn't it?

That media and the DoD have been known to lie before, especially for "national security." Have you ever seen that "Fair & Balanced" Fox News? Remember the "smoking gun mushroom cloud," "WMDs," and the "incubator babies?" Pretty incredible stuff, really. "Shock and awe" Rumsfeld might say.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

If you believe that there were no passengers, then the two of you should start another thread. I contend that Flt 77 did hit the Pentagon and the passengers were all in there.

I'm sure that if you search the net you'll find the names. Naturally, you won't believe any of that so I won't waste my time. If there was a video, it would be altered. The numbers would be changed while the plane was airborne.

It would seem that you are studying existentialism in school and have really taken it to heart. When you get to college, things will start to come into focus.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

because bodies were recovered and passengers were identified by DNA ... the bodies had to get there somehow.

pteridine, you're at it again, why?

You're making a claim that you've failed to support. I count this being the third time that you've done so.

Please, prove to us all which bodies were recovered at the Pentagon and where they were located when they were recovered. You don't expect any of us to believe that bodies were found at the Pentagon just because you stated so, do you?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Tezza,

This shows the locations of the bodies on the first floor. upload.wikimedia.org...

There are photos from the trial available; you are smart enough to find them yourself. They do not say whose bodies are in the photos.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by pteridine]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well if you believe the CIA did it getting rid of a couple hundred dead bodies without anyone knowing would be a piece of cake?? So...possibly the CIA killed them.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

It would seem that you are studying existentialism in school and have really taken it to heart. When you get to college, things will start to come into focus.

See p-dogg, here is why you shouldn't be so quick to assume things about people. I've been to college (and graduated), but it wasn't in philosophy. I used to read some back in high school though- does that count? I was pretty fond of Nietzsche for a while- definitely worth a read.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

This shows the locations of the bodies on the first floor. upload.wikimedia.org...

Please, pteridine, don't insult my intelligence. That image shows a series of numbered elipses.

You really don't expect me to believe that any of those numbered ellipses are supposed to be passenger bodies from Flight AA77, do you?

There are photos from the trial available; you are smart enough to find them yourself. They do not say whose bodies are in the photos.

Please, pteridine, don't continue to insult my intelligence. If the bodies are UNIDENTIFIED, then how do you expect me to believe that they are passenger bodies from Flight AA77?

You've got a long, long, long way to go before you can prove your claim about Flight AA77 passenger bodies being found at the Pentagon.

Keep trying though!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Forgive me, I do not have time to read this entire thread but I have a simple question that i'd like a answer to.

IF a plane did crash into the pentagon, where were the bodies? Shanksville too..

In all the footage/pictures I have seen not once have I seen a body or body parts at either location.

You would think there would be something left behind, right? At the WTC they were body parts, but not at the Pentagon and Shanksville.

I'm sure someone will say they were vaporized or something even tho what happened at the wtc was 100X worse and yet they found bodies and parts..

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

The map of the bodies and online photos are not good enough? Of course, I'll be happy to search the web for more evidence and will provide it as soon as you can absolutely prove that Melbourne, Australia, exists.
I won't insult your intelligence and will expect only the highest quality evidence. Photoshopped videos of you running around the wickets at the high school cricket match won't cut it. Testimony of eyewitnesses isn't valid. No faked maps either; we both know that google earth is run by the NWO and they have their secret base to hide where the hypothetical Melbourne is located.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The map of the bodies and online photos are not good enough?

It wasn't a map of bodies. It was a map of numbered ellipses. The photos do not identify any bodies being from Flight AA77. Of course they're not good enough.

I'm surprised that you're so willing to believe that passenger bodies were found, based on numbered ellipses!

Of course, I'll be happy to search the web for more evidence and will provide it as soon as you can absolutely prove that Melbourne, Australia, exists. I won't insult your intelligence and will expect only the highest quality evidence. Photoshopped videos of you running around the wickets at the high school cricket match won't cut it. Testimony of eyewitnesses isn't valid. No faked maps either; we both know that google earth is run by the NWO and they have their secret base to hide where the hypothetical Melbourne is located.

A typical response. You can't prove that passenger bodies were located at the Pentagon, so you begin an off topic rant that only weakens your argument.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

With the standard of evidence that you require, nobody can prove anything. I would have to say that the evidence you ask for doesn't exist --much like Melbourne.

Keep your wicket dry.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

With the standard of evidence that you require, nobody can prove anything.

Now you're falling back on a false position, pteridine.

You have repeatedly made a claim that bodies of passengers from Flight AA77 were found at the Pentagon. I asked you to PROVE it, but you've failed to do so.

Now, in a desperate attempt to salvage some credibility, you're stating that my standards for evidence are unreasonable. Keep trying, as the only thing unreasonable is your attempts to prove your claim. If the best that you have to offer is numbered ellipses and photos of unidentified corpses, then you've fallen short of proving your claim.

Instead of believing every piece of hearsay that you've read, why don't you think criticially and demand proof for the claims being made? What lead you to believe that passenger bodies were found at the Pentagon? For some reason someone or something has convinced you that it's true, otherwise you wouldn't have spread it around like an urban myth.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I can just as readily ask you to prove that bodies were not found at the Pentagon, Tezza. Prove that the DoD lied. Prove that an aircraft didn't hit the Pentagon. Prove that all the funerals were faked. Prove that the airlines are hiding planes that never crashed.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by pteridine]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join