It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, what happened to the passengers?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
||.Xie29#etonx:reply to post by zerozero00

;].||

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Again with the preferred reference... “Northwoods”.
Why do people insist on using a theoretical plan that NEVER TOOK PLACE as a reference to 9/11?
I guess it´s because they have run out of ideas.
Can you even imagine the proposals different presidents may have gotten? Should we find out and take to trial all the previous presidents on all the kookoo, proposals they may have received?
I´m pretty sure some president got a proposal to kill all black people for instance. Do you doubt this could have been proposed by some official? Another one might have come up with a plan to eliminate all “latinos”, or all jews, all the homosexuals, etc...
But the fact that someone thought of it doesn´t mean it happened.
It should not be used as a valid reference.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

its evidence that our country has entertained the prospect of employing false flag attacks in the past. North Woods serves as a wake up call to those who refuse to believe that the government is capable of such a deception. It is also a valid reference because it gives us insight as to the MO of our government.

[edit on 2/17/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

It is also evident that the suggestion was rejected at the time by the President. The Northwoods proposal, as I read it, did not involve anyone being sacrificed for the cause but a series of simple hoaxes such as using radio traffic and repainting numbers on aircraft to claim that one had been shot down.
Northwoods was more like Hollywoods than anything else.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by JPhish

It is also evident that the suggestion was rejected at the time by the President. The Northwoods proposal, as I read it, did not involve anyone being sacrificed for the cause but a series of simple hoaxes such as using radio traffic and repainting numbers on aircraft to claim that one had been shot down.
Northwoods was more like Hollywoods than anything else.

While I'm not surprised that you read it "Hollywoods," it is interesting in a legal sense (e.g. motive, precedent, pre-meditation, modus operandi, etc.). Are Hollywood scripts typically classified "TOP SECRET SPECIAL HANDLING" for decades?

criminal.findlaw.com...

"In most states, first-degree murder is defined as an unlawful killing that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim."

Have the "debunkers" actually read the 13 Mar 1962 DoD/Joint Chiefs of Staff document, with its classifications and re-classifications around 1984, and the "TOP SECRET SPECIAL HANDLING NOFORN" stamped on each page?

Particularly interesting (in this thread's context) is item (11) on p.11 of 15 in that .PDF:

"(11) Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims. (may be in lieu of (10))."

Northwoods

There appears to be inferences to "covert" as opposed to the stated "overt" in the document.

While the "debunkers" would be forced to "prove the negative" here, do they have any tangible proof that a Northwoods-type plan was never acted on (likely in classified DoD channels)? It would take considerable naivete to deny covert U.S. actions worldwide over the span of several decades. What hard proof is in the "debunkers'" hands here?

Or do the "debunkers" no longer consider the U.S. DoD/Joint Chiefs of Staff to be a credible source of information??

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

I think you got the MO of your government wrong.
Your gov. DID NOT CARRY OUT NORTHWOODS.
THAT´S YOUR GOV. MO!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rush969
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431355
I think you got the MO of your government wrong.
Your gov. DID NOT CARRY OUT NORTHWOODS.
THAT´S YOUR GOV. MO!!!

REALLLY??!!?

WTC1, NYC, NY

Burden of proof--
www.fbi.gov...

Show me the "9/11" or "WTC 2001" "guilty" parts of bin Ladin's above specifically.

I agree that Operation Northwoods was not carried out in 1962, but could someone have eventually carried out Northwoods then Rush???

P.S. How much do you know about "covert" ops??

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

You said:"While the "debunkers" would be forced to "prove the negative" here, do they have any tangible proof that a Northwoods-type plan was never acted on (likely in classified DoD channels)? It would take considerable naivete to deny covert U.S. actions worldwide over the span of several decades. What hard proof is in the "debunkers'" hands here?"

Does anyone have any tangible proof that a Northwoods-type plan was ever acted on (likely in classified DoD channels)?
Back on topic: What happened to the passengers if the Northwoods 911 plan was in play? This is the question no one can or will answer. Where are they or how did their bodies get inside the Pentagon?
I'll guess at your answer and say that you'll claim not to know any details but that you "feel that something must be wrong."

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Once more for pteri:

Originally posted by rhunter
...it is interesting in a legal sense (e.g. motive, precedent, pre-meditation, modus operandi, etc.). Are Hollywood scripts typically classified "TOP SECRET SPECIAL HANDLING" for decades?

Or do the "debunkers" no longer consider the U.S. DoD/Joint Chiefs of Staff to be a credible source of information??

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Where are they or how did their bodies get inside the Pentagon?

pteridine, I have previously asked you to support this claim, but I have not seen you manage to do so.

Please, show us which passenger bodies were found and where they were located.

As far as I knew, the official government story states that some passenger DNA was recovered from the Pentagon, not bodies.

I could be wrong, that's why you'll have the chance to prove me wrong, with all of your evidence that there were passenger bodies found at the Pentagon.

There's a distinct difference between finding bodies and finding DNA. Think about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Once more for pteri:

...it is interesting in a legal sense (e.g. motive, precedent, pre-meditation, modus operandi, etc.). Are Hollywood scripts typically classified "TOP SECRET SPECIAL HANDLING" for decades?

I can see you need some help. Note the key phrase in my post is "acted on." There are contingency plans for many things and all are classified at some level or another. The boomer boats have coordinates of many cities and facilities but have never launched. The US has military plans for as many situations as possible and they are updated often. Very few have been acted on.
I take it from your reply that you have no evidence of any modified Northwoods-like plot ever being executed that sacrificed American lives. The Northwoods will be evergreen for CTer's.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
you know . . . some of you really need to hone your reading abilities. :shk:

I never claimed that the government carried out northwoods.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

READ

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Phish,
You may begin by honing your own reading skills. I didn't say that Northwoods was ever executed. My statement was: "I take it from your reply that you have no evidence of any modified Northwoods-like plot ever being executed that sacrificed American lives."

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I guess recognizing that Northwoods never took place is a good start.
We have to think also that presidents may have gotten proposals even worse than Northwoods at one time or another. But just because someone (within gov.) proposes something outrageous doesn´t mean that´s the Government policy or that a president supports that crazy theory.
Pteridine has pointed out something that most of the people who love to use Northwoods as a reference have been missing. Not even in that operation was there any proposal to have innocent civilians or even military personnel killed.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by detachedindividual

The only conspiracy about 9/11 is the conspiracy of the mob-dominated construction business in NYC that erected the WTC complex out of inferior materials. This construction-skimming nets the mob over a billion dollars a year and involves total systemic corruption from the building and permits department to the construction materials suppliers, to the building contractors, to the actual workmen themselves who, on the take, install inferior beams, inferior bolts, and inferior concrete (which is the reason why the concrete turned to powder instead of coming down in chunks). Inferior construction caused the WTC buildings to pancake; it happens all the time in the third world where the building industry is corrupted too.

Then I have to ask why you are the only person in 7 years to put this theory in front of me? I would also like some proof of this happening all the time in 3rd world countries. How about evidence of it EVER happening anywhere before ever?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

holy flying spaghetti monster, are you serious? my second line of that post was clearly not directed at you.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
they are all on an island in the south pacific. perfect location to dispose of anybody that tries to make contact with family or friends. basically off the grid.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I can see you need some help.

Word up, pteri! Just taking inventory, so that is 1 declassified DoD document supporting "Northwoods-type" reasoning to how many supporting your assertions again?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

My assertion is that there is no evidence for any such thing ever happening.
What is the point of your argument about a declassified document? We could compare the total number of declassified documents that didn't mention Northwoods with the number that did. That should keep you busy counting for a while.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

P.S. How much do you know about "covert" ops??

Of course I as anybody else that likes Hollywood movies, KNOW pretty much about EVERYTHING there is to know about "covert ops."
How about you, do you see movies?
I mean Northwoods is childs play compared to the movies we see today right?
The Hollywood movie industrie has hurt the common sense of the average person terribly. They make you believe anything is possible. And since 9/11 they have been making movies that in one way or another "hint" at supporting the theories that the "evil" is from within. The bad guys are allways working on the side of the USA or are members of it´s own forces.
Very sad in my opinion.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by rush969]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join